• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phantom Thief of Hearts

We live in the Metal Gear timeline
I’m feeling more confident in starting my own multifandom rp. So, let’s start with the premise of this rp.

It began on an Earth of Caped Wonders and Avenging Heroes, when a being of immense power from a plane outside of the multiverse itself, known as the Beyonder, descended upon the planet. And it brought with it droves of other life and realms from across the Omniverse with a mere sway of his hand! And soon he turned the Earth into a hodgepodge of the many Earths throughout the infinite multiverse…

It has been some time since the convergence, now it appears that the Beyonder seems content with observing the planet like an ant farm.

Now the hodgepodge of a planet continues on in relative harmony as much as it can with the chaos that metahumans and assorted mutants bring.

So enough of me waxing poetic about the RP’s premise. Let’s go over some of the ground rules of this collaborative writing project, eh?

1st of all and most obvious the RP and all of the characters that you sign up as have been living in this world for a vague amount of time.

Everyone’s in an “universal art style“ except when stated otherwise (eg Bugs Bunny keeps his art style.)

Language barrier is broken under the Tekken logic.

Also don’t claim characters in advance please

Last edited:
Seems interesting! Count me in

Damn, I want to join but I'm afraid of being told no because of past problems.

Although I've gotten into other media since then and I got a character from Fire Emblem I wanna play as

This looks interesting, but is there any requirements? (age, minimum amount of words/paragraph, Discord, etc.)

Fair you can use them from an earlier point in time
Luffy’s gear 5 has the best intro for the anime after it made its debut in the manga some chapters ago before it made to the anime. I can’t choose between gear 4 or 5 😩 4 has that 10 min time limit. Argh

Luffy’s gear 5 has the best intro for the anime after it made its debut in the manga some chapters ago before it made to the anime. I can’t choose between gear 4 or 5 😩 4 has that 10 min time limit. Argh
When writing 10 minutes is a lot of time to do stuff and some dramatic scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back