• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for MxM roleplays! ★ ★ Updated ★ ★

Inky Momma

Normal Is Boring
Hey guys! DM me with your Discord Tag if you're interested! Also, please know that I don't often tell my rp partners what’s going on in my life, when I will reply, or apologize if I haven’t replied. I will try to if I can though. That doesn’t mean I will ghost and not reply. I need rp partners who are chill and understand that replies will be given when they can. If that’s a deal breaker for you, then good luck on your rp search!
If you are currently in an ongoing rp with me, plz don’t worry, I’m still interested! Right now I happen to be craving mxm oc pairings. I like to have more rps to do on my free time. If you see this, it doesn’t mean I’m not interested in continuing with you ~

About Me

Life
Feel free to call me inky or ink!
I have been married for 6 years. My hubby and I are in our late 20s.
I am a stay at home mom with one kiddo. Because of this I have a lot of free time, although she can keep me busy!
I do not often explain or apologize for my absence (makes it less stressful for me that way since sometimes I have to drop everything for my daughter.)
I need rp partners who understand that I’m married, I'm a mom and I have a life. So I may not give you all of my attention at all times

Writing
I have been role playing since 2009.
I write in 3rd person and past tense.
I don’t always give novel-replies but I appreciate detail.
I typically write 1-2 paragraphs. The beginnings per roleplay usually start out long.
I try to reply to my rps every 2-4 days, otherwise it’s quite normal to get a reply from me on the same day.
If my rp partners don’t reply in 4-7 days I’ll assume you’re not interested or busy and reach out to you after a week of not hearing from you or replying

Characters
My character(s) are typically both Sub/Dom (they can switch roles).
My character(s) are typically BiRomantic, Gay or Pansexual.
I prefer to not play the role of "knight in shining armor".
When the opportunity shows itself, I like having polyamus characters.
I’m more comfortable making my characters in their 20s. The oldest I will rp is someone in their 50s.
My characters are either male or female, no other genders and I prefer your characters to be either male or female, no other genders as well (sorry?)
I like to create characters for rp partners as I go. I don't really have old characters that I haven't used or would use in the future.
Faceclaims are usually found through art or models irl, you can do the same!

Rp Preferences
I chat on Discord.
I prefer to role play on Google Docs for various reasons which I can discuss with you if you’re curious but I can rp on discord as well.
I prefer to rp with female rp partners (not required).
Important: I normally find myself in situations where I give the ideas and take initiative. I don’t mind doing this especially if it’s a natural thing I do as long as my rp partner gives ideas as well. If I find myself in a rp where my partner isn’t making the effort to develop the ship I will consider dropping it.
About You

Note: I follow these personal rules

Life
I only role play with folks 20 yrs old +
While I’m busy outside of my roleplays, I manage to find time to reply.
OR
I have a lot of free time on my hands and I try to reply whenever I can.

Writing
I prefer to write 1-2 paragraphs consistently, nothing less than a paragraph
I write in 3rd person and past tense as well
I try to reply to my rps every 2-4 days, otherwise it’s quite normal to get a reply from me on the same day.
If my rp partners don’t reply in 4-7 days I’ll assume you’re not interested or busy and reach out to you after a week of not hearing from you or replying

Characters
I also enjoy MxM pairings.
My characters are usually gay, bi or pansexual.
My characters are usually dominant but they can switch roles as well.
I’m not self centered with my characters.
I’m a sucker for creating drama for our ships.
My characters usually vary from 20-50 years old.

Rp Preferences
I like to chat and rp on discord.
I’m willing to rp on Google Docs as well.
I prefer if my rp partners are females but this is not required.
I prefer to brainstorm and rp it out rather than time skip anything since this is OUR story and we should enjoy every part of it.
I like giving ideas and I’m not afraid to share them!

(Extra Notes)
If you see something that’s not your thing plz don’t be rude about it
The setting will almost always be Modern (today’s time, without the pandemic)
Religions and politics are almost never mentioned in my role plays
All of our characters are original and not over powered/mary sues
All of my role plays have humans
I do not accept succubus/demon characters, sorry guys ~
This is OUR role play. Plz brainstorm with me!
I prefer the slow-burn chemistry between our characters while focusing on the plot
Do not beg for replies, gentle reminders are fine
If your character(s) can switch roles (Sub/Dom) that’d be awesome but not a requirement
Plz remember this: I usually play the older character. I’d like to play the younger character.
Note: I love Angst/Drama
No one liners. Script is fine in OOC chat for fun
Plots

Bold means I want to role play this plot the most ~
**** 4 stars means I'm craving this plot in particular

Japan: MxM
This is a very vague example. Mostly because I’ve been wanting a role play with a MxM pairing where the setting takes place in Japan. I have a few ideas but I’m down to listen to your ideas as well! I don’t mind if they’re in high school or college. Even though I normally prefer my characters to be adults in their 20s. I have always loved bromance in Japan! Feel free to DM me if you have any specific plot ideas or if you would like to give it a whirl and we can get a role play started - see where it goes from there!

**** The Crush: MxM
Muse A and Muse B are living together in a very nice apartment. They live in the nicer parts of the town. They’re both in their 20s and they both have a decent high-paying career. Muse A and B are both single and haven’t had a relationship in a while, they seem to be content with their current life. They’ve been living together for almost a year and Muse A has developed a crush on Muse B. While they’re busy with their daily life, they don’t always have the same days off to really hang out outside of their apartment. What Muse A doesn’t know: is that Muse B can tell that Muse A has a crush on him. To make this more interesting, Muse A is openly gay but Muse B has only admitted that he’s bicurious and not against it. Does Muse B make any moves? Does Muse A act on his suspicions?

**** Age Gap: MxMxM
Muse A, B and C work for the same company, and equally have high-paying jobs. Muse A and B are older than Muse C by about ten years. They all get along like they’ve known each other for years, when in reality they’ve only known each other for a couple of months at work. The trio are the perfect team together at work and even outside of work. Muse C has often joked that Muse A and B would be perfect together in a relationship. (It’s actually true, Muse A and B are always there for each other and they naturally do couple-things without thinking). Thanks to Muse C, they become boyfriends and fall in love and eventually live with each other. However… they both start to realize that Muse C is jealous. That’s when they make the effort to bond with Muse C. Do they help with Muse C’s jealousy? Or does the bonding make things worse?

You Call This An Adventure?: MxM
Unlike the other plots, the setting takes place in a Medieval Fantasy world where Kings and Queens rule the lands. Muse A and B do not get along. Muse A is cocky and obnoxious while Muse B is competitive and stubborn. Interesting Fact: Muse B hates that he likes Muse A, mostly because, well, why should you like someone who you don’t get along with? Something happens in the kingdom that causes Muse A and B to go out in an adventure in order to help the kingdom. Not necessarily as heroes but they’re tasked with something that will make a big difference for the town. Muse A and B are forced to work together in order to help their kingdom. Do they get along? Do they bicker and fight as usual? Does Muse A feel the same way about Muse B?

Life Swap: MxMxF
Muse A and B are both males while Muse C is the female. The trio are all in their 20s. Muse A and B have been friends since kindergarten. They’re both bicurious but they haven’t talked about being together. In fact, neither of them know how to act on their feelings for each other. Muse C lives across the country and has her whole life planned until one day she wakes up in an entirely different body. Muse C is now in Muse B’s body. She looks and sounds like him, but it’s still her personality. She quickly learns about her new life, hoping to go back to her own life. She eventually tells Muse A the truth, since they’re apparently best friends. Muse C develops a crush on Muse A. They do everything they can to get their lives back to how they were. During the process, Muse A develops similar feelings, but he’s conflicted because of Muse B. After they get their lives back, does Muse A act on his emotions? Does he choose which one to be with?

Note: If the plots are crossed out, it either means I’m not interested in it for the time being, or it’s taken by a rp partner

Genres

Genres I allow:
Slice of Life
Romance
Fiction
Isekai
Modern/Realistic
Urban Fantasy
Supernatural
Medieval Fantasy
Adventure
Sci-Fi
Mystery
Suspense
Drama

Genres I don’t allow:
Horror
Gothic Fiction
Apocalyptic
Futuristic
Science Fiction

Side note: A little gore is acceptable, I'm just not that great at writing horror nor is it my utmost favorite. I also always rp with the intention of some kind of romance in my pairings.
Samples

Starter Post:
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟...

Julian had just entered the large, too-fancy, and overly crowded funeral home in his Sunday best. Walking in, one could see and hear the hushed conversations as various participants mingled quietly. Fresh out of college, Julian returned home for this event and only this event. In fact, he planned on flying back to Maine with his so-called wife in a few days. Fortunately, his wife couldn't make it to the funeral with him. Which is for the best honestly. She struck another nerve under his skin, causing an argument at the last minute whilst they were getting ready to leave. Julian, who hasn't been to Greenfield in years, stepped into the funeral home, grabbing the door and--

"Ohh! Julian!" A whispered excitement brushed past him as an old familiar lady walked close by, shoulders barely touching as she tried to squeeze through the doorway. Had he noticed, he would have known that she purposely fitted herself just to talk to him. A small hand of hers found Julian's bicep. She could barely reach his shoulders, not even the tip of her black Panama hat.

Julian took an immediate step back, hoping he didn't tower over the lady. "Oh, s'cuse me ma'am." He gently wrapped an arm over the lady's shoulders, tilting his head in attempts to respect her height. Guiding her away from the doorway, so as to not block anyone else, the fragile woman happily snuggled herself against him with a wrinkled smile, eyes beaming as she looked up at him. "Remind me your name again? Sorry, it's been a few years since I've been here." He did his best to keep his voice down like everyone else.

The lady patted Julian's chest. Deep down, a cringing realization made Julian wonder if the lady wanted an excuse to feel real muscles that her husband lacked. Who was walking slowly right behind them. He didn't seem overly thrilled to be here, stuck in his own world. "Oh, young man," she cooed and offered her name. The last name sounded very familiar. It took Julian a second to realize this old woman is the wife of the man lying in the coffin!

Julian's eyes widened before giving a soft apologetic gasp, "Oh! Ma'am. My condolences. I'm SO sorry." After the lady forgave him, leading him to the area people are mingling, Julian's eyes halted on a particular person. Is that who I think it is? There, in the same room, stood his high school sweet heart. Holy shit she's beautiful. The previous woman of his dreams hadn't noticed him yet. Which is probably a good thing, since watched her in awe. She's even more beautiful than before, even when the moment is sad. The older lady had left Julian, leaving him to weave through the crowd, finding a spot to sit and wait for his turn to lean over the coffin. Which wasn't his favorite part, and purposely avoided for as long as he could. The man in the coffin meant the world to him. He was like a second father during high school for him and a few boys he grew up with. In fact, Julian was quite confident every boy in high school felt the same way about the man currently hanging out in the after life.

For the time being, Julian would be found sitting with his legs spread. His elbows pinned over his knees, fingers latching together and hung over the freshly vacuumed carpet. He'd be staring at the tv that was mounted on the wall in front of him. It was showing an automatic powerpoint of pictures with the old man in question. A soft smirk found his face as solemn and understanding eyes watched the show. Once in a while, they would flit over to his ex girlfriend, still amazed with how much she'd grown. The only thing that changed for him was his skin got a bit darker than it was in high school. He might look similar to that of Dwayne Johnson, the Rock. Just not as buff, although he adorns a six pack under the black suit.

Starter Post:
Walking into the bar, it was nearly 10pm. Just when Jay’s shift was about to start. Shit! He was almost late, but luckily they have a chill boss. Had it not been for her chill personality, he would have always been in trouble for being a couple minutes late. He really needed to figure out his schedule. He had just recently moved into a nice apartment. In fact, the building itself was fairly new. Rumor says that it was built just a few months ago, making it fresh and stylish. But that wasn’t overly important for Jay as he somehow manages to make it to work either on time or a few minutes late. Maybe he should leave twenty minutes earlier than normal.
As the redhead walked into the bar, he grinned at his fellow customers like nothing happened. Had anyone known him close enough, they’d see the guilt right through him. Jay grabbed his apron and started tying it around his neck before heading over to his locker where some employees were grabbing their things to leave for the night. “You off for tonight?” Jay asked one of them as she grabbed her purse and coat.
She glanced over at Jay with a tired and almost bored look. “Hm? Oh. Yeah. Finally. Glad you’re here so I don’t have to stay. Never doing that again.” It was painfully obvious some of the employees didn’t like working graveyards at the bar.
Jay chuckled, putting away his things and locking up, making sure his hair looked right. It was long enough to fit in a man bun but today he wore it down since he was in a rush. “Oh um. Do you have a ponytail I can borrow, Lisa?” However, as Jay looked away from his mirror that hung inside his locker, he noticed she was already gone. “Dammit.” He sighed and shut his locker, tucking his phone in his back pocket and headed towards the bar where he belonged. Approaching the door that led to the bar, he put on his work face and instantly grinned at a few customers. He got straight to work as if it was normal for him to be five minutes late, grabbing some dirty cups and dishes and placing them where they could be cleaned in the near future. It seems the customers who currently sat across from the bar, and the others who were spread out on the tables around the room, were already taken care of. So now all he had to do was wait for the next customer. Jay leaned against the counter (not the one where the customers sat next to), where the drinks were displayed behind him in a glass wall. He placed his hands on either side of him, trying to process the fact that he already started his shift.

Starter Post:
With her boys trailing behind, Brook led her crew into the club. Well, she calls them her boys when in reality they’re built like big tough men. Which made her intimidating to look at, despite her choice of attire and style, due to how tall she is like her men. Ginger flowing hair took advantage of Brook’s back, falling nicely over her leather jacket. It was painfully obvious who was leading the inked and hungry crew as the nearly nude ginger slipped inside the booth in the corner of the bar. She wore booty shorts that were fuzzy and ripped at the seams, and nothing but a black bra to cover the top. Mostly to expose her ink of sunflowers that dotted her sides. Menus were already spread out on the table as if they were ready for the next customers. Brook chose the middle in the back corner, keeping her shoulders plush with the cushion behind her. “This is nice.”
A compliment slipped from the boss as the men followed her in suit. They, too, slid around the booth to meet on either side of her. Only a few of them nodded in response as they each picked up the plastic menu. It was a nice bar, seemingly designed for a choice of meals and beverages. The others kept their eyes peeled for anything in particular, what they were tasked to look for. Cameras, workers, customers, and the overall layout. This was their first time in the bar ever since they moved to this city. They were playing it safe. A waiter approached the table of six, notepad in hand and ready to drot down their orders. Which is exactly what he did while the crew overlooked the menus and picked their choice of meals and beverage. Once the waiter left, Brook put her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands as her eyes studied the bar. “I like it so far.” One of her boys remarked, making the boss nod. She was clearly pleased with the bar.

Starter Post:
Helian fingers grabbed around a robelike scarf that wrapped around a carriage driver. Unfortunately it wasn’t very comfortable, but he didn’t have the heart to admit this to his mother. Afterall, she’s the one who made it and gifted it to him much like the other matching scarf-robes that were given to his siblings. A very brown young man (both in skin tone and clothing) had just dropped off an older lady to her lovely abode. In order to make it back to the main streets, he needed to get out of the back roads that just happened to be near the jail. Which was his next stop.
Garret has never been to this location before. He had received a paper request from the company to pick up a few individuals. He accepted it last night and arrived midday. Which is probably what made his robe-scarf so itchy and uncomfortable - the fact that the sun beamed brighter than the orange of his horns. They weren’t hard to miss on a carriage, seeing that anyone could see the horns at a distance poking just above the carriage until one would finally see the helian in full bloom.
Approaching the jail would be the clickity clacks of the shiny chestnut horse’s hooves. The subtle crunch of the pebbles below the thin steel wheels was followed by Whinfrid’s nickering as it bubbled in her throat. Garret lightly tightened the reigns, coming to a full stop at the front of the jail, turning his head to gaze at the building. “There we go girl.” he cooed, though he almost sounded bored. Garret scratched at the small beard on his chin as he waited for his passengers, wondering when they would arrive. He knew he was on time so that wasn’t the question. The question was, how many? And would they pay? His dreads fell straightly over one shoulder as his freckled face gazed at nothing in particular while he waited patiently.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back