• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching...(M x F) NEW PLOT

Amare te stesso

Someone Who Loves to Write
Well hello beautiful people of RPNation. I have always put together these thread posts looking for a partner but it seems like I never get responses. HOWEVER, I am giving this another shot and maybe I'll be able to catch somebody's interest without all the bells and whistles (aka BBC Coding). So please sit back, relax, read the rest of this, and let me know if you are interested.

I figured I'd start off with a little bit about me. Hello! My name is Lilly but you can call me whatever you like whether it be my name or my username. I am in MST so if you happen to live on the other side of the world, responses might be a little delayed because you might be awake while I am sleeping. I am on most days Monday - Friday after I get home which is about 4:00pm but I am a high school student and finals are coming up. Even with that, I can promise a solid response a day if not more. On weekends I am on throughout the day, it just depends if I have plans or not.

If you are still reading, trust me, I do appreciate it. ANYWAYS, now what I am searching for in a partner. I would like someone who is literate. I am no grammar nazi, and I won't care if there are mistakes as long as I can understand what you are trying to convey. I make mistakes myself, I am human, and a lot of the time I'm on my phone. I would also like someone who can give me a solid reply. It doesn't have to be a novel but two paragraphs is a nice response length to me. If you send me a one-liner, you will loose me immediately. One more thing, I would like you to be able to reply at least once day or every other day, you will loose me if you take several weeks to reply. Now not saying stuff doesn't come up, but if it does, shoot me a message letting me know and I will provide you the same courtesy.

NOW, time for the fun part.

Disclaimer: I do prefer playing a female character and a MxF pairing. I have nothing against MxM or FxF, its just what I am comfortable with.

Pairings:

Roommate x Roommate
Assassin x Target
Bad Boy x Bad Girl
Gang Leader x Victim
Terminally Sick Teen x Best friend
Psychiatric Patient x Psychiatric Patient

Plots (Off the internet):

Ghost
In the prime of their life, Muse A perishes in a tragic car accident. Shortly after, Muse B, who is in desperate need of an organ transplant, gets the call that they’re next on the list for donation. Muse A was an organ donor and because Muse A and Muse B were a perfect match, Muse B becomes a recipient of the vital organ from the recently departed Muse A. The transplant surgery goes well, however there are unforeseen side effects. While in the hospital, Muse B begins to see flashes in the corner of their eye of a person they’ve never seen before, Muse A. At first, Muse B dismisses the creepy sightings, assuming it has something to do with the medications they’re on. Once Muse B’s allowed to go home, the sightings become more frequent and Muse A’s non-corporeal form becomes more vivid. Muse B experiences the shock of their life when Muse Aactually begins to speak to them one day, suggesting that they’re now connected somehow because of the transplant. Muse A may be dead, but they’re still hanging around and only Muse B can see them. Muse B is stuck with Muse A’s spirit at their side, and they have to learn how to live together for an indefinite future where Muse A can only get as much as 100 feet away from Muse B.

Out Of Body
Muse A has the power of projection–the ability to leave their physical body behind for a time and travel elsewhere. Muse A is corporeal in their projected state, able to interact with others and engage all of their senses, but they are always bound by the limitations of their dormant body’s stamina. Each time Muse Aprojects out of their body, it takes a toll on them physically. If they only project for a few minutes, the toll is hardly noticeable. However, the longer they remain away from their physical body, the weaker it becomes and the less time it is able to sustain another projection.

Muse A is physically disabled/chronically ill with a condition that leaves them unable to travel far from their home. When they project into the world, they can experience life as an able-bodied, healthy person for the first time in years (or ever). They utilize the opportunity to experience all they are missing out on as much as they can, despite the toll it takes on their already poor health. Muse A meets Muse B while projecting one day and finds great comfort/interest in them. Over time, Muse A focuses on projecting simply so that they can meet up with Muse B more and more, eventually establishing a relationship. Muse A’s need for a sense of normalcy keeps them from telling Muse B the truth, until that day when Muse A is too weak to hold their projected form and they ‘disappear’ right before Muse B’s eyes..

Loyalty
When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken.

Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger.

NEW PLOT: ORIGINAL
(Its a rough idea but a serious craving)

Hey, Its Me
Muse A was taken, right in the middle of public where everyone was around to see but nobody noticed. They searched but nothing came up. Muse A was presumed dead. The family had a funeral and everything. Two years later, the cops find the compound where Muse A was taken and she is brought back home with nothing but her memories for show, even those, she doesn't want to talk about. Muse A comes back to where everything had changed. Muse A's flirt at the time had moved on to someone else, Muse A's family, well it was different from the dynamic that she had left before. Muse B was Muse A's flirt at the time, close enough to Muse A to where when Muse A disappeared, it affected Muse B as well. What happens when all the sudden Muse A come back? What happens when Muse A wants to find solace in Muse B like Muse A did when they were 16? Muse B has someone else, what will happen there?

Things are different between Muse A and Muse B, would they be able to find the flow they once had? Or are they strangers all over again. Muse A has to recover, get back in the routine of daily life, that's not as easy as it sounds.

***MUSE A would be my character***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read all of that! Let me know if you are interested! Either drop a response below or DM me. Any of these plots can be just friendships. If you like a plot but don't like a detail, feel free to suggest something else! I promise I am nice and won't bite your head off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back