• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for some role-play partners

tinydollxo

He never fell, never slipped back, never flew.
hi, how's it going? you can call me tiny, doll, tinydoll, but if you like to keep things short, sweet, and to the point, you can just call me b. i'm twenty-four, a female, and i work part time (usually 40 hours a week). outside of work, i do things. sometimes, haha. i love to read, care for/play with my kittens, cook/bake, dance, shop, run, and am always down for an adventure. whatever i feel like that day. that being said, the most important thing for me in a partner, is the ability to be understanding of the fact that i won't always be around for a response. i do get side-tracked. sometimes i'm just too tired. ya know? so pretty much all i'm asking for is flexibility in that area. it would be very much appreciated! c:

i am pretty bad at making threads and lists and pretty posts and all of that, so i'm going to leave this thread very simple, pretty plain, not too exciting, but it will get the point across, i assure you~

rules/guidelines/regulations/requests/other info

» if you are a stickler about word counts, i may not be the one for you. depending on my mood and how inspired i am, i can write a little bit or a ton. i am not a one-liner hater! one-liners are usually looked at negatively, and while i don't want them used too much throughout the role-play, i really wouldn't mind a few here and there, as long as they are moving the plot along. same with time-skips, i don't mind them. just not too much of either of these things and we should be grand.

» characters and pairings. i love the use of multiple characters in a role-play. i will play male or female. i will double, because i love doing it. i will have side characters, probably. if you prefer we stick with two main characters, let me know. i'll role-play m/f relationships, f/f relationships, unfortunately, m/m relationships aren't really my strong point, but i don't mind having m/m relationships with side characters, that would be perfectly fine.

» everyone makes mistakes. which is why i won't flip my shit if you make a grammatical error, spelling error, or otherwise. we aren't perfect. so i don't expect perfect writing. you're good.

» limits can kind of be tricky sometimes. personally, i don't have any. i like playing out action, gore, romance, etc. controlling my character is something i don't overly enjoy, but if you need to do it to make the scene work out, that's okay, as long as you let me know beforehand so i'm not confused. let's just not over do it. your limits, however, i will totally respect and follow if you have anything in particular you don't like, you just have to make sure you tell me because otherwise i'll obviously have no idea lol.

» most of my role-plays are centered around a certain pairing, but there are a few fandoms i'll do and even though modern/realistic role-plays are more my style, i will probably never turn away anything fantasy related, as long as it has a good idea behind it.

plots/twists/ideas/cravings/etc. (* indicate craving) (! indicates idea)

» country kid x city kid (*) (!)

» game of thrones (OCs or canon)

» harry potter (!) (OCs or canon)

» adopted siblings/step siblings

» mythical creature x human

» royal x rebel / captor x captive

» stockholm syndrome

» vampires

» possessed x savior

» ghosts/imaginary friends

» twisted fairytales

» the walking dead (*) (OCs only)

» arranged marriages

» addictions (*)

» road trips

» summer camp (*)

» criminals/runaways

» age gaps (*)

» good x bad / enemy x enemy (*)

» therapist x patient

» young adult x parent's best friend (!)

» student x teacher (must be convinced)

» struggling bands making it big / young band touring for the first time (*)

» mental health facility / sane person x insane person

» roommates / apartments / families / neighborhoods

» schools

» post apocalyptic ( disease / nuclear / zombies )

» single parents / pregnancies / married x single

i am open to your plots and ideas! definitely!

also, i am not sure really how you would go about contacting someone on here, but send me a message or post here idk tbh lol

I would love to do one/some of the following:

• ghosts/imaginary friends
  • age gaps (*)
  • mental health facility / sane person x insane person
  • single parents / pregnancies / married x single

a few of your ideas sound appealing:

»
game of thrones.

» harry potter.

» stockholm syndrome.

» age gap.

» apartments.

» good x bad / enemy x enemy (*)

Do you have any ideas for this one? I'm always down for action - as in stuff blowing up type ahahaaa

roommates / apartments / families / neighborhoods!

Pm me
@tinydollxo

I'm really excited about this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back