• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I am more than happy to plan wherever is most convenient for you. I will admit I don't have any ideas in mind currently and I apologize if that is an issue
Well to start I can at least intro Sans and see where we go, it's kinda what I do when it comes to rps like this

Well to start I can at least intro Sans and see where we go, it's kinda what I do when it comes to rps like this
Honestly, that's usually how I roll as well so I'm totally chill with that

Heh tank man gonna have a field day with Luffy’s power I see. He becomes the blob from all that food.

Unsure how to proceed with Luffy other than revealing his bottomless appetite

Unsure how to proceed with Luffy other than revealing his bottomless appetite
When it comes to rps like this i tend to wing it.

I’ll try and get a post up when I can. Might be a couple days since I’m a bit busy today and need to write for another rp before I get something up here
It's cool. I work this weekend and have the folks this week so I might not be too consistent :)

.. I can see Luffy pouting if Tank Man pokes fun I am drawing blanks

.. I can see Luffy pouting if Tank Man pokes fun I am drawing blanks
The same would be true if Luffy poked any fun at him for being uncharacteristic and scarfing down food like he is. Buuuut also since Tank is getting energized he might make remarks again. Lol

The same would be true if Luffy poked any fun at him for being uncharacteristic and scarfing down food like he is. Buuuut also since Tank is getting energized he might make remarks again. Lol
There’s a joke if Luffy says something smart or logical bad things happens XD

I’ll try and get a post up when I can. Might be a couple days since I’m a bit busy today and need to write for another rp before I get something up here

When it comes to rps like this i tend to wing it.

It's cool. I work this weekend and have the folks this week so I might not be too consistent :)
Hailey is gonna get curious as those three are in fact doing it for Halloween early or just their usual outfits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back