• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for some 1 x 1 partners (Ignore tag)

SammyBat

Miqo'te Power!
Currently bumping this to find a partner or two for more frequent and (slightly) shorter rp posts on a more mobile medium to help pass the time away from the computer.

Hey all, I'm looking for a few more RP partners since I'm a night shift worker and finding people to pass the night with can be difficult for sure. I'm open to most anything really so if you can find any common ground to work with in this post, please feel free to message me and we can find out if we can hash out an idea.

Things I'm looking for:
- One to three paragraph posts (depending on desired posting frequencies this can be negotiated)
- I prefer RP partners who can trade at least a few posts a day, and who might not even mind some rapid back and forth at time if both of our schedules are allowing
- Grammar isn't too big of a deal, so long as I can understand what you are saying
- 18+ for the protection of everyone involved
- I prefer to do postings off site due to the lack of mobile friendly viewing here since I'll be posting from work on some days. Options I have include Telegram, Discord, Skype, and Kik mostly, if you'd like to stay on site, or RP somewhere else we can discuss that too.
- I'm quite okay with RP in fandom worlds and AUs, but canon characters are usually a deal breaker aside from possible passing appearances or secondary involvement. (Exceptions may be made) Fair warning though, I only have a full working knowledge of a few fandoms but I'm always up to learning or trying out involvement in something else, that can always be discussed.

Anyway, that's really most of the nasty request stuff out of the way, sorry if it sounds restrictive. As for genres, settings, and general "seeking" stuff; I'm open to just about everything so feel free to shoot me a PM or something and we can hash out the juicy details.

The space below here will be reserved for any ideas I end up thinking of that might be fun to RP and/or that I don't see pop up very often.

- Lab created human x Scientist or Rights Activist type
- Someone with life threatening illness x Someone who meets them in the final months
- Something Ars Paradoxica or Bright Sessions themed.

Fandoms I know I'd like to RP (ask about something if its missing)

- Hero Academia (prefer OCs)
- Fire Emblem
- MGS
- Tom Clancy worlds (R6 Siege, Splinter Cell, and The Division mainly)
- FFXIV
- The Witcher
- Darkest Dungeon
- Deus Ex (Preferably post Aug event)
- Elder Scrolls
- Fallout
- Anything involving military combat from Civil War to Future)

Last edited:
Hello! ^^ I would love to hear more of what you have planned with the Lab created human, that sounds like an interesting concept. Send me a PM and we can talk! :)

I'd love to do something that involves Darkest Dungeon, R6 Siege, Fallout, or Elder Scrolls.

Please PM me or mention me here if you'd like to chat.

The worst part about you not playing canon characters, is Fire Emblem. On the other hand, I'd love to play a Skyrim rp if you want! PM me if you're up for some plotting.

Currently bumping this to find a partner or two for more frequent and (slightly) shorter rp posts on a more mobile medium to help pass the time away from the computer.

Hey all, I'm looking for a few more RP partners since I'm a night shift worker and finding people to pass the night with can be difficult for sure. I'm open to most anything really so if you can find any common ground to work with in this post, please feel free to message me and we can find out if we can hash out an idea.

Things I'm looking for:
- One to three paragraph posts (depending on desired posting frequencies this can be negotiated)
- I prefer RP partners who can trade at least a few posts a day, and who might not even mind some rapid back and forth at time if both of our schedules are allowing
- Grammar isn't too big of a deal, so long as I can understand what you are saying
- 18+ for the protection of everyone involved
- I prefer to do postings off site due to the lack of mobile friendly viewing here since I'll be posting from work on some days. Options I have include Telegram, Discord, Skype, and Kik mostly, if you'd like to stay on site, or RP somewhere else we can discuss that too.
- I'm quite okay with RP in fandom worlds and AUs, but canon characters are usually a deal breaker aside from possible passing appearances or secondary involvement. (Exceptions may be made) Fair warning though, I only have a full working knowledge of a few fandoms but I'm always up to learning or trying out involvement in something else, that can always be discussed.

Anyway, that's really most of the nasty request stuff out of the way, sorry if it sounds restrictive. As for genres, settings, and general "seeking" stuff; I'm open to just about everything so feel free to shoot me a PM or something and we can hash out the juicy details.

The space below here will be reserved for any ideas I end up thinking of that might be fun to RP and/or that I don't see pop up very often.

- Lab created human x Scientist or Rights Activist type
- Someone with life threatening illness x Someone who meets them in the final months
- Something Ars Paradoxica or Bright Sessions themed.

Fandoms I know I'd like to RP (ask about something if its missing)

- Hero Academia (prefer OCs)
- Fire Emblem
- MGS
- Tom Clancy worlds (R6 Siege, Splinter Cell, and The Division mainly)
- FFXIV
- The Witcher
- Darkest Dungeon
- Deus Ex (Preferably post Aug event)
- Elder Scrolls
- Fallout
- Anything involving military combat from Civil War to Future)
I love all of those. Darkest dungeon and Tom Clancy games are my favorites. Please PM me for any details.
To me this is a dream come true.

Hii I saw you reply to an incest rp search. If you're stil looking for roleplays along that line I wouldn't mind trying something out with you. I can roleplay on kik if you'd like
KIK: NoobishIsNfs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back