• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for new role playing partners for multiple fandoms

Faulty-Writes

Todoroki Lover
Hello. Yuri-Loves here, seeking some long-term or short-term roleplay partners for various fandoms. I've been on a recent kick for fandom roleplays lately most of which are ship based. I'll provide a list of ships next to each fandom and if any of them catch your eye, feel free to comment below or send me a PM.

As far as most things go, I'm not entirely that picky but a few preferences I have are:

- Someone who can respond with at least a paragraph (Between 8 - 10 sentences) I particular hate one-liners so.

- Grammar isn't the biggest issue, I know for some individuals English is not their first language. I understand and as long as I can understand your reply and it's nice and has decent grammar we're all good.

- I'm not saying anyone has to be super active, but at least a reply or two every couple of days is nice.

- As far as age goes, I'd prefer a partner who is at least 18+

- I'm available to roleplay on this site as well as Discord

- I enjoy OOC character talk and actually prefer it with my roleplay partner. I like communication, but if you're not into that. It's cool.

- I am open to AU's and I don't mind throwing ideas back and forth.

- Some of these are fandom crossover ships

Now onto the fandoms:

Voltron
Klance, Shance, Keitor, Sheith, Shidge, Hidge.

Marvel
Thundershield, Stucky, FrostIron, FrostShield, ScienceBoyfriends, ElectricGreen,
Thorki, TaserTricks, Stony, ElectricalEngineering, ShieldShock, ThunderIron.

Yuri On Ice
Victuuri, Otayuri

No. 6
Nezumi/Shion

Adventure Time
Fionnalee, Gumlee, Bubbline, Gumonna

Rise of The Guardians
BlackIce

Legend of Zelda
GhiraLink, SidLink.

Crossovers:

How To Train Your Dragon/Rise Of The Guardians