• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ [ SEARCHING ] [ lf :: male characters ]

cry baby

quality trash
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]sweetly, hello
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]HELLO[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]GENRES[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
hello there everyone and thank you so much for coming to my roleplay requesting thread. i'm cry baby and i'm a 27 year old business management graduate. i'm between work right now while i get some things at the home life sorted out so i have plenty of time for roleplays. i've been roleplaying since the early days of AOL kids chat and while i'm pretty relaxed and lazy in ooc, i am fully literate during the actual roleplay. capitalization, punctuation, grammar, etc.

i am a sucker for romance and right now i'm only interested in doing some male x female roleplays where i get the play the main leading female lead. don't worry though, i do play a slew of background characters and of all different types. as for the romance aspect of the story, it will not be the main focus. i do want there to be an actual story involved.

please, please read my rules. i always know when you don't.
hover over the 3 icons to find the rules, genre, and this page!
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
1. please be semi-literate or higher. i post an average of 2-5+ paragraphs a response; i'm a lazy detailed to very detailed roleplayer and i need someone who can do the same. i require at least two paragraphs per reply; they don't even have to be long, but they do need to add to the story.

2. help me write the story. don't leave me to do everything please - play side characters, surprise me with unexpected twists, take control time to time and move the story along. this isn't d&d - we're telling our story together.

3. as i mentioned earlier, i am only interested in main hetero roleplays right now where i can play the leading female role. i tend to write a lot of males and right now i just want a small break from it.

4. you must know what you want to roleplay when you message me. yes, of course i'm looking for roleplays and of course i'm interested in roleplaying with you. that's why i have this thread going. message me your ideas or pairings at the very least. for real, i will be ignoring people from now on who ask if i'm wanting to roleplay. yes. yes, yes, i am.

5. i will role play over threads, private messages, discord. i prefer discord over all else. once we agree that we want to roleplay together though, i'll provide you my account names!

6. i only use real face claims or descriptions. no anime. and speaking of no anime - i don't do any fandom roleplays of any kind unless it's fallout.
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
medieval fantasy - - -
princess x prince
princess x commoner
prince x commoner
royalty x guard
dragon x sacrifice
dragon x rider
kingdoms on the brink of war
adventuring guilds
magic user x magic user
orcs, elves, other fantasy races
reincarnated lovers
thieves, bandits
demon x angel
demon x summoner
witches and curses

modern / fantasy - - -
please note this can be strictly slice of life
or have a touch of fantasy to the more simple ones.

high school
college
learning about who you are
fitting in with the world
coworkers
neighbors
roommates
childhood friends
opposites attract
good girl x bad boy
good boy x bad boy
country living x city living
runaways
homelessness
struggling x well off
quiet neighborhoods
neighborhoods with secrets
murder mystery
broken promises
heart breaks and reunions
witchie people
magic girl x normal boy
magic girl x magic boy
normal girl x magic boy
models and photographers
giant lame larping nerds
struggling artists
addictions and saving

futuristic - - -
android x regular human
android x scientist
aliens
planetary exploration
mecha units and space battles
trapped in a video game
space pirates and bounty hunters
world building
nuclear apocalypse / fallout survival
zombie apocalype

other - - -
autumn days
rainy nights
dark and gritty
light and fluffy
romance
drama
diners and bars
on the run
halloween and christmas

prompts - - -
tbd

plots - - -
tbd
[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5e323acec891d5fd88737fe99410849/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho2_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a4266b2ec216dd7615cf76d7cd4b6084/tumblr_p3je25wSN51u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f04ef520f64247dfbd1e17e6434473b9/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
I have forgotten to add and it's important I note this.
I do require my partners to at least be 20+.
Not for adult themes but simply because at 27, I'm vastly more comfortable with people closer to my age.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back