• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners!

Of Little Talks

Daughter of the Stars
Hello, I posted here not too long ago, but I would really like some more partners! I only have a handful I'm doing now but I'd love to do more!

I prefer to do RP on personal messages, I'm not too familiar with all the threads and such when it comes to making an RP. Also, I find it more relaxing and easier to write there. If both partners are online (me and perhaps you! Who knows!?) I don't mind short 2-4 sentence paragraphs. It's kinda like a fast paced instant message which I like. But if one isn't online but the other is, preferably a longer (1-2 min.) paragraph is appreciated. Regularly online partners is preferable too! But of course if any of this is hard to fulfil just talk to me about it, I won't get angry!

Personally I like female roles but I will take turns playing either gender so it's fair for those who also enjoy a female role.

Romance in RP is my favourite but I also like ones without them as well. Any gender with any gender is fine with me!

I also like fantasy plots as well. And some fandom RP.

In terms of time setting, I like medieval to present times. I will not to futuristic/mecha. Sorry about that!

Other things I do not like

Incest ships

Furries (though some animal characteristics are ok like ears and tail etc)

Over the top drama

Fandom OC x Canon Character

Ok. Now onto things I DO LIKE! I'm really not that picky. I just want to have some input.

Pairings/Plots I like

Royalty Theme

Prince(ss) x Knight/guard

Prince(ss) x Prince(ss)

Prince(ss) x servant/peasant/civilian

Prince(ss) x kidnapper/villain

Prince(ss) x adventurer/traveller

Plots

A Prince(ss) and Prince(ss) (usually works best with Prince and princess) are in an arranged marriage and have to pretend to like one another in front of everyone. In reality they hate each other and constantly fight. But as their wedding draws near, the two share a room. They still fight but they start to become closer after learning things about one another.

A fleeing prince(ss) meets an adventure/traveller through an unknown terrain. The adventurer saves the heir and allows them to travel with them into the unknown. Though the adventure is unaware of their new companion's social status. (Not needed to be romance but it'd be fun!)

School Theme

Popular Student x Loner/shy student

Jock x Nerd

Bully x Victim

Teacher x Student (I only like being the student)

Child hood friends

Plots

(This doesn't have to be romance) I like magic school settings! Where the majority of students have magic or use potions.

A teacher notices a trouble maker student to be a bit off. The teacher always forces the student to stay after school but one day they notice that something is wrong with the student, only to find the student is being abused or bullied.

Fantasy Theme

Mermaid(or merman) x human

Mermaid x Pirate / Sailor

Angel x human

Angel x Demon

Demon x Human

Horror Theme

Serial Killer x Victim

Insane Asylum Patient x Doctor (I only like being the patient)

Monster x Victim

Experiment x Doctor (I only like being the experiment)

Plots, I have a kinda long one for the asylum one (but it isn't a romance fully) PM me if interested!

For non romance ones, I really like adventure ones being based from friendship. Also I like parental theme ones, but I only like being the child. I'm really craving one of these ones. They are always so cute.

Some fandom ones I like are

Legend of Zelda

Pokémon

Silent Hill

The Last Airbender (OC only)

And I think that's all for now. Please message me if you are interested! Or if you have a plot you like or have of your own or like a pairing I listed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I read through your post and saw quite a bit that interested me. So hopefully you're still looking for partners =]

Specifically, Demon x human and the Prince(ss)/Knight caught my eye.

Mullen said:
Hey there! I read through your post and saw quite a bit that interested me. So hopefully you're still looking for partners =]
Specifically, Demon x human and the Prince(ss)/Knight caught my eye.
Yes I'm still looking for partners! I'd be interested doing a prince(ss) and knight one with you! I'll PM you!

[QUOTE="Of Little Talks]Yes I'm still looking for partners! I'd be interested doing a prince(ss) and knight one with you! I'll PM you!

[/QUOTE]
Great! Looking forward to it.

New account here, so not sure how well the PMing will work at the moment... but I'll figure it out!

Mullen said:
Great! Looking forward to it.
New account here, so not sure how well the PMing will work at the moment... but I'll figure it out!
You have to be a member of at least 24 hours and have made 10 posts to send PMs. But you can still reply to ones sent by other members! And I just sent you one! :^)

I have an idea that could incorporate a medieval feel (royalty and such) to a Poke'mon roleplay, if you're interested. It's sort of a twist on the Russian Revolution (if you've ever seen "Anastasia," it's a bit like that.) PM me if you're interested. c:

[QUOTE="laurel floral]I have an idea that could incorporate a medieval feel (royalty and such) to a Poke'mon roleplay, if you're interested. It's sort of a twist on the Russian Revolution (if you've ever seen "Anastasia," it's a bit like that.) PM me if you're interested. c:

[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh I'm bad at history but I'll message you! The mix of the two sounds interesting!

Hey there, newbie here, looking for a lenient partner. I'm open to just about everything, I'm not picky, though the last bits interested me in particular; adventure based on friendship and parental themed plays sound fun. Like I said though, not picky, down for anything.

If you're interested, please PM me, if not, good luck and be well!

[QUOTE="Of Little Talks]Sure!

[/QUOTE]

Demon x Human

I have been liking this one pairing but it's not on your list, it's Mental Person X non- Mental Person.

KyanoTzoker said:
Hey there, newbie here, looking for a lenient partner. I'm open to just about everything, I'm not picky, though the last bits interested me in particular; adventure based on friendship and parental themed plays sound fun. Like I said though, not picky, down for anything.
If you're interested, please PM me, if not, good luck and be well!
Ooh I am interested in a parental one with you! I'll PM you!

Animent said:

Demon x Human

I have been liking this one pairing but it's not on your list, it's Mental Person X non- Mental Person.
I like that last pairing you posted! I'll PM you!

Hi i read your post and I am interested in some teacher for student RP...if you are still looking for...PM me please [emoji6]

Sent from Galbadia....

A fleeing prince(ss) meets an adventure/traveller through an unknown terrain. The adventurer saves the heir and allows them to travel with them into the unknown. Though the adventure is unaware of their new companion's social status.

This seems fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back