• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for one x one Partners ~

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

Salutations!

A bit about me

||| I'm good at matching post length. I'm not a fan of writing long posts but I can usually mirror post length.

||| I'm on fairly often

||| I will also play any gender or sexuality.

RP interests

Half-assed plots in my brain

House of 1000 Corpses-esque

Character A's car runs out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Character A walks for miled until they see a house that doesnt look like anyone has lived in for years, but they hear someone inside. Character A knocks on the door and Character B answers. Character B offers for them to stay the night, Character A accepts without knowing that Character B is a deranged murderer.

(This one we can double with, I don't mind playing either character)

Its been years since Korra's time and the new avatar is nowhere to be found. In Republic City there is a new threat names Kamin. He doesn't want to take benders' powers away, he's turning to mass genocide. Forcing entire family into holding camps. Their only hope is to find the avatar and seek their help. But where is the Avatar?

Fandoms

Bioshock(any)

DC comics (I would like to play Poison Ivy x ?}

Fallout

Attack On Titan

Fruits Basket

Mad Max Fury Road

Any Horror

Supernatural

Repo! The Genetic Opera

If you have a fandom mention it to me, I may know bout it!

I like brainstorming, just talk to me~

Hey there! I saw Fallout on your fandom list and had to comment. If you're still open for threads I'd be interested in bouncing around some plot ideas for it.

I would love to either rp the avatar one or fruits baskets (which I have original ideas if youre interested.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back