• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Secrets of the Toriga System

Well if it isn't another new adventurer. Name is Rahani, came here to go to earth for the adventure and maybe even find some old weapons to trade for high amounts of money. i just came a few minutes ago, liquor isn't to bad if you can get over the after taste. Nice to see another face around here that doesn't look at you all weird and doesn't scoff at you. He reaches his hand to shake her hands and gives her a quick smile. Showing his sharp fangs.

Alcina took his hand and shook it, giving him a smile herself. "Alcina. Alcina Ganymedes. Mercenary by trade. I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting the other half of the Guild's founders. Part of the reason why I'm here. Bolin's well.. Bolin." She said, huffing a sigh. "I'll admit, he's goodlooking and all, he just.. I don't know." She muttered.

She looked back to the people inside the bar, most of which were men, giving her weird looks. Obviously, they were oggling at her. She turned back to the counter and shuddered. "I don't like the look these men are giving me." She stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they're going to mess with you if they see two of us in here with all of these weapons we have hanging from our hips and backs. Nice to meet you, I'm also a mercenary but I also sell illegal weapons on the side also. Helps me make some money to. I came because I have some people that will be interested in buying ancient human weaponry for top price. Plus I wanted to see how those humans could ruin their own planet. I see you have a crush on the brother, can't wait to see what you do when he walks in soon, going to be interesting.

Alcina's face turned a bright red at Rahani's words. "What?! No! No, no, no!" She quickly disagreed. "I only find him attractive! Who would fall for that arrogant idiot?!" She added, completely flustered. "Agh. Dammit. Barman! Another pint of Basilisk Blood!" She yelled to the man, quickly changing the subject.

If that's what you say. I'll just drop it and barman, make that two. I'm going to need more alcohol in my system before i go on this suicide mission. what do you want to change the subject to. I can talk about anything, I've seen tons of crap that people can only imagine of seeing.

She somewhat calmed down, and looked over to Rahani. "Tell me about your latest adventure. The thrills, the hardships. It's part of the reason as to why I'm joining this Hell ride. I want to feel the thrill and the rush of a near death experience." She told him, looking down onto her hands.

"Someone say adventure or something of the sort?" An oddly dressed Ca'vr approached the two characters speaking to each-other. "sorry If i'm intruding...however I've been looking for whomever was advertising the possible scavenging run on Earth." He leaned to his staff a little looking at both of them, "I'm hoping I've come to the right place rather than intruding quite rudely...again I apologize if I did."

The bar wasn't unfamiliar to Refia, in fact it was a surprise to most that she didn't owe money to the owners. It was rare to see Refia actually leave the bar, however when she did vanish, it was a mystery as to where for well over a month or two. The gaps between her visits had increased lately as well as the increase in prices in alcohol. Hearing the woman speak was a rare occurrence and when she did many dismissed her stories as complete lies for either fame or a source of income, of course who would believe a person claiming to visit Earth? The planet is a dangerous place and nobody in their right mind would send themselves there multiple times.

Of course Refia currently isn't in a very stable state of mind, as usual, and barged through the door. The crash was loud and her vision was blurred, everything twisted and blurred before her eyes as Refia stumbled her way forward, leaning against the bar and shaking her head violently.

"I'm back and I want things"

Refia found her way onto a stool and kept looking down and mumbling to herself. The words didn't make sense to even herself and she didn't mind, there was nobody who would dare talk to her anyway.

As Alcina was about to listen to Rahani's story, they were approached by an unknown figure. She looked back and she saw a Ca'vr in odd clothing, asking them a question. "Ah yes. We were talking about adventure. The those who were advertising aren't currently here unfortunately. They'll be coming back soon though. So there's no need to apologize." She told the Ca'vr with a smile. "I'm Alcina and this is Rahani." She said, motioning to Rahani. "Ni—" she was interrupted a loud crash coming from the door.

A human had come barging in, seemingly drunk, and shouted something that didn't quite make sense. She made her way to the bar, looking down at her feet and sat on the stool. What a way to enter the bar.

The bartender raised his brow at the obviously drunk woman as he poured another Basilisk Blood and slid it along the bar. He regarded the human quietly, and decided to clean the bar while she composed herself some.

Refia stared at the drink, swaying back and forth and hiccuping. After taking a deep breath and reaching into her jacket pocket, she gripped onto the table and pulled out a flier.

"It's some thing, says..."

She trailed off and fell forward a bit.

"Some crew..."

Alcina eyed the woman, who was now filing her nails. 'Yep, she's drunk.' She thought to herself. She tried composing herself and looked back to the Ca'vr she was talking to. "As I was saying, nice to meet you." She told him with a hearty smile. She got up, and walked over to the clipboard where the signup sheet was.

As she finished, she motioned on over to the Ca'vr, showing him the board. "You can sign up here." She showed him.

He looked at the newcomer, "By the Leviathans...She seems as if she Drank a wellspring of the stuff." He shook his head and went to the sign up sheet and he proceeded to write down his name "Rey'gash Doc if you want it to be simple." Looking over again to the newcomer. He raised his eyebrow. "Is she going to be ok? or am I going to have to use my healing to cleanse her of her probable Alcohol poisoning..." She hadn't fallen over or unconscious so...so far so good...

She looked back over to the woman as Rey'gash said it. "Nah.. She'll be fine. I hope." She said, debating whether or not to talk to the woman. ,She looks like she's about to fall over.' She thought to herself, keeping on her toes if she ever falls over, she could just catch her.

Refia swayed a bit more towards the right, keeping her finger firmly planted on the flier. A single hiccup and her direction changed to the left, and then the right.

"I want to uh... Yeah. That flier thing."

She swayed even further and tumbled out of the chair.

"Or not.." She mumbled, seeing the woman tumble out of her chair. She winced, "Ooh, that has got to hurt." She said, walking over to the woman. "C'mon, up you go." Alcina told the woman as she was helping her somewhat stand up. 'Man, is she heavy.' She thought to herself, careful to not say it out loud.

She looked to the woman and found her snoring in her arms. "Great. Just great. Barman! A little help here?!" She called out to him. She couldn't exactly leave her there, not with everyone staring at her. She had an image to uphold. Alcina saw the flier for the guild in her hand and she let out an inward groan.

The bartender set down the glass he was cleaning and stepped around to help move the woman from the floor, pointing to the doorway on the back. "Let's move her into the side room. She can cool off in there, she might need that healing after all."

They managed to carry her into the room and set her down onto what seemed like a bench. She called in Rey'gash to heal the woman of her alcohol. She followed the barman outside and went back to the counter, it was getting boring waiting for the brothers and here Bolin was saying they'd be back as soon as they finished. Did it take them a month to travel? Whatever reason, Alcina was bored and she didn't know what to do about it.

Refia stirred, however she didn't open her eyes or so much as groan. Silently she waved the flier and pointed at it, then went limp again.

Seeing as Rey'gash was still busy with the sign up, Alcina took it to herself to heal the poor woman. 'Mom did teach me how to heal. Might as well do something.' She thought to herself, getting on her feet and walking back into the room. She found the woman, still in the same position as they left her. Walking on over to her, Alcina placed both her hands just above the woman's body, a faint blue glow coming from her hands. "Let's just hope this works.." She muttered to herself.

Regis rolled over and hugged herself. She was feeling a bit dizzy and didn't want to get up. However, she could feel another person in the room, fearing it may be what she thinks, Refia kept her face buried in we knees.

As she was about to heal the woman, she rolled over to the other side. "What the.. " she said, clearly annoyed. She was being healed and she was rejecting it? Oh no. Not on Alcina's watch. She forcefully pulled the woman so she was lying back down. "Stay put. I'm healing you not attacking you." She told her in a clearly irritated tone.

Refia covered her eyes with her arm and shook her head.

"I'm fine I think."

Using what strength she had, Refia attempted to roll back over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back