• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for RP Partners Interested in OC x Canon ❀ [ Naruto + More! ]

honeymeadows

2dce2b15886955b2ae5dbde42830875a.gif

✰ About Me ✰
Hello there! I’m 23-years-old and have been roleplaying for over 10 years, so I’ve been around for a while! Currently, I'm looking for a few new RP partners. RP is one of my favourite ways to engage with writing and creativity in general so I’m hoping to find a few people who share my passion ♡ I use she/her pronouns, I'm a very friendly person and love to chat OOC. I'm generally fairly active. If you're interested in starting a RP after reading my rules/fandoms, please let me know your age, pronouns and what specifically you're interested in writing together.

4ba6b46aee98f59a11d79c14242f31f3.gif

General RP Preferences ✰
  • For the time being I’m only looking for OC x canon content and I am looking to double. I genuinely really enjoy doubling and will put a lot of effort and care into writing your canon character of choice.
  • As a medium for writing, I prefer to use Discord servers but am also open to using Google Docs, e-mail or roleplaying in private messages here. However, if we use Google Docs or private messages I’d like to use another medium (like Discord or LINE) for easier plotting/OOC chat!
  • I am incredibly flexible when it comes to reply length. I can do short and quick replies that end up being around 1-3 paragraphs per side or I can go full novella. I have a slight preference for fast paced RPs where we write 1-5 paragraphs per side depending on what is happening but I enjoy slower, detailed ones as well! I’ll probably let this be up to you and whatever you have the most fun with <3
  • I write in third-person past tense but can also write in present tense. I’ll also let this be up to you because I have no real preference.
  • I love detail! Whether we stick to shorter or longer replies, I love to add hints of worldbuilding, character background, inner thoughts and body language to my replies. I like to make the world we write in feel like it's real and I enjoy adding a lot of nuance to the characters I write, whether OCs or canons.
  • I love love love love NPCs and side characters, so if you also love them then hopefully we can have some fun adding them in!
  • I like character driven stories and for there to be a central romance or friendship to focus on, but it doesn’t have to be everything!
  • Genres I enjoy are adventure, action, horror and plenty more - I’m open! When it comes to horror, I’m very very willing to get quite deep into very dark and mature themes.
  • I promise I'm actually creative and am down to create unique stories and settings but god do I love tropes. Soulmate AUs, fantasy AUs, enemies to lovers and the classic there was only one bed will literally never get old to me.
  • I like to reply at least once a day, unless we’re writing something very long and novella style, then it will probably take me longer. For OOC chat, I’m around for a fair amount of the day almost everyday. I don’t require any specific activity level from RP partners, so don’t worry about that!!
  • I'm only looking to RP with people who are 18+ -- I just feel more comfortable this way.
  • When romance is involved, characters must be 18+.
4c2221e8e29ff11f0741c744aea8a2bd.gif

✰ Fandoms ✰
Naruto Shippuden

I've been into Naruto for a long long time and it is my primary interest as far as RP goes! I really enjoy doing in-universe RPs as well as messing around with AUs. I enjoy the large cast and have a lot of characters I love writing and writing against, so it's a lot of fun for me! I'm familiar with Naruto and Naruto Shippuden but I have not watched Boruto. I'll point form a little bit of what I'm looking for to make it an easier read:
  • I have three main OCs for Naruto, however I'm only looking to use one of them at a time. I'd prefer not to link my OCs here, but if you're interested in RPing I'll send over their character sheets right away! I also have a couple of fairly well-developed side characters that function as friends/teams for my OCs who I'd love to include as side characters, or even main characters if you like them, too.
  • I adore my OCs and will adore yours. I don't care if they're mary-sues or potentially cringy, I just love OCs and especially Naruto OCs and I can't wait to see your characters!!
  • I can write anyone for you ♡ I'm also down to write multiple love interests in the form of love triangles or polyamorous ships.
  • I'm interested in a lot of different canons, such as but not limited to: Minato, Sasori, Gaara, Deidara, Kisame, Madara, Tsunade, Orochimaru and Kabuto.
  • I am interested in OC x OC for Naruto as well. If you have any OCs you'd like me to write for you, send them my way!
  • I'm down for in-universe RPs that are fairly canon-aligned but I also have a ton of ideas for AUs.
  • I'm generally not amazing at combat scenes but I've been practicing lately and have been really starting to enjoy it!
  • I'm not interested in RPs that start at the beginning of the series and follow the storyline through to Shippuden. If we do an in-universe RP I prefer to pick a point in canon and write around a few main plot points but largely do our own thing. Canon divergence is also fun. I'm sorry if this sounds inflexible and if you're not sure, just ask, but what I mean to say is that I don't want to be bound to following the plot of the show throughout our entire RP.
  • On somewhat of a similar note, please refer to my rule about 18+ characters. I feel really uncomfortable when people ask me to write romance with their OCs against canon charatcters while they're meant to be like 12. If we set somethin in the original series, our characters must be adults. All of my OCs are adults and I only ship them with adults. I'm completely fine with including young characters for non-romantic purposes, though! I think it's super fun to write characters of different ages in general, so if we end up doing something platonic or your OC has a younger sibling or something, I'd love to include them. I just want our main characters to be 18+.
  • But honestly I just REALLY love Naruto and no matter what we write I hope you don't mind me gushing about my love for the series and its characters as well as making fun of its ridiculous flaws lmao <3
Death Note

It's been a long time since I've dabbled in Death Note but it's a constant as far as my interests go, so I'd love to write for it again! I don't have any well-developed OCs so I'll be starting from scratch and won't have a character sheet ready for you. I'll probably build an OC around whatever kind of plot we're feeling. I can probably write anyone for you, though I may be a little bit rusty with some of the characters at first - I promise to try my best! I'll most likely ask for Mello or Ryuk. I'm probably open to AUs but I might like to start out with something set in-universe. Not really interested in OC x OC for Death Note.

Golden Kamuy

I don't have any experience writing OC x canon content for this I'd like to try! I'm willing to do something in-universe or AU-based and I will try my hand at writing anyone, but it might take me a little bit of time to get the hang of it! I have a very vague concept for an OC but nothing amazing. I'd probably be most interested in writing against Ogata or Tsukishima. I'm not really interested in OC x OC for Golden Kamuy but maybe down the road!

Haikyuu

Haikyuu and I go way back, so while I probably don't have as much to say for this one as I do Naruto, let me throw things into point form for simplicity!
  • I've watched all of the anime and read the entirety of the manga, so I'm up to date on everything and familiar with all of the characters!
  • I can write anyone for you and I will almost definitely ask you to write either of the Miya twins, so it would be ideal if you're caught up with the anime and even better if you've read the manga through to the end.
  • I have one OC that I haven't used in a number of years who I will probably update, but I might just make another OC altogether. I'm not really up for OC x OC content for Haikyuu, sorry!
  • I will not do in-universe RPs that take place while the characters are in high school. I'm just not interested in writing high schoolers or high school settings, sorry! I'd be happy to write something post-timeskip, otherwise I'd like focus on AUs for Haikyuu.
Thank you for reading, if you're interested please send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

3f8109af399a22a6a537cf513388a517.gif

Last edited:
ngl you seem like the perfect partner for me, if you're still up for naruto?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back