• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching..... searching... one match found! [1x1]

oh its ok take your time I understand. I don't make my OC details public because I don't want any copy cats. When you see my OC details you will understand. I look forward to what you name the thread we RP on!

Here are My OC details.

A cold, quiet killer on the outside, a nice caring lover on the inside. A natural genius at learning new things. A ancient hero, Rengoku, who reincarnates into a new world after death, can be f or m. He has seen many distant futures and pasts.

Loves: Danger, to protect the innocent, destroy any evil and wicked.

Likes: To read, learn, improve his power and to reminiscence on his past life/s.

Dislikes: TO be ordered, traitors and bullies. To be physically touched (Gives him goosebumps).

Fears: Ghosts, spiders, marriage (lol).

Weaknesses: Depends on the universe he is born into.

His base form has enhanced reflexes and reaction timing, can upgrade this form but at cost of energy, when in serious danger draws in the energies around him, nature or universal (depends on the power of the world he is currently in for balancing) He/she looks like my profile pic.

Anything beyond his base form has temporary debilitating side effects, weariness, unconsciousness, even injury or death depending on how hard he breaks his normal limits.

I don't mind either or sounds good. I'm not shy at all. Never did a thread before
Ok I will make the thread for us
if you didn't want to post for your character that is fine I'm more was trying to figure out if you wanted to do that or not. I will post mine in just a little bit, I am having a little bit of trouble concentrating on my paper. But I will try my best

Last edited:
its ok take your time. No pressure. I look forward to our RP. I hope you liked my OC details.

that must had been one long paper you were working on lol. Hope it didn't stress you out

I don't mind either or sounds good. I'm not shy at all. Never did a thread before
Ok I will make the thread for us
its ok take your time. No pressure. I look forward to our RP. I hope you liked my OC details.
I totally did! Love it, the fear of Marriage made me chuckle!

My OC is Mika!

Sometimes she can be quiet and little on the fence about people, but she can also be a little hotheaded and a bit more outspoken depending on what is going on. She lives with her rich parents, but they are more than a little neglectful and want their daughter to be perfect or as close as possible, causing her to be extremely lonely.

Loves: the sound of rain, Quiet surroundings and music
Likes: Candy, Singing, romantic movies And anything romantic

Dislikes: Overly loud noises, Darkness and being alone

Weaknesses: Any kind of affection

26533920.png

This art I got done of this character!

Sometimes my papers are 3 pages or 6 pages so they can be long at times. I am also struggling with a migraine at the moment! I AM working on the thread now!

YAY i'm glad your here at this hour ^_^. I like your OC but can you please remove the message thats mentions my OC details? I don't want it to be public

Have you been keeping up on drinking water? Is your headache in the front of back of your head?

LostHero LostHero The one from when I quoted you or the message you posted here of your OC? Also it is not a headache, it is a migraine, I get chronic migraine and might need to go lay down soon.

please drink some water and get some rest we can RP when you feel better. It looks like you removed the message. I hope you did. The one with my OC details

please drink some water and get some rest we can RP when you feel better. It looks like you removed the message. I hope you did. The one with my OC details
I think I did, I deleted the part that I replied to so it should have been it. I will make sure to get the thread done tomorrow, sleep usually helps me.

I hope you feel better soon, drop me a PM or reply here when you wake up. Sweet dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back