• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Some New Rps! [Updated 6/2]

pepsi

pepsi > coke fight me
hello there everyone! my name's pepsi, and i'm super new to this site, as i'm sure you can see. anyway, at the moment, i'm looking for plenty of new rps! first, a little about me: i'm a student living in the us, so my workload can get a bit high sometimes, which might delay replies or limit their length, especially as the end of the year draws closer! i haven't written creatively (unless you count essays) in months, so it'll probably take me some time to get back into the swing of things. but, when i'm in a good mood and i've got plenty of inspiration, i can pump out ~1k words fairly reliably. i don't have a ton of limits as far as drugs/violence/etc, so feel free to hit me with that.. unless explicitly mentioned otherwise, i'm also cool with doing mxm, fxf, and mxf, and with playing male or female, obviously! i'm not a giant fan of doubling up, since it tends to suck my inspiration pretty quickly. as fas as what i'd like from you, i'd prefer if we could match our literacy, at least somewhat c: i'm fine with so long as we hash it out before hand, but i really don't like writing half a novel and recieving a paragraph in response, unless i'm expecting it lol. i'm also really not a fan of one-liners... i also really like to plan and worldbuild, so it's a must that you're alright with participating in that. i'd also like that you have decent grammar, at least in rp, though i totally understand mistakes n whatnot! now, that's really it. onto the plots!
lNl2t0E.gif
some basic ideas, no real plots: soulmates, cliche high school opposites attract, delinquent teens, something involving gangs/the mafia, high fantasy (d&d style), urban fantasy, space pirates, post apocalyptic, dystopian, something involving his dark materials style daemons, witches and wizards, literally any mixture of any of these ideas - hit me with any idea(s) you have.
in order of interest (pm me for more details!!): 1) post-apocalyptic priest x demon; very western styled. priests are the lawkeepers of a world destroyed by a war between heaven and hell, now that heaven has sealed itself away. i'd prefer mxm or mxf, and i'd prefer to play a male priest. 2) space captain x space criminal; the criminal is intergalactically wanted for a myriad of crimes. the space captain finds them stowing away on their small craft, and it's weeks before they'll make it to the next port. 3) urban fantasy, styled somewhat after the works of holly black; basically, faeries, witches, vampires, you name it, all trying to hide themselves from humans. 4) demon x cultist/magician/human. i have like five million ideas for how we could do this; a cultist or normal person being bound to a demon accidentally; a magician accidentally summoning a demon; a new mafia boss finding that the family demon is their reason for success; a medieval fantasy prince/ss being married off to a demon prince/ss; i'd prefer to play the demon in most of these, but i'm open to whatever.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
so! if you're interested in any of these ideas, please feel free to pm me!

Last edited:
sorry, i've already found that plot! but if there's something else you'd be interested in, feel free to pm me c:

I really like the idea of supernatural creatures hiding themselves. I would love to work with you on that.
sure! feel free to shoot me a pm, and we can discuss!
Demon x cultist, demon x human and demon x prince sound fun if you have any of those open. (I really like demons)
all three of these are open! feel free to pm me to hash out what you'd like to do c:

Intrigued by demon x regular human or demon x prince/ss... I feel like those could be interesting!
If not, I have a few ideas of my own...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back