• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Long Term RP Partners

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone of RPN! I am back to search for more RP partners! I am searching for people who are willing to do a Fandom RP of any sort. My rules are basically like any other rules that everyone has on their partner searches. Well lets get onto some other basics.
About Me
Well first off my timezone is EST, but i'm willing to RP with people from different timezones, I'm a busy person so what I mainly use to RP is Discord! Discord is basically my lifeline, cause i talk and RP mostly on that cause it's easier for me to use! I do only RP in PM on here, because it's easier for me, not as easier for me to keep track of and if I use thread i may end up dropping the RP, not because of you, but just because it's to confusing to focus. I like to RP MxM and MxF pairings. For FAndom PAiring i either do Canon x Canon or Canon x Oc (with doubling of course), sometimes I do Oc x Oc for fandoms. Also I'm wanting to make a friend out of my RP partners.

Fandoms
(Preferred role is underlined, fandom i wanna do most has stars (***))
Fruits Basket
Kisa x Haru****** (If we do this one I'll love you forever)
Kisa x Hiro**
Kisa x Momiji*
Kisa x Kyo*****
Tohru x Momiji*****
Tohru x Haru*****
Tohru x Kyo*****
Tohru x Hatori
Canon x oc

Blue Exorcist

Canon x Oc

Pokemon (TV Series)

May x Drew******
Dawn x Paul*****
Misty x Ash*****
Pike Queen Lucy x Brock***
Leaf Green x Gary Oak ****
canon x oc

Vampire Academy
Rose x Christian******
Rose x Mason*****
canon x oc

Vampire Knight
Yuki x Zero*****
Yuki x Kaname*****
Yuki x Shiki******
Yuki x Aido******
Yuki x Akatsuki******
Yuki x Ichijo****
canon x oc

Haikyuu
Canon x Oc

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Shilo x Graverobber******
canon x oc

Free!
canon x oc

La Corda d Oro
Kahoko x Len******
Kahoko x Ryoutarou******
Kahoko x Kazuki******
Kahoko x Keiichi******
canon x oc

Sakura Cardcaptor/Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura x Syoaran*****
Sakura x Yui******
Sakura x Toya******
Meiling x Toya******
Meiling x Syoaran*****
Tomoyo x Eriol****
canon x oc

Maximum Ride
Max x Fang******
Nudge x Iggy******
Max x Ari***
canon x oc

Death Note
L x Light****
canon x oc

Soul Eater
Maka x Soul******
Maka x Stein******
Maka x Death the Kid******
Liz x Death the Kid****
Patty x Death the Kid****

Tsubaki x Black Star****
Maka x Justin******
Marie x Stein******
canon x oc

Harry Potter
Luna Lovegood x Draco Malfoy******
Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy******
Canon x Oc

That's all for now... that's all I could think of, but it's not limited to those, if you think of anymore, just ask and I'll let you know if i know them or if you think of any pairings let me know! Please comment or PM me!

Last edited:
Hey! It'd be cool to do a LxLight rp with you! I can't pm just yet though, but I think we should brainstorm ideas and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back