• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RP Partners

gluten

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hiya! I'm in desperate need of some good ol' rp'ing

DA RULES:

❤︎ I'm looking for a literate partner, decent sized replies ranging from one paragraph to more depending on the extent of action.

❤︎ I usually only RP MXM or FXF

❤︎ I'm looking for quite a few rps right now to feel free to hit me up whenever!

❤︎ I can RP through a thread, PM, or discord--whatever's good with you.

PLOTS:

❤︎ It's 1971 and the United States is being shook to it's core from the Vietnam War to the counter-culture movement preaching peace and love. The country is hot with political unrest and social reform. There's sex, drugs, and rock n' roll, but also calls for justice in a country that is trying to keep moving forward. Nat Wren is just trying to live his life and get through high school. As a senior that's more concerned with getting high and taking care of his various odd pets, he's a pretty laid back guy that's only goal in life is to some how screw 'The Man' over every single day.

(MXM, your character can be literally whoever, Nat is a huge goofball that uses the word 'groovy' to much and loves everyone [except the authority!], requires at least basic knowledge of 70's culture)

❤︎ There's an odd boy with an even odder name that you see everyday on your trip to the local tea shop in the morning. He serves you the same order everyday, with the name tag "Kieran Saint Arlo" clipped on his stained apron, he always remembers your usual. He has a weird look about him, many people call him "the warlock" cause of his unique mystical presence and antique style of clothing. He is a whimsical young boy who is quiet in his speech and can be seen in the park on his break surrounded by various woodland critters. He's always mumbling ingredients to things under his breath and reading thick books with odd symbols on the front. You're starting to believe the rumors about him being magical.

(MXM, once again design your character however you wish, Kieran is just an odd lil wizard who loves nature, tea, and squirrels)

❤︎ Yancy Kane is the son of an affluent businessman that designed the world's leading robotics and artificial intelligence company. He is a young man born into wealth and has the arrogance to show for it. He spends his days working as the CEO in training, waiting to inherit his father's company that introduced hyper-realistic androids into human society so now robots walk among humans as equals, practically indistinguishable from people. There is a rising back lash against KANE CORP. for releasing what some claim to be 'a menace' upon society. The anti-robot sentiment has risen due to fear of what they could do, and many refuse to treat robots as second class citizens. Yancy is stuck in the middle of the mess with his Father slowly receding more and more into his laboratory and out of public eye, and more expectations falling on him to run the company efficiently.

(MXM, Yancy is a jerk but he just needs to be treated right, love interest can be human or robot or whatever :D)

FANDOMS:

❤︎Overwatch (Mchanzo, Reaper76, etc)

❤︎Stranger Things (SteveXJonathan anyone?? that's a thing right?!?!)

❤︎STAR WARS!!!! (kylux, obikin, stormpilot)

❤︎HBO War (BOB, The Pacific, etc)

❤︎ DC (currently obsessed with Young Justice, so pumped for season 3!!)

I'm also totally up for any other ideas! If you're interested in one of these plots or have a plot you wanna discuss just shoot me a PM :^D

Last edited:
I'd be willing to try out the last plot with you! Also, wanted to know if you had anything in mind in terms of plot for Overwatch or Pokemon.

@JustWhipIt

First off I love your username, haha. Also in terms of Overwatch I don't have anything too particular in mind. For Pokemon I'd was thinking maybe some Sun/Moon stuff involving Team Skull shennanigans.

If you're ever interested in something platonic, let me know, I'd like to try something Pokemon-esque with ya. (:

Hey, gluten, I'd be interested in RPing the warlock/wizard storyline, or some other magical/fantasy themed RP. I'm super new here, though, so I can't PM here yet, but I have a Discord if you're okay with that website/app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back