• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching..... searching... one match found! [1x1]

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, my name is Reiia or Kaytee!

It has been some time since I've been on this site, unfortunately real-life took me away

I love all kinds of RP’s, but I usually do modern, slice of life those type of things. I am open to other ideas, just expect that it might be a no. I will put my pairings down below and if I have a plot I will put a ~ next to it. I love to RP with people who can contribute to the plot or help me come up with an idea if I don’t have one. I would like to role-play on threads and I prefer to play the female, not willing to double. Please be 18+ because I feel uncomfortable RPing with people under the age since I’m an adult. Romance is required I can do at least a paragraph, sometimes I can get up to eight even though I’d prefer not to. I want at least a decent sized paragraph, I really don't mind us going back and forth with just a paragraph as long as it's a decent size!

Soldier X wife ~

bad boy X good girl ~

bandmember X fan

teen parents

childhood friends

demon X human ~

innocent girl X playboy

maybe more if I can think of it, this is all for now

Last edited:
This sounds fun and im 18+ always looking for new RP partners. ANd I love romance

demon x human sounds interesting ^_^
Ok! The gist of the idea I had is, The human (Who I Was hoping to play) accidentally summons a demon out of loneliness or curiosity or both as the two go along and get involved in shenanigans they fall in love. That is just a small idea we can run off of!

thats perfect I was hoping to play as the demon. I assume you will be the female?

I don't mind either or sounds good. I'm not shy at all. Never did a thread before

I don't mind either or sounds good. I'm not shy at all. Never did a thread before
Ok I will make the thread for us and did you want a special character thread as well so that we can give some information about our characters? It's not a must, I'm more asking for preference wise. Also I might be a little slow in my responses as I'm trying to get a paper for my class written up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back