• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

searching...

navera

ああああ
about me
yo! call me navera.

my timezone is gmt+4, and at the moment i am currently looking for new roleplay partners.

the genres i'm most interested in are modern and romance – but do feel free to suggest others! i'm willing to try anything as long as it's fun (:

Kawaiibow.gif

roleplaying stuff
english; i actually don't make much spelling/grammatical/etc errors when roleplaying. i don't mind what your level of fluency is, just run your posts through a spellchecker and that's it.

schedule; i'm a terrible procrastinator but since my exams just ended i'm trying to keep this habit at a minimum. if you don't get a reply from me within two days, please nudge me. i'd like replies to be at least once a week.

length; size doesn't matter. no, really. i match my partner's reply length. oneliners or multiparagraph replies, it's all good. just try to understand what the situation needs; i don't want a oneliner for an introduction and i don't want several paragraphs for something that doesn't matter at all. rambling and adding unnecessary details makes writing terrible, quality over quantity.

characters; i can play any gender but at the moment i'm only looking for mxf or fxf.

ooc; not expecting you to be my best friend or anything but ooc talk is nice! enthusiastic partners are great.

suggestions; please suggest any plots you have! i'm pretty openminded [except for a few things below this] and i don't have much ideas myself, so (:

no-nos anything animal related; historical things; high fantasy; horror.

favorites: cheesy happy endings; cliches; fluff; pining

Kawaiibow.gif

ideas
[note: roles/genders will be decided in ooc discussions (:]

android/human; in which a person buys an android and falls in love – but in the end, the android is just codes and binary digits, and it gets tiring to hear robotic, programmed i love you's.

assassin/target; typical cliched hell. assassin gets hired to kill someone, perhaps rich heir of a family, perhaps student, i don't know, and ends up going "who the fuck is this nerd they're so cute" and soon the organization that hired them gets suspicious because it can't be taking this long.

next door neighbors; can be combined with so many ideas. maybe both of them are in a country and don't speak the language, finding comfort in the fact that even here where they feel so lost, there's someone right next door who feels the same. or someone moves into the flat next door and the one beside them gets a tiny crush and keeps leaving little origami cranes or something by their door. etc.

celebrity/stylist; where both of them are crushing real hard on each other but don't know it. both have to be in very close proximity to each other's face. stylist's hand keeps twitching, they drop makeup items here and there; celebrity is blushing, can't keep their eyes open, keeps fidgeting. pining, basically.

model/photographer; this could go two ways: one, they're both crushing on each other, basically the same plot above. two, photographer has a crush on the model and they keep beating themselves up for wanting more, keep telling themselves it's enough to just look at them and be in their presence, it's a privilege to capture them in photos they like to look at when they're lonely.

roommates; another cliched rollercoaster. can involve pining, maybe, maybe not. first it's just really platonic, friendship. having movie nights, cooking together, ruffling the other's hair. then it starts getting more intimate and one ends up having to confront the other like "dude?? are we a thing or am i just overthinking this???"

superhero/supervillain; two colleagues or teachers or whatever basically there's two people who know each other and subtly flirt with each other and are just attracted to each other except they haven't really gone out. they don't know that the person they're flirting with is the person they just fought with last night. drama ensues once they do.

bffs going on a road trip; more cliches and fluff. two folks just tired of mundane everyday life, pack their bags and start driving. it's really cheesy. looking at the stars and then at their friend and wondering 'wow, i love this asshole so much, i'd rather stare at them till the end of time than look at any other star'. and more cheesy stuff like that.

just people travelling and falling in love tbh

Kawaiibow.gif

conclusion
i'll update this whenever i get ideas. please comment below or pm me if you're interested.

xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I love cheesy romance! I'm interested in Bffs on road trip - It's like Paper Towns by John Green, could be great! - or Roommates.

Ashman74 said:
SuperHero/SuperVillain sounds like fun, I'm interested in doing that one.
glad to hear that :D please pm me!

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]I'd like doing celebrity/stylist or model/photagrapher with you.

[/QUOTE]
cool!! pm me so we can discuss details (:

SecretsInTime said:
YES! I love cheesy romance! I'm interested in Bffs on road trip - It's like Paper Towns by John Green, could be great! - or Roommates.

haven't read it or seen the movie, ahah :') but i'm interested so pm me!!
:D

Airen said:
Bump! I would love to do assassin x target with you~ PM?

you PMed me already, thanks <3

I would be interested in Roommates or bffs going on a road trip in case these are still open (in case they're not I can do next door neighbors too.)

[QUOTE="Clarissa Black]I would be interested in Roommates or bffs going on a road trip in case these are still open (in case they're not I can do next door neighbors too.)

[/QUOTE]
we can do roommates if you'd like! pm me, please.

ArcticJunky said:
Hello there! It's nice to meet you! The best friends going on a road trip sounds utterly adorable-- and I'm as much of a stickler for cliche, sweet things as anyone else. If you get the chance, (and if you aren't too terribly overwhelmed, ahah,) I would like to give it a shot sometime!
glad to see you're enthusiastic! no, i'm not overwhelmed at all, i'd love to do it. pm me!

claty said:
I would be interested in the roommate one
yo, sure! pm me :D

I love all the ones you have up there!! I'm most interested in the roommates plot, the model/photographer plot, and the assassin/target. Hope you're still open for partnerships! (:

BloomingRose said:
I love all the ones you have up there!! I'm most interested in the roommates plot, the model/photographer plot, and the assassin/target. Hope you're still open for partnerships! (:
yes, definitely! do pm me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back