• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partner willing to play single father

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Okay I'm looking for someone willing to play a single parent to 4 kids. Moody teenager, a baby, and a set of twins. I will be playing the 4 kids. So here's what I was thinking about the plot.

Your character is a single father to 4 children. Your wife had died to cancer about 4-6 months ago. You and your children are still grieving, but you know you have to move on. As you start to go on dates again your teenage daughter/son is getting in trouble at school, you're getting calls from your teen's teacher's and principles. Your younger twins have been bursting out crying in class and getting bullied for it. And the baby has no idea what's going on. The baby only thinks the mother ran away to get something and never came back. It's very stressful and it gets more stressful as life goes on how are you, a single father, and your 4 kids going to get through it all.

Please pm me or comment on this thread if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back