• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching ^w^

Twisted_Fantasies

~!~ ✨ Hello ✨ ~!~
Hello! I'm Twisted, and I'm currently looking for a long-term, or short term rp partner. I have a few fandoms that I do, but I like doing fantasy and the occasional slice of life. Oc x oc, cc x cc, and oc x cc are all fine, honestly it's just whatever the other hooman wants.

~Fandoms~
Danganronpa
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
My hero academia
Hazbin Hotel
Steven universe (?)

_Characters I can do_
Danganronpa THH: Kyoko, Chihiro, Ishimaru, Togami, Junko.
Danganronpa Goodbye Despair: Peko, Togami (again), Hajime, Chiaki.
Danganronpa V3: Shuichi, Tenko, Koreykiyo, Angie (If needed, but not preferably), Maki roll, Kaede, Rantaro.
Tbhk: (Honestly I prefer to do oc's here, so imma just leave this one for discussion.)
Mha: Izuku, Uraraka, Todoroki, Mina, Shinso, Momo, Shigaraki, Toga, Overhaul, Nejire.
Hazbin Hotel: uHm, pretty much anybody.
Steven Universe: (I don't really expect rp ideas for this, but if you do we can discuss it.)

I was going to write my ships, but ya know what this is already long, so just dm me, and we can discuss everything^^

Last edited:
Most likely! What fandom, and are you okay with doubling up?
Danganronpa would be the perfect one! I will play with characters from all games as long as it doesn't include spoilers ( I'm currently playing through UDG, so need to finish all the despair arcs, etc. ) and yep, doubling up is more than okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back