• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Partners

CancerMage

Concerned Member of the Commissariat
Greetings! I go by CancerMage, and I recently stumbled upon this site while browsing for roleplaying sites. I used to roleplay pretty often a while back, and I've been looking to get back into it. This brings us to the topic at hand- I am searching for comrades with which to venture forth into the abyss! Would you care to join me?

Overview:

Literacy - I don't need massive posts or anything so drastic, but a paragraph or more would be ideal. I would also prefer a good grasp of the English language-the occasional typo and mistake is fine, but It's difficult to respond to something you can barely understand. I also like a bit of detail when it comes to character actions. This is less important when it comes to social interactions, obviously, but I'd like for more complex actions (fighting, sleight of hand, etc.) to have some meat to them, so to speak.

Pairings/Romance - I'm not huge on romance and the like, but I don't mind it. Still, I have to say that I prefer romances with slow, relatively realistic development, and I'd rather it not be the focus of any roleplay I partake in.

Themes: I don't mind dark, terrible occurrences, but only as long as they make sense in context or fit the setting. I don't mind bending the canon to an extent-that's bound to happen in most roleplays-but I'd rather not turn it into brutality for the sake of brutality, rather than to serve a purpose to the plot, etc.

Roles & Characters: I'm definitely most comfortable playing males. I can play a female if absolutely necessary, but I'd much prefer to play the former. I also roleplay OCs pretty much exclusively. If we're doubling, I might be persuaded to play some canon characters, and I'll play some canon characters as needed to move the roleplay along and the like, but in terms of proper, full-time roleplaying, I prefer OCs.

Replies: I'll try to reply promptly (Ideally within a hours), but I obviously have a life outside of the site. If I can't reply within 24 hours, I'll do my best to inform you in advance. I would hope that any prospective partners operate on a similar timetable, but I don't mind being flexible in that regard. If you are losing interest, just feel free to let me know. If we need to call an end to the roleplay, that's alright, but I'd ask that you let me know in advance.

Fandoms
Anime/Manga
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Bleach
Gurren Lagann
Overlord
Fist of the North Star
Fate/Zero*
Fate/Stay Night*
The Nasuverse in general, though I'm not quite as familiar with it as I'd like to be*
One Punch Man
So I'm a Spider, So What?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure*
Berserk

Games
Halo
Warframe
Warhammer 40,000*
The PAYDAY Franchise
Street Fighter
XCOM/XCOM 2
Mass Effect
Fallout
DOOM
Borderlands
Battletech (I'm a newcomer to the setting.)
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Darkest Dungeon
Elite: Dangerous
Warhammer Fantasy (I'm a newcomer to this setting as well.)

Webcomics/Comics/Literature
DC & Marvel
Dr. McNinja
Tower of God
The Gamer
Re:Monster

At the moment, I can't create PMs, but feel free to post here or PM me directly if you're interested in crafting a story together!

Last edited:
Borderlands, Fallout or One Punch Man both work for me, if you're into OCs.
Only problem is that im a dude too but im sure we could work something out

AnAsset AnAsset What did you have in mind?

Kalti Kalti Sure! Which would you prefer? PM me and we can discuss.

Patchlock Patchlock I lean towards OPM and Borderlands, myself. Also, there isn't an issue there, honestly. Two dudes roaming around, shooting shit and grabbing loot can be quite fun! PM me when you get a chance.

Ah, the Scarlet Witch! I could give it a shot, if you're willing to shoot a PM my way.

Which characters for marvel or dc im looking for ones from the cartoons or tv shows
Or from the movies

can we just do a demon oc universe where demons and humans are at war and one decides to hide in your house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back