• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching

Ryan The Insane

• IMAGE01-1.jpg
    Hello,
    If you're reading this, then that means you have a need, or a want for me to role play with you, and your group. I'm searching for literate role plays to help fill the void within me for a quality role play. Knowing I'll be bitched at for this, but I'll say it anyways. I want it to have a two paragraph minimum. Why? Because two paragraphs give me more to go off than one. That is why I say a two minimum. Literate is not picture, symbols, fancy font. That is decoration, which is nice, but I would have a crappy character layout with amazing writing, then a beautiful layout with a post riddled with errors. So anyways, I'm always in the mood for a role play, and if you have one you want to share with me go ahead and post it here. If you're wanting to one on one with me, also post here with the name or names of the role plays you wish to do with me. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you're not going to request a role play, or going to tell me about one, then post a joke, I love to laugh. Also, I can make a role play, I just want one that will live, and not die within two days. When I make a role play I do a good job at making it.
    P.s I love making role plays, and I have a few ideas for the plots listed below.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

shows:
    Dr. Who
    Burn Notice
    White Collar
    X men (any of them)
    Teen Titans
    Naruto
    Warehouse 13
    Bleach
    One Piece
    StarGate (all of them)

originals:
    Bf x Pregnant gf
    Rebel x Goodie Goodie
    Super hero x human
    Vamp x Human
    Assassin x Target
    pregnant good girl x bad boy ( or vise-versa)
    Maximum Ride oc's
    Young Family
    Super hero x Villain

Books:
    Night world
    Maximum Ride
    Percy Jackson
    Born of Night (or any of the league books)

Movies:
    (All) Fast and Furious
    Cheats
    Serenity
    Treasure Planet
    X men (any of them)
    Push
    Ninja Assassin
    Drive Angry
    Pirates of the Caribbean

Other:

Disney
    Pirates

I'm sure I can meet your needs and fit into some of your styles! Let me know if you'd like to try something.

Hey! I'm Lyraen- I'd love to do an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP with you. Let me know if you're interested!

I would be interested in doing Percy Jackson, Disney or the superhero x human pairing :3

I'd love to do either Young Family or Pregnant GF x BF, or a mix of the two, if you're open to it!

Hello there! You have most certainly peaked my interest. Sadly, since I am a new user, I can not send you a message at the moment. Buuuut, if you are still interested, I think you should take a quick look at my own partner search, and see if anything there interests you. Thank you! I hope you choose me to be a roleplay partner :)

hey there! if you're still looking for a partner, i'm totally up for a good girl x bad boy pairing because i'm literally trash.​

Oh wow I feel so incredibly popular. So many people who want to write with me. Yay! Anyways, I'm so totally game for a space based rp EB and what do you mean your trash X?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back