• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Partners and/or Friends!

Hey there! Your title says you're also looking for friends? I'm a bit reluctant about starting new RPs right now, but I'd love to chat, and maybe we'll end up working something out after all (a DBH roleplay would be super neat, I just need to work out what kind of RP I'd actually be interested in for that fandom, hah). Anyhow, I saw RDR2 in your tags as well as DBH, and they are both things I'm very much into right now. So if you'd like to just casually talk a bit, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey there! Your title says you're also looking for friends? I'm a bit reluctant about starting new RPs right now, but I'd love to chat, and maybe we'll end up working something out after all (a DBH roleplay would be super neat, I just need to work out what kind of RP I'd actually be interested in for that fandom, hah). Anyhow, I saw RDR2 in your tags as well as DBH, and they are both things I'm very much into right now. So if you'd like to just casually talk a bit, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Will do!

if you're still searching, i'd be down to work on a doctor x nurse/patient, or teacher x teacher !

Hey! I think we have a lot of similar interests, and I have a reverse harem sort of plot idea with lots of action and adventure and fantasy if you're interested?

Hey there! I'm in search of partners at the moment! Sorry if my post is a bit messy, I'm still unsure as to how to do these things properly and catch peoples interest.

1.) Please inform me if you're going away for awhile. I tend to get anxious when people don't respond to me and paranoid. Thinking I've done something wrong (now we wouldn't want that would we?). Sometimes life gets in the way and your not around to talk I get that, but please tell me before you leave.

2.) Should you lose interest, tell me and we can work something out. Again, don't just dissapear.

3.) Show me respect and I'll do the same. :)

4.) PLEASE DON'T CONTROL MY CHARACTER!!!

5.) Try and be available at least once a day. Whether it be to say, 'Hello!' or to reply to the roleplay.

6.) One paragraph (four lines) or more per post. No one liners.

Pairing interests: FxF, MxF, MxM (I usually prefer to play female)

Anyways, here's what I like in a rp:
• Romance (My favorite)
•Horror
• Adventure
•Dystopian (Sometimes, not my most favorite type to do)
• Fantasy
•Modern Fantasy

** Yes I do non-romance rp's.

Those are the genres I like. But I'm open to anything really.

* Vampire x Human

* Vampire x Vampire

* Demon x Human

* Demon x Demon

* Demon x Half-Demon

* Vampire x Half Vampire

* Roomate x Roomate

* Werewolf x Human

* Werewolf x Werewolf

* Monster x Human

* Native American x Explorer

* Neighbor x Neighbor

* Doctor x Patient

* Doctor x Doctor

* Doctor x Nurse

* Pirate x Pirate

* Teacher x Student

* Teacher x Teacher

* Ghost x Living

* Robot x Human

* Ghost x Ghost

* Fairy x Fairy

* Police Officer x Criminal

* Detective x Cop

* Journalist x Detective

* Fairy x Human

* Angel x Demon

* Angel x Human

* Soldier x Soldier

* Soldier x Native

* Angel x Angel

* Angel x Monster

* Soldier x Nurse

* Mermaid x Mermaid

Fandoms (💙 means I'd love to do this fandom):
-Five Nights At Freddy's 1-6
-Undertale (💙)
-Deltarune (💙)
-BATIM
-Detroit: Become Human (💙💙💙)
-Doki Doki Literature Club (💙)
-We Happy Few
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Hello, Neighbor!

- I've really been craving a Detroit: Become Human rp lately, but nobody seems to want to do one. I would really like a romance rp for this fandom but there doesn't have to be any if you don't like that kind of stuff. I can do CanonxCanon, OcxCanon and OcxOc. I REALLY hope someone looks at this and wants to do a DBH rp too. It'd make me super happy.

EDIT: I've yet to find a rp partner who'd like to do a DBH rp, I'm still looking!
[[/SPOILER]
View attachment 528430Name: Emma Parker

Aliases: RK900, Em,

Height: 6ft “0”

Weight: 132lbs

Eye Color: Grayish blue

Hair Color: Brown

Race: White

Nationality: American

Sexuality: N/A

Species: Android (RK900)

Profession: Assistant Detective

Affiliation: CyberLife

Date of Birth: August 2038

Place of Birth: CyberLife (Detroit)

Serial Number: #435 248 261

Personality/Bio: Emma is always there to help when it's needed, although, she is serious but kind. There are many things she's yet to experience. But, she doesn't complain. She's driven to get her work done and doesn't take no for an answer. However, she is programmed to be quicker about things and that can cause her to overlook small details.

I'm up for anything really, I'm completely open to your ideas regardless of what they are! :)

I hope you're interested!
Interested in a supernatural rp :)

Sign me up for a generic vampire x human rp please lol it can be modern or whatnot, we can discuss the details over PMs~

I think my username explains everything about why I'm here and what I'd like to do. Is that alright, or are you only looking for a D:BH roleplay now?

Also let it be known that normally I would type out way more, But I'm really tired right now and wanted to leave a comment before I went to sleep, woke up, and forgot this was here.

I think my username explains everything about why I'm here and what I'd like to do. Is that alright, or are you only looking for a D:BH roleplay now?

Also let it be known that normally I would type out way more, But I'm really tired right now and wanted to leave a comment before I went to sleep, woke up, and forgot this was here.
Looking for both, will shoot you a pm soon.

Hi,
I can see you have received a lot of responses to your search for rp partners.
Did you have any interest in another atm?
I yes, I’d be keen on demon x human, or Native American x explorer (I’m not from America and know very little about Native American history, so I could draw on that lack of knowledge).
Anyway I’d be happy with almost any kind of rp, so let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back