• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SEARCHING FOR MxM / YAOI ROLEPLAY [ORIGINAL / FANDOM]

Loader

Absolute
Hello! I'm new to forum based roleplays, signing up few minutes ago, but not to roleplaying. As the title said, I'm looking for male on male only roleplay.

Here's some quick info about me, feel free to send a message if you want to know more about something~

• I'm over 18, but the rules does not allow smut, so fade to black when needed.
  • I write in third person point of view, ranging from a paragraph to a whole page. Please give me at least 3 decent sentences when you’re writing back, that’s all I need to be happy~
  • I love plot and character development, not just some instant cheesy love that comes in a box.
  • I like to play more than one character, if possible. This is not a must, though.
  • I’m open to most thing, even the bloody gorey stuff. Try me.
  • Long term, I’m looking for long term RP partner… Who’s brave enough to tell me when it gets boring and is willing to contribute to the plot and storyline…
  • When it comes to Seme/Uke I can do both, I like to switch. No overly controlling seme or overly whining uke.

So here’s the stuff or theme I’m really looking forward to play:

• TWINS. Twin brothers are my absolute number one favorite of all time
  • Reincarnation
  • Ghost, something like Human x Ghost
  • Time Travel, not limited to Doctor Who's kind of time travel

Here’s some things that I’ve done before, if it’s listed here then I’m willing to do another one:

• HISTORICAL. Medieval-ish with prince and assassins...
  • Apocalypse. With zombies. Can also work with other thing like wars or disaster.
  • Survival. Deserted in the middle of nowhere can be an interesting plot.
  • Slice of life. Right now I'm looking for darker ones, like drugs, murder, things like that.

I did write Fandom in the title, didn’t I? Here’s the list of fandom I’m interested in:

• Ao no Exorcist (Rin x Yukio)
  • Tokyo Ghoul (With original characters or canon, you choose.)
  • Zankyou no Terror (Nine x Twelve)
  • Attack on Titan (Levi x Eren - Jean x Eren)
  • Kuroko no Basket (Akashi x Kuroko)

Last edited by a moderator:
*AGRESSIVLY AGREES WITH ALL YOU HAVE SAID*

I would love to RP with you!

We do not share any fandoms but I like most of the genres listed :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god, I think you're flawless. We share so much in common when it comes to likes. I'd love to try a darker themed SOL roleplay if you are still searching.

Hello I'd love to rp! I'm fairly active however I usually only rp the uke but I'll do seme from time to time. I am very active until track season, and I stay up pretty late xD . Doing some twists on classic love story's would be great! I also really love dark slice of life.

Whoa, I did not expect to get this many responses!

Thank you!

Yes, I'm still looking for people to write with...

If you're interested, please send a PM and we can discuss from then on...

It's kind of embarrassing, but I can't seem to find how to send a private message... So I can't contact all of you one by one till someone tell me how.

Perfect

I love twins too but haven't really found anybody that would do twins with me. I am a dark person, so I'm pretty sure were gonna have a lot of fun with the darker slice of life. 
Oh pm, just go up to the little mail at the top right of your screen. Click on it so you can actually go tot he page. Once you've done that then just compose pm ,and there you have it. First you need to copy and paste the username you want to pm

*agrees with everything you said*

I'm very open minded and kinda roll with everything, all the things you mentioned above sound very interesting~

I'd love to rp aot with you, I like both LevixEren and JeanxEren *big high five* and am kind of an AU person

So yeah just message me or something if you're interested (y)

(I'm also new to this site and rp forums in general so yeah I'm on a journey to explore it and stuff xD )

Dun said:
*agrees with everything you said*
I'm very open minded and kinda roll with everything, all the things you mentioned above sound very interesting~

I'd love to rp aot with you, I like both LevixEren and JeanxEren *big high five* and am kind of an AU person

So yeah just message me or something if you're interested (y)

(I'm also new to this site and rp forums in general so yeah I'm on a journey to explore it and stuff xD )
Uh, I can't message you, there's this 10 post-before-you-can-PM-someone thing

If you want to do LevixEren and JeanxEren on Reincarnation AU I will love you colossal titan much!

Loader said:
Uh, I can't message you, there's this 10 post-before-you-can-PM-someone thing
If you want to do LevixEren and JeanxEren on Reincarnation AU I will love you colossal titan much!
Yeah same, I can't message yet either;;;

I like the sound of that! Reincarnation AU's are really nice, especially if they're a little original and stuff ~;v;

Dun said:
Yeah same, I can't message yet either;;;
I like the sound of that! Reincarnation AU's are really nice, especially if they're a little original and stuff ~;v;
Oh, wait, wait, I'm going to send a PM

Greetings ~

So, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am new to this site BUT rest assured...not to rping. Although I have been on an extended hiatus for some time now I back in action and searching for some rp partners. I stumbled upon your thread and I am interested in picking up an rp if you are okay with it. Even though I am out of practice I am sure I can put out 5 paragraphs tops SO if you are interested...and I hope you are...please reply back : )

PS:: I am really interested in rping twins and I think we can make a good plot using the reincarnation idea. I also can rp more than one character...being seme or uke for me is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back