• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Discord Server or RPN Page?

• Discord Server

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • RPN Page

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
mhm, I count 7 ppl who have dubbed their interested. If the plot is focused on these four kids and there's seven of us, does that mean that only four characters can be the runaway necklace quadruplets(idk), and the rest are antagonist?

If so, I would like to claim winter. (Or else)
;4
I
there can be multiple of one faction. Though I might want some of you to be villains. Hmmmmmmmm.

I
there can be multiple of one faction. Though I might want some of you to be villains. Hmmmmmmmm.
Ight bet.
I’m almost finished with my protagonist. If you still need villains later on, I don’t mind making another character as an antogonist.

Alright two from each faction should be good enough meaning Spring and winter is closed taken by imXeno imXeno (Winter) First Rose First Rose (winter) Kryptic Kryptic (Spring) Mothica Mothica (Spring) Falls and Summers are still open and you can still make a winter or spring villain.

Aighty deeeennn, I'll make a fall villain if no one else wants to take it
Oh and is this the OOC thread? Or are you making one?

Last edited:
Aighty deeeennn, I'll make a fall villain if no one else wants to take it
Oh and is this the OOC thread? Or are you making one?
I just finished reading your character sheet I love it. Ooooh the relationship out villains are gonna have will be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back