• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Roleplay!

T1tanic

Voted 'Most Idiotic Hairline' 3 years running baby
Hey there, weary traveler.

My name is T1tanic, but you can call me just about anything you want, I do not care. I am a simple person searching for an intriguing roleplay. I can write most lengths, the max I can do pretty comfortably would probably be a thousand words. I am underaged, but I make up for it with my wit and charm. At least, that's what I hope.

The following is a list of things I am and am not interested in, rated on a scale of 1-5. The higher the number, the more interested or less interested I am.

Interests -
-Platonic- (4)
-Parent / Foster Child- (4)
-Romance, most ideas- (3.5) (Side note, I prefer to stick with MxF)
-Rivalry to friendship- (3)
-Fictional journeys, i.e LOTR or similar plotlines- (2)

Disinterests -
-Using existing characters from fandoms, regardless of the situation- (5)
-Most fandom stuff, unless it is a large one like Star Wars where the stories have a large margin of possibility- (4)
-Generally most non-human character settings- (4)

What I would like in a partner -
-The ability to help carry the story along. Roleplaying quickly turns from a hobby to a chore for me if I have to do all the work.
-A length of at least a couple of sentences, preferably a paragraph at the minimum. I can match my partner pretty well, however, if you want me to write more you'll need to write more yourself in most scenarios.
-Someone who is relatively active. I don't mind roleplaying with inactive users, though I would prefer you to give me a schedule of some sort because otherwise, I may ditch the roleplay.

If you have any plots, feel free to send them my way. I would love to cynically tear them apart. (Kidding, I will do no such thing.)

Current Main Interests - (To be updated semi-regularly)
-Poor boy x Rich girl (Platonic or romantic)
-Foster / Adopted kid x Parent
-Bully x Victim (Platonic or romantic)

I hope to speak with you soon. : )

~T1tanic

Last edited:

My name is T1tanic, but you can call me just about anything you want, I do not care. I am a simple person searching for an intriguing roleplay. I am underaged physically and mentally, but I make up for it with my wit and charm.

The following is a list of things I am and am not interested in, rated on a scale of 1-5. The higher the number, the more interested or less interested I am.

Interests -
Disinterests -
-Using already created characters, regardless of the situation- (5)
-Most fandom stuff, unless it is a large one like Star Wars where the stories have a large margin of possibility- (4)

If you have any plots, feel free to send them my way. I would love to cynically tear them apart. (Kidding, I will do no such thing.)

~T1tanic
i can do poor boy x rich girl if you want (romantic)

My name is T1tanic, but you can call me just about anything you want, I do not care. I am a simple person searching for an intriguing roleplay. I can write most lengths, the max I can do pretty comfortably would probably be a thousand words. I am underaged physically and mentally, but I make up for it with my wit and charm. At least, that's what I hope.

Interests -
-Platonic- (4)

Disinterests -

-The ability to help carry the story along. Roleplaying quickly turns from a hobby to a chore for me if I have to do all the work.
-A length of at least a couple of sentences, preferably a paragraph at the minimum. I can match my partner pretty well, however, if you want me to write more you'll need to write more yourself in most scenarios.
-Someone who is relatively active. I don't mind roleplaying with inactive users, though I would prefer you to give me a schedule of some sort because otherwise, I may ditch the roleplay.

~T1tanic
The parent / foster child rp interests me, can I dm you to discuss it?

My name is T1tanic, but you can call me just about anything you want, I do not care. I am a simple person searching for an intriguing roleplay. I can write most lengths, the max I can do pretty comfortably would probably be a thousand words. I am underaged physically and mentally, but I make up for it with my wit and charm. At least, that's what I hope.

Interests -
-Platonic- (4)

Disinterests -

~T1tanic

I could possibly be interested in the Poor boy x Rich girl romantic RP, if you're still looking for someone and still want to do that plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back