• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ` searching for multiple roleplay partners (ignore post count) (currently open)

Emma

only time'll tell

Good morning!

I'm Emma, and today I'm looking for a few roleplay partners! I've got a list of what I'm looking for, my requirements, and everything else! Feel free to PM me if you don't see something you'd think I'd be interested in.

Requirements

☆ I don't have an age requirement, but I ask that you respect mine and my boundaries.

☆ I'd love for you to be semi-lit and write a paragraph or two per post, but if you're only able to write decent sentences into half a paragraph, that's fine. I'd just enjoy for you to give me enough to go off of.

☆ Respect and communication are two of my most important things! I ask that you respect my ideas and worries, but communicate with me and let me know if something is wrong, or you don't enjoy something I'm doing.

☆ I do prefer to play one or two characters, past that gets a little hectic for me, and I ask that you attempt to do the same.

☆ I'd like long-term partners, not someone who's going to give up after a week. I'm beginning school again soon- as are most of you- and I understand if you can't reply right away. One or two decent replies a day is fine.

Plot Ideas

Arranged Marriage, Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Romance, Supernatural, Gang, Kidnapping, True Crime

Fandoms

Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, SVU/Crime Shows, Shadowhunters, Harry Potter, and much much more.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS I'D ENJOY!

Do you do mxm?

it’s rare, as i’m a hetero female and have no experience with that sort of relationship- in and out of roleplay. if the plot idea is good enough i may consider it, though.

Hi! I’m looking for someone to RP Harry Potter with (or Vampire Academy if you have read them)? :) don’t have any plot ideas though, but we could figure it out together? :)

Hey lovely!! Messaged you yesterday about my thread, you said you were interested. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back