• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for some original quality

Do you question my sanity?

• Not at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm too scared to answer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MechanicalHeart

Sentient AI
Greetings younglings and old farts alike.

I, the great antagonist, hallmonitor of Hell's pathways, rightful overlord of the poorly lit, holder of many titles, duke of deception, librarian of the adult section, master of keys without locks and baker of cakes, am searching for a roleplaying partner.

I care not for rules and demands, other than my few requests. I request that you'd also like to move away from the boredom of pairings and plots thinner than plant fibers. I also request that you actively advance the plot and bring ideas and twists to the table. That is all.

Contact me with your ideas, if you wish. Please don't come empty handed. Trading ideas requires you to have something to trade, after all.

Have a nice morning, afternoon or evening.

Sincerely,

The great antagonist, hallmonitor of Hell's pathways, rightful overlord of the poorly lit, holder of many titles, duke of deception, librarian of the adult section, master of keys without locks and baker of cakes.

Danger Banana

You're the one who voted yes, aren't you?
Naw, of course not.
I voted "it's not even a question anymore".

So. I don't know what sorts of RP you like. I know I should PM you, but I'm fairly lazy at the moment, go figure.
I'm very much a modern-with-supernatural-twists kind of RPer, or perhaps historically-based time-travel/supernatural/very, very, very low fantasy (no Tolkien-esque for me, thanks). I can be convinced to branch out into other things, depending on what they are, but I need something to go on.

Also, do you have samples? I've never really bothered to consider whether or not we're compatible. Ha.

This is my latest RP:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/blackshot-ghosts-closed.287440/

Heh. Your partner's called mysterious stranger. How very mysterious. I bet he's not the enigmatic sort.

Anyway, I do have some samples laying about. I'll toss a bucket of nigh incomprehensible drabble in your PM box shortly.

In any case, I enjoy a wide variety of genres. As long as there is a good story, not based on a 'pairing', minus the token instant-love, certainly lacking in teen angst and covered in a sauce of adequate insanity. I also like completely absurd stories. Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy or Discworld, being examples. I should warn you: When I go supernatural, I go full on Lovecraftian occult supernatural. Also, Dune is nice.

I'm also a Tolkien-fanboy. Praise be the master of unnecessarily long descriptions.

Addendum: Sparkly vampires will be staked on sight, set aflame and sacrificed to Grandfather Nurgle.

Naw, of course not.
I voted "it's not even a question anymore".

So. I don't know what sorts of RP you like. I know I should PM you, but I'm fairly lazy at the moment, go figure.
I'm very much a modern-with-supernatural-twists kind of RPer, or perhaps historically-based time-travel/supernatural/very, very, very low fantasy (no Tolkien-esque for me, thanks). I can be convinced to branch out into other things, depending on what they are, but I need something to go on.

Also, do you have samples? I've never really bothered to consider whether or not we're compatible. Ha.

This is my latest RP:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/blackshot-ghosts-closed.287440/

I must quote you to get your lazy ass to come look at the previous reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back