• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Partners (Ignore Post Count) || Mostly MxM || Semi-closed

Artifical Emotions

A ball of excitement~

"No matter what the situation, do not let your emotions overpower your intelligence." ~ unknown​

Hello and welcome to my search thread! (^.^)/
I'd like to start out by telling you about myself.
♦ My name is Artifical Emotions. I have 8 years of experience in roleplay!​
♦ I am a college student with a little time on my hands, all dedicated to roleplay.​
♦ I am super talkative, and I try to be really friendly. Since I live in the South of the US, I tend to call people darling, honey, sugar, etc. Pet names are a habit of mine.​
♦ I am very stubborn, so if I don't like something, likelihood is I won't do it. For example, when it comes to romance, I only do MxM relationships. I'm no good with the others.​
♦ For face claims, I prefer the following order: anime/drawing>realistic>descriptions. Let me know if it conflicts with your preferences.​
♦ I will never, ever say no to a soulmates or omegaverse roleplay!​

So um, I don't have much in the way of requirements from my partners, but I do hope for a few things.
First, please don't hate me if I can't answer immediately. School is very important to me.​
Second, please be friendly. I love to chat, so I hope we can be friends.​
Third, unless specified, please don't take the dom or sub role. It's so not cool, ya know? We should just let it develop in the roleplay.​

Onto the good stuff. What I want to play is underlined. Diamonds determine my interest level. OC is self-explanatory. Pairings can be mixed with fandoms and AUs. Plots as well. Ask me about my ships!

• 1. I really want to do a Haikyuu rp: IwaOi. Note: We have to do an AU. I don't mind playing Iwa-chan or Oikawa.
    2. Teacher x Single Parent
    3. Superstar x Writer
    4. The plot under Plots. PLEASE!!
    5. A:LTA OCs. I have a plot where my character would be the avatar, but I'm also open to others being the avatar.

If you're interested, please PM me or leave a post below so that I can get back to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back