• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Second Chances (dark toxic relationship rp) MxM

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TW: abuse, character death, blood, alcohol and drug use

((All these don’t have to be used in to but they are topics that may come up if you are comfortable)

Your character is a bad person.
He cheats, lies, steals, anything he can to get ahead.

He ends his life bleeding out on a jail cell floor, right after he’s bludgeoned to death by a fellow inmate, no one mourns him, and most who knew him are actually glad he’s finally gone.
And thats it. Right?

Nope, your character wakes up in the office of Providence, (you know God)

Providence is aware there was a time in your life before you were a total shitbag, living with your boyfriend: one of the only bright spots in your memories before he was promptly killed in a car accident that sent you over the edge.

So Providence gives you a unique challenge to right your past wrongs and start life new.

You’ll wake up the day your boyfriend is meant to die and save him while living day to day to right your wrongs.
The test here is simple, with your beloved boyfriend life in your life again, will you truly change it will you continue to make the same mistakes that left you bleeding to death in that jail cell?
—-
Looking for literate partners, 3rd person, POV

Preferably 18+ just as a comfort thing for me

I love planning!!!

Feel free to DM me if you’re interested in this prompt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back