• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Roleplay-Partners

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
Okay, so basics:

Me: I'm 15 (Almost 16! Almost!), but I'm told that I'm (Either) mature for my age, or everyone else is just stupid and Immature xD. I love gore, horror and the stuff that fuels nightmares, but I also love the light fluffy romantic stuff. But the two combined in't something for me. (It's more cheesy for me, even though I'm as cheesy as they get xD. I also love fantasy and magic. I usually do MxM, but I can do FxF and FxM. FxF have to be really fluffy and sweet though. 

However, I don't like the one short paragraphs. 2+ is fine, but unless it's a really long one, try to make two decently sized paragraphs. I also dislike 'Txt' talk. Bugs the hell out of me. As long as you make sense, and I'm not struggling to decode your reply, I'm sure we'll get along. I'm also chatty, and I try to keep you posted on whether I'm going to be away or not. If you don't hear from me for a few days, freaking spam me. Just SPAM ME. It get's my attention sooner or later. And sometimes I even loose the Rps, so that's a good the best way to get my attention. 

AU's or Ideas I'm interested in:

(Notes: Bold = Like, Bold&Italics = love, normal = Don't mind)

[SIZE=10.5pt]Demon x Human[/SIZE]

Bad boy x Good boy 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Angel x Demon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Demi-God x [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Shapeshifter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Warlock/Witch x Shapeshifter[/SIZE]

Geek/Jock (FOR SOME REASON JOCK WAS IN BOLD. THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN.)

Soulmates (Au)- I can explain this a little later. but examples are Sharing skins, same tattoos since births, etc.

Detective/Killer

Magic Au - I can go into detail later, but magic, familiars, potions, love?

Fandoms:

Eddsworld (Almost All ships, Faves are the ones with Tom)

Harry potter (Harry/Draco. I don't watch HP much)

SVTFOE (Tom/Marco)

Gravity falls (Human!Bill/Dipper)

Any questions, just ask! Also, Best to just PM me and ask, cause the thing is: I barely get notifications. Please (also) explain what you woud like to Rp, even if we have discusssed it before hand. I'm not good when it comes to remembering stuff. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I wouldn't mind trying out an angel x demon or a demon x human roleplay. 

Oh, I wouldn't mind trying out an angel x demon or a demon x human roleplay. 

Sure, Just Pm me. Of me-you if you prefer? I didn't get any notfis. RPnation has been all over the place for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to rp, perhaps maybe Demon x human or Detective x Killer? I'm a bit of a Sherlock junkie :3 (reading the book)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back