• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners (fantasy/dystopia/utopia)

Laura

Hello!

I am on the hunt once again for long term roleplay partners.

I'm not going to set rules and tell you how often you should reply to me, all I ask is that you let me know if you are going to be away for a while, and I will do the same for you! I understand we all have lives outside of RPN!

I am a fairly detailed rplayer, and I don't mind playing male or female.

I have a couple of very basic ideas that I would like to try, but I like to work with my partner to build on them to make something that works for both of us.

Fantasy, dystopia and utopia are my favourite genres, so I am open to ideas if you have any! Please see my ideas below, and if your interested please feel free to message me!

• I am really craving this idea at the moment! Willing to try any of them, ideas welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! This roleplay sounds really really fun, and I would love to join you in this! I'm a novice roleplayer, but I'd like to think that I'm quite detailed (I'm very new to this site).

luthor said:
Hiya! This roleplay sounds really really fun, and I would love to join you in this! I'm a novice roleplayer, but I'd like to think that I'm quite detailed (I'm very new to this site).
Great, send me a pm and we can discuss ideas!

Heya I'm really interested in the seven deadly sins idea but if your reading this can you pm tomorrow made a new account and still Need the reqs filled for pm.

Hey there!!! I love your idea of seven deadly sins and the shifter one with dragons!!! Let me know if you are open for either.

I would definitely be interested in a shifter roleplay! Unfortunately, I cannot message you first because I just joined, but if you're still interested feel free to message me! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back