• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching, Questing, Looking, Pursuing

AceofRoses

Mostly void, partially stars
I am looking for someone who can write anywhere form two paragraphs to four and who can be reliable enough to have a long plot going. I tend to have slow plotlines and character development which is apparently an issue? As implied by this I am looking for someone who is up for a long rp or who will tell me when they are done. And don't worry about hurting my feelings by saying you've lost interest. Trust me, I will be very blunt if I do. My schedule can also be somewhat unpredictable and insane, so if I don't respond for a few days just pm me and I will let you know what's up.

I prefer PMs, and will only be rping on RPnation or Wattpad. No Discord for me.

The ones I really, really want to do:
  • Dragon x Knight
  • Inhuman (vampire, demon, etc) x Hunter
  • Angel x Human
  • God x Bride Offering
  • Noble Vampire x Former Royal*
  • Wolf/Little Red Riding hood theme or beauty and the beast type thing going on...

The things I am interested in follow (with my preferred role italicized)

• Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Bound Demon x Shrine Maiden
  • Dragon x Damsel in Distress / Princess Offering
  • Fallen Angel x Human
  • Fae x Human
  • Idol x Fan - Bonus if new neighbors
  • Merman x Pirate
  • Merman x Researcher
  • Modern Wizard x Unbelieving Magician
  • Superhuman x Hunter (Kind of like assassination classroom?) - Bonus if it is also a student teacher relationship
  • Witch x Familiar

* indicates that I have a lot more detail that I don't want to clutter up the list with unless someone is interested.

Also as a note, the gender is whatever. Any of these roles can be male, female, undeclared, both, fluid. I just went with whatever sounded good to write down at the time.

I am also willing to do a handful of fandoms
  • Harry Potter (Draco x Harry / Draco x Hermione)
  • Yuri!!! on Ice (Yuri P x Otabek) - I won't do JJ

Last edited:
Hello! I'm definitely interested in the Dragon x Knight, and/or the Vampire Noble x Former Royal. May I PM you as well? 

Making another attempt, if anyone is interested please do let me know. Feel free to just pm me or post here, either way.

Dragon x Knight or Noble Vamp x Former Royal sounds good to me. :)
Before you cringe thinking I'm a newbie... I was on here ages ago (You can still find my old profile, which I can give you the name of if you would like to do research on me)

If you can bare with me getting out of my rusty stages, I can totally get into writing essays worth of replies, and I'm certainly open for long-term plots. (Had a few that were nearly 2 years old before I had to leave RpN before)

I can't PM just yet, but I swear I'm getting those 10 posts as quickly as I can manage without spamming people's threads... hehe

(Post 6 of 10... 4 more to go! I'm working up a sweat here.... *not really... the A/C is on... hehe)

Dragon x Knight or Noble Vamp x Former Royal sounds good to me. :)
Before you cringe thinking I'm a newbie... I was on here ages ago (You can still find my old profile, which I can give you the name of if you would like to do research on me)

If you can bare with me getting out of my rusty stages, I can totally get into writing essays worth of replies, and I'm certainly open for long-term plots. (Had a few that were nearly 2 years old before I had to leave RpN before)

I can't PM just yet, but I swear I'm getting those 10 posts as quickly as I can manage without spamming people's threads... hehe

(Post 6 of 10... 4 more to go! I'm working up a sweat here.... *not really... the A/C is on... hehe)

Ah fantastic. I would be most happy to discuss with you on either of those. Just le me know if you would prefer a thread for it or a pm discussion if you can yet. If you're still on the limit I don't mind random conversation either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back