• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy (Open & Accepting)

medium.jpg

Clair O'Reilly

Clair took note of Ravus' handshake, having learned from experience a lot could be learned from doing so. However, the shake was far too quick for her to form a solid opinion of the man aside from a few minute details and so she decided her best course of action was to engage him in the conversation for a while. To judge him silently and decide late if he was to be trusted or not. Everybody here was desperate for a new life, some were bound to be from the same stretch of life Clair had been and that left her untrusting. understandably enough.

However, just because she was untrusting did not mean she was going to be hostile or awkward in everyday conversation. And so she continued to respond to Ravus' questions in honest. Taking a moment to think through what she wanted to say Clair continued "Hmm I do. Yeh sure, why not? I mean obviously, there's a catch because as you say this is life and not some fairytale. But do I believe in a second chance? Yep. I mean I've been here for almost eight hours now and I've seen some cool ass shit so I suppose accepting this reality comes a lot easier to me. Although in saying this I suppose I could be somewhat biased in the fact I don't want to head back to my old life. Do you want to go back to yours? I doubt it personally. Guys like you, you tend to hide a lot inside. But hey, I ain't gonna hold that against you. You are you!"

With that said, Clair took her hat and flipped it before covering her face with it. After a few seconds, she revealed her eyes to Ravus. They were dark, cold, merciless and emitted a sense of immediate danger to whoever was caught in their sight "Just don't fuck with me.".

With that said Clair returned the hat to her head and smiled happily to herself, placing a light kiss on the man's cheek before speaking again "Your handshake was what gave it away, be more careful in the future okay!"

Damafaud Damafaud

Jacintha "Jackie" Victoria Maelbourne
Current outfit
CsHTmmaU5wOBUSae76cU5wBJz-JBbQCwoCarNYcqxLT0phbo5lMIok3LFhGXQg3GlyBVgwN3b-ANE7Ev0a-7VFN1qPL_CF4wFtx4-tO2XFY95vZ6Ral3-fkIn0HDmM_VwMKYh5N7
She finds an outfit that she likes and puts it on. The clothes fit comfortably and she looked at herself in the mirror and she almost beamed when she saw what she looked like. A part of her felt strange since it has been so long since she wore normal clothes. It wasn't her usual style from back then, but it was a style she was afraid to wear before. It was a lot better than the jumpsuit. Speaking of which, she tossed it on a random bed for now, she never wanted to touch or look at it again. Perhaps she could throw it away properly later. Jacintha doesn't have time to look around and heads back to the main entrance. As she sees the others, she slows down, and sticks to the walls. She felt and looked a lot better but hopefully it wouldn't give her more attention. She looks at Mr. Baron expectantly.

Mr. Baron-Headmaster
Current outfit(without the dagger)
q0aoRCGZ-4vLHybkafGkeU6MfUmC41qDIui1gK3oJ3L8I8Ku0CLo0WZPR2cLU8fGAY8ufG1vqwwvj2SaMyjRpTlOmx8Engef2w4T4wHx8mL_VIhLeMNYAT1LRPf1XOYS_aaZvzq6

Mr. Baron looks around the room, two students were having a small conversation, and that made him happy. He hears footsteps behind him as the rest of the teachers joined him. He would give it a few more moments. Finally the girl that was wearing an orange jumpsuit came back. She seemed a bit more comfortable in her new outfit. He beamed at the students and presses two fingers to his neck. "Welcome friends," he says to the group. Though his voice wasn't loud or echoing, it could be heard everywhere, even outside. But his voice was as loud as someone was standing next to someone else. Everyone in or on the Academy grounds could hear him though. Hopefully this would get everyone's attention, for he didn't like to shout. "I see that most of you have found your way into the castle. For those that haven't, I welcome you inside. My name is Mr. Baron and I am the headmaster of this Academy. I ask that you save any questions or concerns until I am completely done speaking," he pauses for a moment, hoping that no one would interrupt him.

"The keys that you found, I have given to you one way or another. I have been watching you for quite some time and chose you. Yet you all agreed to be here the moment you took the key and put it in a lock. This world is not Earth, it is different. It focuses on magic and not technology," he pauses to look up at the ceiling before back down to the students. "Though I have modernize the castle for your comfort and convenience. This is a six month program, where myself and the other teachers," he spreads his arms on either side to include the five other teachers, "will teach you everything you need to know how to survive in this world. I wish to formerly welcome you to the Academy of Second Chances, if you accept this challenge. But be careful: this is a chance, not a guarantee. If you take this challenge and succeed, you will be given a new life with your biggest dream coming true. If you fail, you will be sent back to your world. Think over this carefully and if you accept this challenge, please come see me individually," he presses two fingers on the side of his neck once more so that his voice would only be carried into the entrance. He waits to see who would come up to him first.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Cara Cara Damafaud Damafaud apolla apolla Uasal Uasal Moessashi471 Moessashi471 Raku Raku Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll NanoHeart NanoHeart HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

Last edited:

medium.jpg

Clair O'Reilly

Clair turned away from Ravus as the principal began his speech, not wanting to be disrespectful while at the same time not wanting to miss a single word. If her previous suspicion was right a certain devilish detail would crop its head up even if just briefly. And in time it did, a non-guarantee and a challenge were all that was mentioned yet in saying that was all it took to make some question their original conviction. For Clair however, well she just wasn't just going to give up, challenge or not she was using and keeping both the bath and dope ass hat!

With the speech finished, Clair strode up to the principal and offered him both a smile and her hand to shake "Your a devious old bastard Mr B but that's what I like about you! Whatever you have in store for me I'll take head on so long as you don't stand me up for tea later. Or steal my hat. O deprive me of my bath privileges..... you know what can we work a contract out later there's a lot of cool shit I don't want to be swiped from under me... You know like this dope ass cane I just procured." With that said, Clair gave the man her best poker face yet before long it collapsed and she began to laugh "Yeh no but seriously, I accept your challenge! And I'm keeping your cane! At least until I have your word you won't wimp out of tea later!" Had Mr Barron not cut her off at that point who knows how long she would have gone on for. And wait. How did she get his cane?

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Amelia
After the almost run-in with the woman in the orange jumpsuit, she decided to leave her be. The woman looked absolutely terrified. Standing quietly and staring as seemingly nothing, Amelia was actually doing what she called peripheral observation. She could see what was going on around her, and could even make out little details like the color of that weirdly bubbly woman's hat that matched the elder's.
After the man finished speaking, Amelia calmly began to walk towards him. She had no attachments to her old world, no reason for second thoughts. Before she could reach the headmaster, that bright haired, bubbly annoyance sped to him herself. Amelia stopped a respectful distance away, waiting her turn.

Watching people gather, Mira preferred to stand alone until she knows why they were gathering.she saw a lot of people, but she didn't know any of them. in the distance, some of the arrivals started talking to each other, while the rest - like her- prefer to stand alone.

after the speech Mr. Baron gave, people started forming a line waiting for their turn to see him. ' why?' was going to be Mira's first question.. but then she decided to find out the reason later. she too stood in the line, wondering what'll happen next.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:

Ravus Senade
Academy: Main Entrance
Interaction:

Ah, there it was. The face behind the smiling mask. The emitted glare would send anyone else scampering away with fear, but not him. Instead, he put on a similar sickeningly sweet smile and answered, "As I said, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Clair. And thank you for removing my doubts." The woman was a sharp one, and one who hid secrets. Like myself, he thought to himself.

Once again, the attention of the room was diverted by none other but by the old man. As he suspected, he was not in the same position as they were. Ravus listened attentively while keeping his ears open to the rest of the room. They were all quiet. Like mice in a cage, too scared to attract the attention of others. Except for her. Miss Clair was definitely a forceful individual. Again, before anyone else can move forward, she snapped at the chance and threatened the self-proclaimed headmaster. He suppressed a grin. The mice would show their true colours soon enough.

It was definitely going to be an interesting six months.

gettyimages-628059158.jpg

Matthias Jameson Wilkes

Matt was somewhat expecting this sort of answer from the woman. She said she was fine, but after that she continued to ask questions on where they were. She believed she was drugged, but she seemed to realized it was real. The woman went a different way however as she must have noticed the orange jumpsuit in the distance. She then must have assumed it was a prison and thought Matt was the warden. It made him chuckle a bit how she was reacting. After emptying her pockets to show she had no drugs, she started backing away before bumping against a tree. Finally he could talk. "Whoa, hold up. First off, I'm not a warden and this isn't a prison. Secondly, this isn't a drug trip, cause I'm experiencing this too" he said calmly.

A man's voice was then heard. It sounded like the one that called everyone to the entrance. He seemed to be explaining where the hell they were. With an explanation to this whole situation, well, most of it, he knew what he'd do. Matt would surely accept the challenge. It would be a fun six months he was sure. Of course it probably wasn't all fun and games, but he'd do his best to make it that way. Looking to the entrance then back to the woman again, he picked her items up of the ground and handed them to her. "Seems like the entrance is where everyone else is going" he said, motioning towards the doors with a head movement.
NanoHeart NanoHeart

Mr. Baron-Headmaster
q0aoRCGZ-4vLHybkafGkeU6MfUmC41qDIui1gK3oJ3L8I8Ku0CLo0WZPR2cLU8fGAY8ufG1vqwwvj2SaMyjRpTlOmx8Engef2w4T4wHx8mL_VIhLeMNYAT1LRPf1XOYS_aaZvzq6
He wasn't surprised when the first person that came up was Clair. She tried to take his cane once more but the second it was in her hands, it had faded away, and was back in his hands. She talked a lot and she talked rather fast. "Out of respect Miss Clair, it's Mr. Baron, if you please," he corrects her. He had let her say it the first time since she was new but he wouldn't like if if she kept calling him Mr. B. "The hat I gave you is a gift as well as everything else here, it's ill advised to abuse my gifts. The cane, however, stays with me. I will seek you out when I'm ready for tea," he pauses, indicating that he will accept her invitation to tea even though he had no real obligations to do so. Mr. Baron had to make sure Clair wouldn't be too out of control. "For now, satisfy your curiosity with this," he hands her own bedroom key as well as the map of the place and her class schedule. On the map her room is highlighted even though he knew that Clair had explored the place earlier. But he had set it up for everyone like this and the few that came early didn't get anything, just in case they didn't accept his challenge. "I encourage you also to speak to your teachers," he indicates to the people that were standing behind him.

After Mr. Baron gives Clair her stuff and turns his attention away from her, it was obvious he had dismissed her and had to move onto the next student. He presses two fingers to his neck once more and his voice has the same effect as last time. "One last thing I forgot to mention, tomorrow morning there will be breakfast served from 6-9 for those that are staying. Please come see me if you have any allergies or dietary concerns," he removes the fingers from his neck and his voice returns back to normal. He notices that some students were waiting to speak to him while some others still waited in the shadows. He smiles encouragingly to all of them. He had faith that every single one would decide to say. He motions gently with his hand for the next student to come forward.

(Note: Class schedule can be found on the lore page, it will look the same for everyone besides the electives. Also, in the roleplay, it is currently Saturday mid-afternoon in summer)

Cara Cara Moessashi471 Moessashi471 Raku Raku NanoHeart NanoHeart Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll apolla apolla SRUNewman SRUNewman HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum Damafaud Damafaud Uasal Uasal

Amelia almost smirked as the bubble floated away. Knowing to be next, she stepped forward. "Headmaster." she bowed her head respectfully. "I accept this challenge, there's nothing for me on Earth. She paused, slightly cracking her mask of indifference. "There's a favor I have to ask though. I assume that you know my past, and therefore my... upsets." She breathed in and out deeply. I also assume that this world, being of magic, has necromancers, or at least the potential for such a practice. My request is a simple one." She stepped closer and set her voice to a whisper, so that no other students could hear. I ask that my late sister's soul and body remain untouched, through any and all means." Amelia stepped back and cracked her mask just enough that the pained plea could be seen through her eyes.

Last edited:
Dellra wasn't much for waiting in line to talk to the headmaster. She walks up to him and even though she was interrupting someone she just wanted to get to her room as soon as possible. "Mr. Baron I accept." She stands there sheepishly. Waiting to receive her things. She knew this was going to shine a bad light on her but she didn't really mind much. She didn't have any plans to talk to a lot of people.

Doran was scoping out the students to see who may or may not excel in his class. Ever since he joined as a teacher 5 years ago he has enjoyed teaching hand to hand combat. "Looks like a few this year but some look very able for fighting. I'm excited to see in my class." Arielle was scoping the students but not for the same reason. "Yeah, Sandy some very able men this year." Doran flicks her nose at her comment. "What did I say about flirting. Stop leading on these kids for your own entertainment." Arielle frowns and crosses her arms. "It was only a joke."

Mr. Baron-Headmaster
Most of the students had gotten quiet once again and this was a concern for him. He did not want to lose his potential students and he hoped that they would get along well with their fellow students and teachers. His smile brightens when Amelia was the next one to come up to him. Though his smile doesn't fade, the rest of his face was somber as she talked about her sister's passing. Of course he knew about her sister's death but didn't get the chance to answer her as another student came up to interrupt them. His gaze shift slightly to the student that came up to them. "Ahh..Miss Dellra, I appreciate your enthusiasm for this second chance. Please wait next time in respect to your fellow students," he chides her gently though there was no hint of anger in his voice. He hands her a map, her class schedule, and her room key.

Mr. Baron clasps his hands into Amelia's hands, hopefully without overstepping his boundaries and takes a step back, taking Amelia with him. He keeps his hands around her's for the time being and lowers his voice. He makes sure that the only one that can hear him is Amelia. "My dear, I would have no reason to disturb your sister's resting place unless you asked for it. If you pass the Academy, which I have no doubt that you will pass, we could arrange that your sister's resting place is in your new life. If you wished it to be, of course. You can think about it and always give me an answer later. If you have no other concerns at the moment, please take this time to familiarize yourself with your new home," he says with a smile as always and hands Amelia her stuff. Assuming that Amelia was done, he looks forward to talking to the next student.
SRUNewman SRUNewman Moessashi471 Moessashi471 Cara Cara Damafaud Damafaud apolla apolla NanoHeart NanoHeart Raku Raku Uasal Uasal Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

Mira waited for sometime, looking at the students in front of her who were receiving some stuff from the headmaster, ' i think that we will be staying here' she thought. Then Mira was next. she stepped forward and give an awkward smile '' Hi '' she said not knowing what else to do. looking at Mr. Barron she thought that he seemed nice and hoped that he is she then continued '' i understand that this is not a guarantee, but i accept the challenge, and i hope that it'll be fun.... what exactly do i have to do?'' she paused waiting for a replay.
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Mr. Baron-Headmaster
He was glad that when he was done talking to Amelia, the next student came up to him, accepting his challenge. "Ahh, that's a tricky question. My best advice is to study hard and do the work in school. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions as the school year goes on. I make sure to recruit quality teachers that would be more than willing to tutor and meet with you." Mr. Baron takes a step back and looks around the room. Many of the students that he talked to were lingering about and his teachers hasn't really said much. He nods his head at the student he was talking to. "My apologies Mira, I have to cut this short with you at the time being," he hands her the stuff she will need before going back into the center of the room.

Once more he puts two fingers to his throat. "Students and friends, I have done you a misdeed. Once you have talked with me and have been given your stuff, please talk to your teachers. But first, let me introduce them to you. Teachers, if you will please step forward when I call upon you and make the student feel welcomed, much appreciated," Mr. Baron decides to start with Adam first. "This is Adam, he will be teaching you Magic and Arcana and Elemental Magics," Adam has a wide grin on his face and instead of stepping forward, he flies forward into the crowd. "Kahana Cohise, he will be your potion making and herbology teacher as well as teaches magic outside of the body." Kohana takes a large step forward, his arms behind his back, though attempts to lighten his smile. "Arielle and Doran; Mr. Sandford will be teaching you World History, Life Skills, and Close Combat. Mrs. Sandford teaches Beast Class and Taming the Beast," Mr. Baron says, motioning the married couple forward. "Lastly, Mrs. Kebesh, she will teach you transforming yourself and the world around you and distance combat. Please acquaintance yourself with your teachers after speaking to me," Mr. Baron then removes his fingers from his throat.

SRUNewman SRUNewman Cara Cara Moessashi471 Moessashi471 apolla apolla Damafaud Damafaud Uasal Uasal NanoHeart NanoHeart Raku Raku Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

"Ahh, that's a tricky question. My best advice is to study hard and do the work in school. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions as the school year goes on. I make sure to recruit quality teachers that would be more than willing to tutor and meet with you." Mr Baron answered her, the posed for a moment to look at the students then having to cut the coverston short he apologized hadding her some stuff, and went to the center of the room and asked the students to talk with their teachers and introduced them. there was Adam who was the Magic and Arcana and Elemental Magics teacher, Kahana who was the potion making and herbology and magic outside of the body teacher,Arielle and Doran who will be the World History, Life Skills, and Close Combat and the beast Class and Taming the Beast teachers, and Kebesh who will be the transforming yourself and the world around you and distance combat teacher.

Mira looked at the stuff in her hand, there was a key, a map, and a class schedule. she sat down and looked at the schedule first, she saw alot of class and three Elective ones and decided to choose Close combat, Magic outside of the body, Arcana & Elemental Magics. writing that down, she moved to the map and opened it, her room was highlighted on the map, so she assumed that the key was for her room. she laced the stuff in her pocket. and went to see one of the teachers, in the distance, she spotted Mr. Adam. she went t her direction, '' Hi, im supposed to talk to you'' she said not knowing what else to add.

Mr. Baron- Headmaster

(Outfit)
He looks around the room, most of the students have come to talk to him, there were only a few students left, but none of them were making the move to come up and talk to him. He was glad to see Cara interacting with Adam and Arielle made the initiative to talk to a student herself. He could tell that many were nervous but this was to be expected, this was a new world for them, not just some new school. Some might have already finished school in the other world or some might not have ever planned to go back to school. Naturally he would have to make it his job so that all of the students and even teachers to feel comfortable. He motions his hand slowly, for the next student to come up.

e0e37e27cc84c439f8f713a3832a4210--art-vampire-sexy-vampire.jpg

Mentions: SRUNewman SRUNewman Damafaud Damafaud Raku Raku NanoHeart NanoHeart Moessashi471 Moessashi471 Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll Uasal Uasal

code by pasta

Adam- Magic and Arcana & Elemental Magic Teacher

489b629d1b599e1c1c6bb0fbebb97e19.jpg
(Outfit)
He looks at the student that approached him and gives the student a big smile. He stops flying around the room and lands right down next to the student that was talking to him. "Of course! What's your name? I'm Adam, but don't you already know that? I'm so excited to teach you. What do you think of Mr. Baron, what a guy, right?" So far he had been talking fast non-stop, becoming more animated and excited as he went while talking to Cara. He leans in a bit closer and whispers. "Don't give it away, but I think I'm Mr. Baron's favorite," he ends the statement with a laugh and elbows Cara in a playful manner.

a1e472c0fa9a228f60fca69c16c1e86d--sadness-anime-art.jpg

Interactions: Cara Cara

code by pasta

Jacintha "Jackie" Victoria Maelbourne

CsHTmmaU5wOBUSae76cU5wBJz-JBbQCwoCarNYcqxLT0phbo5lMIok3LFhGXQg3GlyBVgwN3b-ANE7Ev0a-7VFN1qPL_CF4wFtx4-tO2XFY95vZ6Ral3-fkIn0HDmM_VwMKYh5N7
(Outfit)
Slowly the students started to go up to Mr. Baron and talk to him. Jacintha gulps, knowing that she and one other student was left, unaware of the students outside that still had to talk to him. It was now or never, she couldn't hesitate any longer. She walks up to him, hugging her one arm to her chest. "I accept.." She croaks, almost flinching back at the sound of her own voice. It sounded awful but there was no judgement in Mr. Baron's eyes. Of course she already knew where her room was, but he handed her a map, her class schedule, and her official room key. He was smiling at her and she gives him a half smile before walking away.

1a5d342421e0767cc3b3f1c2ea476eef--girls-with-tattoo-tattooed-girls.jpg

code by pasta

Mr. Adam went down and greeted her with a big smile, he started talking really fast, and Mira thanked god she used to work in a restaurant and was used to people talking fast.. even though Mr. Adam was a little faster the the 'people' in the restaurant were. he talked about how excited he was and about Mr. Baron, then he whispered that he was Mr. Baron's Favorite and laughed elbowing her.. she also laughed and replied that she can't say otherwise. she thought that Mr. Adam was Funny and amazing, she liked the fact that he could fly and really wished he would teach her how to '' My name is Mira, i'm also excited, will you teach us how to fly?'' she said with a smile.
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Arielle had a very bored look on her face. Doran could tell and started to chuckle. "Upset no one is trying to talk to you like normally." She stomps his foot which her reals back from. "Yes, and I'm getting bored of standing around." She starts to walk towards a student. Clair was the lucky student. Doran strides towards her still in pain. Arielle makes it to Clair and smirks. "Well hello, beautiful what brings you to our little world."

Uasal Uasal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back