Looking for searching for trans friends!

ikiqaiii

account no longer in use.
hello all!
recently i've been pretty depressed. i've got a million reasons, but the only reason that i could fix myself is my gender issues. all of my friends are female and sort of straight (absolutely nothing against that) and it's starting to make me feel like i don't belong in the trans community and that i should just stop trying.

i would really love if any other trans (preferably nonbinary) would wanna become friends, talk about struggles, vent, anything you'd like!

i only have one requirement, please be 13-17. being friends with someone over 18 or under 13 non-rp related just makes me uncomfortable.

thank you for reading, and always remember, you are valid!

kisses to all, farewell, and good luck in life,
-kai

While I'm not trans, I'm still very confused. Do you mind if I ask you some questions in pms?

I'm straight and female, but I wish you luck in your search and support you wholeheartedly in being the person you are. <3

I am a bit too old to fit your requirement, but I send you all my enby love and support. Don't worry, we nonbinary folk always find each other, sooner or later.

i’m nb n an adult but luv i hope u find many friends in the trans community ! 🥺 💕
there’s tons of ppl in the lgbtq+ community here if that helps btw
stay safe n ily xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back