• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching (W/ Plots)

J_ne

"It hurts to be nothing with you"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm searching for a new rp to start at the moment. I have a few plots, but you're more than welcome to bring your own. The main genre(s) surrounding it will be next to the plot (we can discuss/changing genres around OOC or before the rp if you'd like).

-A historian travels back in time and attempts to get back to their own time period. However, they meet someone. This person was rumored to be terrible in history books, but the true colors of them -beyond the black text on white parchment- begin to show. Something alights between the two, but if the traveler does not return back to their own time before a year has passed, there will be no way back. (Romance/historical fiction)

-Doctor/nurse at a mental institution. Its their first day at the job; they're still learning how everything works. After a few hours, they catch the eyes of a certain patient. Interest becomes obsession, and a terrible need to know more. (Horror)

-An old soldier, wounded by a siren in a clash of species, swore to end the life of every last one. They go hunting in the sea, only for their ship to be taken by some sort of disaster. The soldier ends up back on land, and a secret admirer (which can take on a more humanoid form) watches from a distance. (Slowburn romance)

-Two teenagers traveling the world as adventures. They fight mobs and strange creatures, looking out for each other in even the most simplistic of ways. Their ultimate goal: find the hidden treasure. As childish as it sounds, the treasure is invaluable and unmatched by material things. A single wish, and they aren't the only ones searching for it. (Familiarity, adventure, possible romance)

-A hero and a villain, both respectively praised and hated upon by separate societies. The two have been at each other's throats for years, mainly the hero trying to capture the villain for the glory of it all. But something happens. Feelings develop, but suspicions are raised and an uproar begins. The hero dies in the arms of the villain, bleeding out from the wound of a magic-packed and unhealable wound. (Romance, action, angst)

A few things to know:
-I prefer playing female characters, but I'm open to anything
-This is intended to be long-term
-I only do rp's on this site
-I do any gender pairings
-I'll play either role in any of my mentioned plots
-I'm on EST time
-I like to talk OOC, but it's by no means necessary
-I do any POV, but I'm the most familiar with third person
-Please be at willing to respond with (at least) two well-written paragraphs
-Patience is appreciated and I understand things happen, please just try to respond every other day (at least) and I'll do the same
-I don't have character sheets (I do in-rp descriptions), but I could type out a brief description of personality and such if you wanted (just ask)
-OC's and fandom characters are both fine
-If you lose interest, please let me know and we can either try to make it more interesting or drop the rp, just don't waste your time and mine
-Feel free to ask me any questions you have!!

Hello! I'd love to hear your ideas for the Historian plot and the Mental Hospital plot! Like what time in history were you thinking, and exactly what kind of genre of horror for the other plot? Let me know if you would prefer I shoot you a PM!

Hello! I'd love to hear your ideas for the Historian plot and the Mental Hospital plot! Like what time in history were you thinking, and exactly what kind of genre of horror for the other plot? Let me know if you would prefer I shoot you a PM!
Hey! I was thinking more of the early 1700's, but I'm pretty flexible with it, so I don't mind going for a different time period. As for horror, I definitely want there to be a strong psychological aspect to it, but other than that it's very dependent on how the roleplay progresses. If you're still interested, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it more.

The teenage treasure hunt seems to have potential. I'd love to hear more on that plot. Should I pm you?

The teenage treasure hunt seems to have potential. I'd love to hear more on that plot. Should I pm you?
If you're interested, then please do.

Hey! What are your thoughts on platonic RPs?

Hey, I'm interested in an Rp, do i just send you a Pm with a small Introduction to myself and which Rp im interested in? Sorry, still pretty new to the Site so i still have little clue about how this stuff works, thanks!

Hey, I'm interested in an Rp, do i just send you a Pm with a small Introduction to myself and which Rp im interested in? Sorry, still pretty new to the Site so i still have little clue about how this stuff works, thanks!
That would be wonderful, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back