• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (Character Sheet)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Appearance: Don't Mind that my old drawing is old and bad. Got some screen shots too
Daisuke_MHR.png
Screen_Shot_2023-07-21_at_5.11.02_PM.png
20230526123759_1.jpg
Quote: "The goal of a Monster Hunter is to be in harmony with nature, not destroy it.”

Name: Daisuke Ito

Alias: The Flame of Kamura, Dai

Universe of Origin: Monster Hunter Rise/Sunbreak

Species: Half (super)human, half wyverian

Bio:
He grew up being raised by his village after his parents, a human hunter named Katsuo and a Wyverian field researcher named Emiko, left the village for a hunt and never returned, presumed dead. With the legacy of his parents still fresh in his mind, he began his hunter training at the age of 10 to carry on their memory.
He failed his first real hunt, losing his left eye to a Great Izuchi. But still, he bounced back after healing, determined to continue to hunt. He then went on to become the Flame of Kamura, after defeating Magnamalo and the two Elder Dragons responsible. He was in the middle of tracking down the three Lords near the Elgado Outpost when the convergence happened. Now, he works as a sort of mercenary to take down targets (usually the beastly kind) that would threaten settlements or the environment.

Personality:
Daisuke is an easy-going hunter with a workaholic streak, always working to help his hometown of Kamura Village. Even if it is a simple “gather these five herbs for me” he will do it without much complaint. He is dramatic, often exaggerating small problems out of proportion, yet minimizing larger more serious ones through determination to succeed.

Skills: Tracking, hunting, wilderness survival

Powers and Abilities:
Has some of the Super-human strength of a human hunter, resulting in being super resilient, durable, and physically strong. Uses a Switch Axe as his preferred weapon, which I'm including here bc no normal irl human would be able to use such a thing.

Weakness: Terrible cook, reckless at times, and half-blind.

Other:
Has a palamute by the name of Udon with him
20231001182627_1.jpg
20230928160920_1.jpg
theme song:

Character Sheet
Appearance:
4a467da6e12a28b44cab10b73ecbba6f.jpg

Quote: (Optional)I came to this planet looking for a safe place to live, and they put me in a cage.

Name: Kara Zor L

Alias: Super Girl

Universe of Origin: Flash

Species: kryptonean

Bio: (Bonus points if it’s about their status in the world of the RP) Kara is an alien who lived on the beautiful planet Kryton. She travels to Earth to raise her cousin but they get split up and she is lokced up by Russians. She spends years in a prison underground but Flash, Bat Man and Barry save her. They want her to join the Justice League but she says no and flys away. Right now Kara is trying to find her place in this new world full of strangers.

Personality: Kara is cold, angry, agressive but hopefull. She doesn't like humans because of what they did to her but returns kidness with kindness to those who are nice to her.

Skills: (Things that any normal human could train to become proficient in) She is a natural fighter

Powers and Abilities: (Things accredited to genetics, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural powers) She is impossably stronmg, fast, tough. She can fly, see and hear very far away, can shoot lazers from her eyes

Weakness: (If anything notable) She needs the sun to use hwer pwers and her suit to keep them, Red light makes her lose her powers, more skilled fighters can beat her in a fight, she is easy to anger

Other: (Trivia, Theme music ect.) Optional)

Last edited:
The Beheaded
IMG_3361.png
"I don't understand a thing... "
"But the King is quite dead..."

"Why didn't anything change!?"
"WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?"
"...What does it mean?"

IMG_3362.png

Gender: Genderless (Uses He/Him or She/Her, depends on the corpse he uses.)

Species: Unknown

Bio: The Beheaded is unaware of how it came to be, but evidently It was created in the undying shores as It refers to an empty vat “uncomfortably familiar”, and a skull on a desk “oddly familiar”. Additionally, the Beheaded is known by the Prisoners and a few others. The Beheaded hunts down the King, hoping that killing him will bring some kind of change.

(After going into this new world, he doesn‘t have a real purpose, so he wanders around and tries to stop any crimes he sees, just because he needs something to do.

Personality: The Beheaded likes to make sarcastic remarks and jokes about the situations it finds itself in. It also has quite the mean streak, tending to kick bodies around (such as that of the Tutorial Knight), as well as pestering people. However, this does not mean it is completely empty of remorse and empathy. The Beheaded seems upset by the sight of the cruel orders from the King, grims at the sight of a guard killed by the effects of the Malaise, is seen telling a dead prisoner to "rest in peace", and lacking any kind of humor when finding a hanged woman. Its emotions are symbolized by the color of its text.

Skills: Weapon Mastery (Of the sword, bow, dagger, spear, whip, shovel, and hammer variety), Stealth Mastery

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Resurrection, Possession/Necromancy, Immortality (Types 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, cannot die so long as it contains cells to sustain it, upon one body being killed it takes the remaining living cells to possess another body), Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit intangible beings and spirits), Damage Boost, Status Effect Inducement (Bleeding, Burning, Stun, Marked, Slow, Immobilised), Limited Curse Manipulation (Maintains a powerful weapon that deals considerably more damage than the rest, but causes the user to die if physically struck, Punishment causes all enemies to take heavy damage if their attack is parried), Some attacks ignore shields of any kind, Fire Manipulation, Limited Oil Manipulation (Some attacks cover foes in flammable oil, allowing them to be burned more easily), Aura (Last hit inflicted in a chain does area damage via Hayabusa Boots), Hammerspace (Can hold unlimited arrows, carries multiple weapons without needing a container), Poison Manipulation, Transmutation(Can transform weapons into gold (or the main currency of the local area), Technology Manipulation (Maintains a vast variety of traps, including turrets, and deployable saw-blades), Limited Information Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection, Healing(Can heal by attacking foes), Limited Light Manipulation (Can deploy a light to guide the way to his nearest objective.), Can apply multipliers to damage (up to 4x, every multiplier higher than x1 makes him more fragile, up to x4 less durable), Invulnerability to Poison (Poison heals them, Limited Clairvoyance (Secret Hint allows the user to find secret passage ways), Rage Power (Deals many times more damage while enraged, makes him lose morals, reasoning, etc. for the effect’s length), Resistance to Projectiles and Disease Manipulation

Weakness: Upon being killed, if it cannot resurrect for whatever reason, it must find a new host corpse to possess in order to become active. (And it’s not like there’s just random beheaded corpses in the alleys). Golden light in the head is his weakest point

Other:
- Made him able to speak
- Nerfed him a bit to make him more fair
- The Beheaded seems to have no issue possessing both male and female bodies, given some of the outfits.
- In his hammerspace, he carries the following:
> Infinite Arrows
> Longsword
> Shield
> Bow
> Crossbow
> Axe (wood chopping axe)
> Bear trap x2
> Saw-blade trap x2
> An official looking piece of paper from the King saying “F*ck you.”
> Teddy bear
> Any item he picks up (That isn’t larger than the corpse he possesses)
- This is for the roster, and wont be used until I am confident in my multi-tasking skills. I will PM you ( @/Phantom Thief of Hearts ) If I want to use him.
- Red = Angry, Green = Disgust, Blue = Sadness, Purple = Fear / Confusion, White = Neutral

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Appearance:

Quote: (Optional)I came to this planet looking for a safe place to live, and they put me in a cage.

Species: Alien

Bio: (Bonus points if it’s about their status in the world of the RP) Kara is an alien who lived on the beautiful planet Kryton. She travels to Earth to raise her cousin but they got split up and she is lokced up by Russians. She spends years in a prison underground but Flash, Batman and Barry save her. They want her to join the Justice League but she says no and flys away. Right now Kara is trying to find her place in this new world full of strangers.

Personality: Kara is cold, angry, agressive but hopefull. She doesn't like humans because of what they did to her but returns kidness with kindness to those who are nice to her.

Skills: (Things that any normal human could train to become proficient in) She is a natural fighter

Powers and Abilities: (Things accredited to genetics, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural powers) She is impossably stronmg, fast, tough. She can fly, see and hear very far away, can shoot lazers from her eyes

Weakness: (If anything notable) She needs the sun to use hwer pwers and her suit to keep them, Red light makes her lose her powers, more skilled fighters can beat her in a fight, she is quick to anger

Sorry but I’m pretty sure Kara’s species has a name

Appearance:
UONZRE2CMVA4JHZOOGIJUEO34I.jpg

Name:
Mark

Alias:
Savior of Humanity

Universe of Origin:
Dragon_Ball_Z_Logo_C.png

Species:
Human

Bio:
Mr. Satan, is the reigning World Martial Arts Champion as of the Buu Saga, the World's Champion following the Cell Games, a superhero and crime fighter, and an actor, praised by oblivious Earthlings for defeating the likes of Cell and saving the world, feats that, in truth, belong to the Z-Fighters. Among the Z-Fighters, he is a known liar, cheater, and a showboating blowhard.

Personality:
Mr. Satan is the reigning World Martial Arts Champion, a title won fairly by beating other normal earthlings in a time when Goku and other powerful fighters were battling on Namek and later against the Androids. During the time of the Cell Games, Mr. Satan was already rich and famous, but also an egomaniac. He boasted endlessly on television about his strength, and that he was the "best fighter in the world."

Mr. Satan also has a tendency to believe his own hype, such as referring to the Z Fighters as "Those guys that were there when I beat Cell," even though he was talking to himself, and no one was nearby for him to maintain the charade with. He's been known to become cocky about facing the likes of Cell.

Skills:

Skilled Martial Artist: His fightning style is quite reminicent of the WWE, but with a touch of martial arts, being a quite powerful martial artist.

Social Influencing: can manipulate loads of people to think that he is the strongest man in the world.

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics:
he may be an skilled fighter, but that is in terms of dragon ball level, he pulled four buses single-handedly and punches a hole in one, tearing multiple phone books in half, and crushing fourteen tiles simultaneously with a chop.

Weakness:
his resistence is quite low compared to his strength

Other:

Rest in Peace Toriyama

Character Sheet
Appearance:

Species: kryptonean

Bio: (Bonus points if it’s about their status in the world of the RP) Kara is an alien who lived on the beautiful planet Kryton. She travels to Earth to raise her cousin but they get split up and she is lokced up by Russians. She spends years in a prison underground but Flash, Bat Man and Barry save her. They want her to join the Justice League but she says no and flys away. Right now Kara is trying to find her place in this new world full of strangers.

Weakness: (If anything notable) She needs the sun to use hwer pwers and her suit to keep them, Red light makes her lose her powers, more skilled fighters can beat her in a fight, she is easy to anger

Hey, we're having trouble figuring out how you'd be writing Kara from this, ultimately. The details are super sparse, so if you can give us a more clear idea of what you're wanting from writing her, we can go back over it!

You see the thing is, if a character is very well-known and like iconic, the consensus that is expected is that you play that character with pure accuracy so much so as to avoid problems with canon characterization and consistency.

In other words, you're playing as someone with a very established personality, power set and background. If you want to play as that character, make sure you get the details VERY RIGHT.

That's up to them to decide, I'm just a participant as you are. All I can say is that you got only the general details, but knowing them, they want some VERY SPECIFIC details.

Character Sheet
Appearance:
5cca91b8-8f5e-4dae-94b5-f07ffb869947_d5a85000-88e4-48a9-9911-1e3f85737793.webp

Quote: (Optional) I'm Spider Man. I need you to come with me.

Name: Migael O'Hara

Alias: Spider Man

Universe of Origin: Spider man cross the spider verse

Species: Vampire

Bio: (Bonus points if it’s about their status in the world of the RP) Migael O'Hara is a ninja vampire from the future Earth 982. After his hologram assistant Lyla finished a gizmo that let a person to travel to other worlds, he travels to Earth 67 and takes the life of the Spider man there. Migale lives a happy life ion Earth 67 with his new family but he ends up destroying the world and his family in a cannon event because he took the life of an other spider man. Feeling bad for what he did, Migael decides to create the Spider Society to protect this new world and ensureits survival.

Personality: migael is cold, bad tempred and obsessive, often working himself to the bone. He is trusting of a very few, and fiercely critical of those who join his Spider Society.

Skills: (Things that any normal human could train to become proficient in) Migeal is a strong leader, really smart, amazing scientist, inventor and martial arts fighter. He can speak english and spanish.

Powers and Abilities: (Things accredited to genetics, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural powers) Migael is super strong, tough, fast, agile, and has super senses claws, fangs. His suit has lazer webs, lazer wings and has lazer blades.

Weakness: (If anything notable) He needs regular injections of artificial blood. He also deosn;t have a spider snese like other spider men. His suit is weak to electricity and he needs it to use his full powers.

Character Sheet
Appearance:
5cca91b8-8f5e-4dae-94b5-f07ffb869947_d5a85000-88e4-48a9-9911-1e3f85737793.webp

Quote: (Optional) I'm Spider Man. I need you to come with me.

Name: Migael O'Hara

Alias: Spider Man

Universe of Origin: Spider man cross the spider verse

Species: Vampire

Bio: (Bonus points if it’s about their status in the world of the RP) Migael O'Hara is a ninja vampire from the future Earth 982. After his hologram assistant Lyla finished a gizmo that let a person to travel to other worlds, he travels to Earth 67 and takes the life of the Spider man there. Migale lives a happy life ion Earth 67 with his new family but he ends up destroying the world and his family in a cannon event because he took the life of an other spider man. Feeling bad for what he did, Migael decides to create the Spider Society to protect this new world and ensureits survival.

Personality: migael is cold, bad tempred and obsessive, often working himself to the bone. He is trusting of a very few, and fiercely critical of those who join his Spider Society.

Skills: (Things that any normal human could train to become proficient in) Migeal is a strong leader, really smart, amazing scientist, inventor and martial arts fighter. He can speak english and spanish.

Powers and Abilities: (Things accredited to genetics, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural powers) Migael is super strong, tough, fast, agile, and has super senses claws, fangs. His suit has lazer webs, lazer wings and has lazer blades.

Weakness: (If anything notable) He needs regular injections of artificial blood. He also deosn;t have a spider snese like other spider men. His suit is weak to electricity and he needs it to use his full powers.

We're seeing some of the same problems we had with the Kara sheet, and at this point, I don't think we're a good fit

Today's a bad pain day for me, but if you want more detail about what to work on, toss me a PM and I'll get back when I can, though!

=][=
"This is the death I accepted when I took the vows of the Emperor's Ordos. We do not die young, or well. We die in the depths of a tyrant's fortress, stripped of our sanity, broken in body and mind but never in will. We take with us the satisfaction of never giving in to the interrogations of whatever imprisoned us. Everything else, we lose. And so I welcome this death, because it is the death of an Inquisitor. I will go to join the Emperor in his final battle, if He will have this old heretic.

And, of course, an Inquisitor does not die as a normal man does. His mark on the galaxy is never fully erased. He has left his signature on the universe, he has dealt it wounds whose scars will remain. I have left my own scars, and they will not heal before my purpose is done. I will die knowing my duty will still be done. That is why I will live forever"

d2lxfjo-9b8fb259-fff5-48af-b892-9279e8287abf.jpg
1710207913785.png
*Most often seen wearing the characteristic wide brimmed hat:
1710208423757.png
Name: Inquisitor Korvin Vragam

Species: Human

Origin:Warhammer 40k

His lord took him from a citadel built of the bones of his kin, and from that day onwards, he serves the Imperium forevermore.

Bio: Recruited to the ranks of the Inquisition as his home world ablaze in the madness of the Warp, Korvin Vragam has served the dreaded order for most of his life. Decades in service culminates in the inheritance of his Rosette , guarding the last breaths of his mentor amidst the flooded jungles of Halcyon V. Inquisitor Merovech may shape him as a weapon to unleash among the enemies of Mankind in its perpetual war, but he is the closest Vragam ever considered a father after the day his world burns. From then on, now carrying the near limitless authority of his position, Inquisitor Korvin Vragam wages his own perpetual war against the enemies of the Imperium . Under his watch, the Genestealer Cult of the Golden Claw perish in a hail of hellgun fires as he putting down its notorious Sanctii assassins and the Patriarch itself; foiled several conspiracies of the Divine Fratery to cause a series of catastrophes that would murder millions on Xerec Primus; and even along with only his retinue destroys the Dark Eldar raid on Megarac IX
Disappears thwarting a summoning attempt of a Greater Daemon by the Cult of the Nine Enlightenments in the Upper Spires of Hagrakh Epsilon, he found himself in a world he still struggling to comprehend. Acquires an old mansion in the 'Oregon' region of 'North America' (with the stash of gems he happens to carry within a few weeks , he plan to of setting up to investigates, knowing where he is and find the way back to the Imperium

Personality:

- Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter

- Gilbran Quail, Selected Essays
Beyond his aristocratic bearing, Inquisitor Korvin Vragam is a typical representative of the Holy Ordos. A rather melancholic man, defined by a conviction in Duty to his realm and to his God. A diligent investigator, and a sharp mind, he is as keen among the trenches of the perpetual warzones of the besieged Imperium or the suffocating hell of its Underhive as he is among the snakepits of Imperial high society , all requires a cold and ruthlessness that is not lacking for a member of the dreaded Inquisition . A ferocious willpower, he has seen the most maddening horrors of the galaxy has to offer, as entire planets burn in his quake , all in the name of his service to the Imperium of mankind and the God Emperor. Remarkably pragmatic , he can put aside the xenophobia of he Imperium of Man for greater priorities, but some prejudices would nonetheless remain.s

Skills:

Athleticity: As mobile on the narrow pathways and treacherous corridors of the Hive City as a meticulously cared roads of a Reosrt World.
Instinct: Can sense his surrounding as if having an omniscient eye
Close Combat: He is an excellent duelists, adept with his chainswordand wielding them in a flourish but lethal manner.
Marksmanship: Deadly with firearms, he is excellent in utillize the guns he carries with him, specialzed in short to mid range firefight.
Gunsmith: Can repair his own firearms and manufactures ammo for personal use of his arsenal

Social animal: Can maneuver within the snakepits of high societies, commanding respect even among the arrogant lot of Imperial nobility

Powers/Abilities:
Psychic Power - As with alot of famed Inquisitors in the Ordos, from the renowned Hector Rex to the controversial Gregor Eisenhorn , Vragam is a decently powerful psyker. Rated as Gamma level in The Assignment, he is adept in the following talents:
Telekinesis: Enough strength to flung a grown man away from a distance with his mind, but more importantly can used to makes throwing daggers even more lethal
Scourging: splits the air apart as bright arcs of soul-lightning destroys anything in its path.
Divine Pronouncement: Invokes the Emperor's power to pronounce His judgment, prompting weaker willed enemies to flee
Banishment: Bends his will to dissolve the material bonds of his daemonic foe, forcing them back into the warp or exorcised a possessed victim.
Destroy Daemon: Chanting litanies of purity in time with his blows, the psyker causes damage to the daemon's warp-spawned substance.
Sanctuary: Creates a psychic shield around themselves and their companions that is proof against any daemon.

Equipment:

Rosette: The dreaded symbol of the Ordos, this small Gothic =][= represents the authority of the Inquisitor itself, but it also carry a shield generator that can briefly protects the wearer from threats.

Chainsword: Symbolic among humanity of this era, this is essentially a sword with powered teeth that run along a single-edged blade like that of a chainsaw. Most versions of the weapon make use of monomolecularly-edged or otherwise razor-sharp teeth. Chainswords are not subtle weapons, and wielding one is a statement in its own right: they are horrific tools of war, designed to bite, tear and eviscerate where more primitive blades merely cut and slice.

The weapon makes an angry buzzing sound as the teeth spin around, intensifying into a high pitched scream

Throwing Knives: These set of blades were made even more lethal as the Inquisitor control them through Telekinesis, give them the ability to kill with unerring accuracy.

Locke Mk.IIIB Bolter: The bolter, also called a boltgun, and its variants are some of the most powerful, hand-held, ballistic anti-personnel weaponry in use by the military forces of the Imperium of Man. A mid-range, anti-personnel ballistic weapon, it fires explosive kinetic rounds with colloquially referred to as bolts. Select-fire capable

Vraks MK V Infantry Autogun: For a need of a more versatility than the Bolter this weapon fires .30 caliber rounds with a high rate of fire. Loud , lethal and uncomplicated.

Kantrael MK XII Infantry Lasgun: Lasguns are energy based weapons and the most common and widely used type of las weapon in the Imperium. It is standard issue for all Imperial Guard infantry and most lower-ranked officers. The Kantrael patterns are frequently used by Cadian shock troopers.

With its improved charge pack and focusing array, the MG XII is amongst the most powerful lasguns to come out of the manufactorums of Kantrael, albeit somewhat slower to fire than its cousins.
Gunmetallica Westingkrup Pattern MK.V Precision Hand Cannon: An intimidating and heavy handgun, these weapons are issued to the armories of the Adeptus Arbites and fires massive high caliber slug with semi-auto fire rate in exchange for its equally intimidating recoils

Grenades: Frag, Anti-armor Krak Grenade,
Holy Ash of Saint Gehemina: Powdered Bone of an Imperial Saint, the vials when uses causes searing pain and damages to Daemons. He only has 10 vials left.
Flock of Cherubs: A flock of creepy-looking cherub-drone that carries his ammos and spare weapons , allow him to not encumbered down . This however makes any subtleties out of the windows
Packet of Lho-sticks, a form of cigarettes laced with mildly aromatic and faintly sedative plant-based ubstance

Trivia:
Is a smoker

Last edited:
Appearance:
Fe7Hector.png
Quote: "I didn't catch her, I just provided her a place to land on." To Eliwood after Florina and her Pegasus crashed into him.

Name: Hector

Alias: Marques Ostia

Universe of Origin:
Fire_Emblem_Title.png

Species: Human

Bio:
Prior to Secret Crisis - Hector had gone through the coronation ceremony to become the new Marques, after his older brother had fallen to the same illness that took their parents years ago. In the years before becoming a ruler, he went on many adventures with his friend, Eliwood. His most recent adventure had taken him across the continent of Elibe to save the world from a power hungry warlock, who wanted to bring forth dragons to bring ruin to the land.

Personality: Hector is a tough guy who doesn't let anyone see him cry. He hates being treated like a child if someone is sent to watch over him. He doesn't share much about his life unless he feels like he has to (as in the case with Lyn and her reminisce about the plains of Sacae). Hector also is known to make a smart remark or two, such as when Oswin told him to be careful, and thus he replied (Okay Mom).

Skills: Proficient with Axes. Skilled Fighter. High Endurance in any environment (be it Deserts or Snowy Mountains). Can throw his axe like a boomerang.

Equipment: His Armor, Wolf Beil (his Axe).

Powers and Abilities:
Doesn't have any supernatural abilities or powers, but has defeated magic users, and a few assassins.

Weakness: Recklessness in Battle.

Last edited:
Appearance:

__yoru_and_mitaka_asa_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_yumu_8181018__f1bfbbbcbc02dbd06933a7f2333c6ac7.jpg

Credit: yumuamoca

'Quote' (optional):

I wish... I'd tried living just a little more selfishly…

Name: Asa Mitaka/Yoru

Universe From (Series your character comes from):

Chainsaw Man

Species: Human/Fiend Host

Bio:

Asa is an average Highschool girl. Following an encounter with the Class President where she was killed, Asa had her body taken over by the War Devil Yoru. Yoru wanted to use Asa's body to make the Chainsaw Devil vomit up the Nuclear Weapons Devil. She sued Asa to get close to Denji, the Chainsaw Man/Devil in an attempt to get that result. However, they became entangled in the Justice Devil's schemes . She then fought the Falling Devil and the Famine Devil (who's technically Yoru's older sibling).

Personality:

As Asa, she is a very quiet girl with antisocial tendencies. This is due to her feeling like she didn't belong as well as a feeling of jealousy towards those around her. While her moral compass is often skewed to how she will be viewed by performing an action rather than the morality of the action itself, she'll still put herself in harm's way and refuses to drag others down with her. Part of this comes from a slight perfectionist tendency where she's afraid of making mistakes. However, she has a tendency to blame others rather than herself when a mistake is actually committed, only to break down emotionally when alone. Asa seeks validation and recognition, but tries to hide that fact, claiming to dislike it, but smiling when recognized for her efforts. Slowly, she has built confidence and bravery in her time as a devil hunter

As Yoru, she is incredibly confident (almost to the point of overconfidence), yet also cold and logical in her emotional state. Despite this, however, Yoru knows when to tactically retreat from a situation. While she maintains a logical facade, she's prone to losing her temper, and getting into conflicts with those around her. She also can get very upset when she feels like her intelligence or strength are questioned. She can often be socially awkward due to not being used to human society just yet.

Skills (Things that a normal human could train to become proficient in):

Asa is very skilled with a sword.

Asa knows all kinds of sea life and ocean facts.

Yoru is a strategist, and can tactically analyze a situation as well as make complex traps.

Powers/Abilities (Things accredited to genes, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural abilities):

Being connected with Yoru, the War Demon, Asa has the ability to make a weapon from anything she owns. This is a pretty broad category of items, and based on her own assumption. These weapons also gain in powers depending on how Asa feels about the objects used to make the weapon.

These include but are not limited to: Her school uniform given by her late mother, An entire aquarium building “bought” for a million yen, an entire apartment building, and her own fingernails, or other people’s body parts.

As war related fears around the world rise, she gets more powerful, able to take hits that would cut off limbs that now appear as minor scratches. This doesn’t correlate with her strength and speed, however, which even in normal conditions allow Yoru to carry objects the size of her with one hand or dodge attacks coming at her.

Yoru maintains standard Devil abilities. If she dies, her body will reform. She can also consume blood to heal, and cause people fear.

Weaknesses (If anything notable):

When fears of war are weak, Yoru’s power is significantly weaker.

Yoru can take over Mitaka at any time, unless Asa is in a deep state of fear. This state can also cause her to lose control.

Yoru fears being forgotten

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):​

Appearance:
1710111391993.png
Quote: “Just a whisper, I hear it in my ghost.”

Name: Motoko Kusanagi

Alias: Major, Chroma

Universe of Origin:
IMG_9332.jpeg

Species: Full-Body Cyborg

Bio:
Little is known about the Major's past. She keeps her personal life for herself, and not even her closest ones know about her true identity. Motoko Kusanagi is a mere pseudonym she was given once she experienced cyberization. With that name, she was enlisted in the Japanese Ground Self Defense Force and served some time, until she was recruited by Daisuke Aramaki to work for his Public Security Section 9, a private investigation group. She's the second highest-ranking member and the most cyberized person in the team.

As the years go by, Motoko and her team are enlisted in the cases of Stand Alone Complexes, in pursuit of a cyber criminal hacker known as The Laughing Man, and later on the second season, the Individual Eleven case. She has a knack against injustice, and fights for the fairness of humankind, a trace of which she longs to possess.

Despite hinted many times, it's finally revealed in season 2 that Motoko underwent cyberization when she was a child, being a survivor of a disastrous plane crash. She and another handicapped boy were the only ones to have been successfully treated. The transformation procedure had wiped most of her childhood memories, but she could recall the fact that the other survivor, who was around her age, had devoted himself to her while she was in coma, folding cranes as he desperately wished her to get well. Out of circumstances, they had lost contact with each other and went their separate ways. Motoko finally became who she is to this day, while the other boy disappeared from sight.

Personality:
The Major is known to be extremely stoic and foreseeing. She always takes the best and most optimal routes in the world she lives in. Her life experiences have made her an assertive woman with a keen judgment. Her enemies fear her because of her prowess and prosthetic advantages, while her friends and close ones enjoy her company. Though she is mostly professional in her duties, Motoko holds a rather comical and friendly relationship with her Section 9 operatives, most notably Batou with whom she has a close bond. Motoko also understands many a human concepts, such as desire and lust. She exploits this to an advantage, as she usually tends to wear revealing clothes to fool her dim-witted opponents. In her mind, the shell she uses is not what defines her true self. However, deep down inside her, she secretly longs for a sign that can prove her humanity. There are many hints to this personal quest, as Motoko is sometimes showed experiencing human activities like socializing, people-watching, and sexual intercourse. Despite being dejected by society because of her lack of outward humanity, Motoko doesn't feel any grudge for the world, and always tries to get the best of reality.

In reality, the hope that clings to her is her childhood, at the time she had lost everyone close and dear to her. When all seemed lost, there was a boy who gave her hope: a motivation to live and find purpose again. Motoko was never one to believe in fairy tales, but the boy's determination had indeed motivated her to go on with life. After becoming a cyborg, Motoko befriended him, but thought she had disappointed him because she wasn't able to return the efforts he had given for her. Thus, leaving the first person she loved, The Major went her own way. And as an adult, she accomplishes herself for her own sake, but ultimately, as a token of appreciation for the boy's efforts, whom she swore to find again.

Skills:
  • Expert hand-to-hand fighter : Motoko has gone through extensive military training. She is well-versed in CQC and makes use of her cyborg body's agility as well.
  • Expert marksman : Even without the use of control softwares, Motoko is adept with firearms, notably with pistols as her preferred type. She owns the Seburo M-5 pistol and is rarely seen without it. In other situations, she uses assault rifles.
  • Spying : Motoko is a master of disguise. Her knack of changing bodies matches her ease to use varied body language.
  • Hacking : Motoko is an expert hacker. She usually dwells the Net with her avatar, Chroma, and can defend herself from threats. She can easily steal data and upload viruses, although not as efficiently as the Laughing Man
  • Sleight of Hand : Motoko has practiced folding cranes without the use of control software and has become extremely skillful with her hands.
  • Seduction : Motoko uses physically attractive bodies conjoined with her manners to confuse and manipulate her enemies.

Powers and Abilities:
  • Enhanced strength : Motoko's cyborg body gives her strength above the peak human condition.
  • Enhanced Agility : Her cyborg body allows her to leap across great distances and jump on top a building with grace.
  • Enhanced senses : Motoko is equipped with state-of-the-art optics and is usually known to turn her sensory receptors to a higher intensity than humans.
  • High durability : Her cyborg body can take more damage than any human, though it is still vulnerable to bullets.
  • Superior intellect: Motoko has had her scholarship completed before joining the army. Her experiences in battle and counter-intelligence have made her a tactical and quick thinker.
    • Analytics
    • Acute tactical knowledge

Weakness:
  • Prone to hacking : Motoko's status as a full-cyborg makes her vulnerable to expert hackers
  • Bullets and anti-cyborg weaponry : Despite her body's durability, it can still be destroyed completely
  • Aloofness : Motoko tends to dislike social interactions and meeting new people despite her job. She usually stays with people she knows.
  • Guilt and self-loathing (in SAC 2nd Gig) : In the second season, Motoko is heavily affected by guilt for having failed her childhood friend and lover's expectations.

Other:
Motoko’s height is 5'6" (168 cm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back