• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RP partner (Harry Potter rps open & Ignore Post Count)

AndibethChase said:
Hey! I have a plot idea for a crossover RP you might enjoy Playing. It's partially based on a fanfiction I read part of online. But fair warning, I haven't finished reading the books. I'm fine with spoilers (cuz I already spoiled a ton of things myself) but this means pretty much all the Harry Potter stuff is for you to play.
It's a Hetalia crossover and the plot goes as follows:

A foreign slytherin (from Russia, Germany, Italy, France, America, or maybe somewhere else) has commited suicide at hogwarts. Following this event England starts to have doubts about the safety of his magical school. So he brings up the news of the event at a world meeting. The country the slytherin came from is outraged and demands a full investigation of hogwarts, and if nessisary a shutdown or at least reform. England agrees and sets up the investigation. England himself becomes the new high inquisitor as well as a teacher while the country the slytherin came from goes undercover as a student. I will likely include some other countries as students as well.

This would be set after the books, so you can play OCs if you want. You could also add characters like albus Severus potter.
I like the idea tbh. I've seen some of Hetalia so I know the basics of what it is. Wanna pm and talk about this further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back