• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners

Lamia

Hello. So obviously, I'm on the search for partners. I'm new here and excited rp with some peeps!

Okay so, I try to be as detailed a possible. So expect at least 1-2 paragraphs from me, maybe a little more. I am a sucker for romance so most of my ideas will have that in them.

I don't have a preference on which gender to play really. :)

Rules:

I detest one-liners with a passion. I understand writer's block though. But no one liners pretty please.

Please no powerplaying. It just takes the excitement of roleplaying away.

Mary-Sueing is a big no no.

No forced romance please. It's just "blah" to me. Crushes are okay though.

I prefer opposite- sex couples in rps. No judgment here, just a preference.

Chat with me! I'd like to talk with my partner y'know. ;)

Okay, on to the fun part. Plot ideas!!

Plot Ideas:

Bad Boy X Good Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

It's the typical story. Good girl falls for the bad boy. Etcetera, ecetera. But this one is with a twist. The good girl is asked to tutor our bad boy whom has been in a tragic accident, as he needs some time out of school for the time being.

Vampire Knight:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is based on the anime/manga. Except this takes place many years later. Kaname and Yuki are married and have two children. A son and a daughter. The son is at the head of the Night Class at Cross Academy just as Kaname once was. Everything has been normal. As normal as things can get. However, things have been very strange as of late. There is a big secret clouding. But no one knows what. I intend for this to be a little group rp.

Old School Love:

Takes place in the 1960's. Our characters meet during a march for MLK and we will decide the rest through PM's.

I'll do anything from the Bad boy x good girl and I'll do vampire knight as I love it with a passion.

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
I'll do anything from the Bad boy x good girl and I'll do vampire knight as I love it with a passion.
Awesome! I'll make both threads then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back