• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RP partner (Harry Potter rps open & Ignore Post Count)

Hello people of RP Nation! So yeah...Interest check...IDK what else to say...Most of this will be updated over time. I kinda wanted to just get the basics of this down.

Me in Roleplaying

I have been roleplaying since I was young (late elementary-early middle school I think...) I, admittedly, was terrible roleplaying back then.

My past terrible rps aside, I've developed past that. I love to write both fanfiction and my own work

IMPORTANT
I do have anxiety and depression. I am getting to the point where I can control it but please understand there might be somethings I don't want to talk about. On the flip side, I can also tend to give personal stuff about me like my past experiences. I don't want to just be rp partners. I want to be friends. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to.
no slide

I try and write as much as my partner so if you give me a sentence, that's probably what I'll give in return. I will not write a short story per post. I normally average around 1-4 paragraphs per character depending on the scenario. My word count varies (as is expected), again, on the scenario. normally, I try and do 200-800. My posting rate is a mix of what I'm given and how long it will be. Longer posts=Longer wait time. I prefer to have longer posts on my laptop so that adds to the wait if I'm going somewhere or if I'm in school.

A bit more about my activeness, I try and be on everyday. I have a life outside of RPnation so I might go quiet but I'll try my best to tell if I know in advance. I do seem to have a tendency to not reply to rps that I'm not interested in. I'm sorry if that happens and if I do go silent, just nudge me. If you don't like how things are going, tell me. I can take constructive criticism! I am a writer so any feedback on my writing is wonderful. Please don't be rude about it though! I will be honest if I feel you are crossing a line.

ALSO IMPORTANT!

I want action and adventure in my rps! I'm not good with slice-of-life!
Fandoms

Most, if not all, fandoms, I use Original Characters! I prefer them over canon as I'm always scared I would get the character wrong. I lean towards playing female more than males but I can double (I actually like doubling because it gives more characters to bounce off of) or play just a male.

♥= love it (more hearts=more craving)

Harry Potter♥♥♥
I actually don't like rps centered around Hogwarts. As most of these are, I prefer action and adventure.

Pokemon

Minecraft

My Little Pony ♥

Undertale

Transformers ♥♥

Pairings

(For original plot lines mostly unless it fits with a fandom or we do an AU)

I'm fine with all pairings so like FxF, MxM, MxF, and any trans or nonbinary.

Pirate Captain x Firstmate

Pirate x Captive

Cop x Criminal

Cop x Cop

Best Friends

(I'll update as I get more ideas)

Original Ideas
SO! I have a few ideas! Well, I've had it for a while but I'm now looking for people to do it with me. I've got two, one with a medieval-fantasy setting with a noble and a knight and the other involves a pirate crew of anthros...Yup...if you're interested, pm me and I'll give more details. I'll work on writing a general summary/plot to put on here for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always up for a Harry Potter RP! Can you send PMs or would you like me to send you one?

[QUOTE="Lonely Dreamer]I'm always up for a Harry Potter RP! Can you send PMs or would you like me to send you one?

[/QUOTE]
I can't send dms yet so if you could send me one that would be amazing. Thank you :)

I'm not really into fandom roleplays myself, but I wanted to pop in and say hi. One Hufflepuff to another! ;)

Hey! I have a plot idea for a crossover RP you might enjoy Playing. It's partially based on a fanfiction I read part of online. But fair warning, I haven't finished reading the books. I'm fine with spoilers (cuz I already spoiled a ton of things myself) but this means pretty much all the Harry Potter stuff is for you to play.

It's a Hetalia crossover and the plot goes as follows:

A foreign slytherin (from Russia, Germany, Italy, France, America, or maybe somewhere else) has commited suicide at hogwarts. Following this event England starts to have doubts about the safety of his magical school. So he brings up the news of the event at a world meeting. The country the slytherin came from is outraged and demands a full investigation of hogwarts, and if nessisary a shutdown or at least reform. England agrees and sets up the investigation. England himself becomes the new high inquisitor as well as a teacher while the country the slytherin came from goes undercover as a student. I will likely include some other countries as students as well.

This would be set after the books, so you can play OCs if you want. You could also add characters like albus Severus potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back