• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Partners

CancerMage

Concerned Member of the Commissariat
Overview:

Literacy - I don't need walls of text or anything so drastic, but at least paragraph or more would be ideal. I would also prefer a good grasp of the English language-the occasional typo and mistake is fine, but It's difficult to respond to something you can barely understand.

Pairings/Romance - I'm not huge on romance, but I'm fine with including it if it isn't heavy-handed.

Roles & Characters: I'm most comfortable playing males, though I can roleplay females if necessary. I also tend to shy away from playing canon characters, excluding using them as a means to move the plot along, etc.

Replies: I typically try to respond at least once a day, and more often if possible. If we need to call an end to the roleplay, that's alright, but I'd ask that you let me know in advance.

Fandoms
Anime/Manga
Dragon Ball and its successors
Naruto
Bleach
Gurren Lagann*
Fate (Not including Fate/Apocrypha and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia)*
The Nasuverse in general, though I'm not quite as familiar with it as I'd like to be*
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure*
My Hero Academia

Games
Halo
Warframe
Warhammer 40,000**
Street Fighter
XCOM/XCOM 2
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Warhammer Fantasy** (I'm a newcomer to this setting as well.)
Vampire: The Masquerade (Or any of the related settings, such as Vampire: The Masquerade)

Webcomics/Comics/Literature
DC & Marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back