• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for lasting partners [Plots,Ideas and Pairings inside]

AnnaWinters

Lost in my field of paper flowers
tumblr_mg9p3wxXnB1qbrs65o1_r2_250.gif

Hello everyone, once again I am searching for some partners. And this time I'm creating a new thread. Somehow it seems to be harder and harder to find partners that fit my requirements. So I'm getting kind of desperate in finding people who wish to last. Most of them just ditch and never let me know. Maybe it is because I included too many things. So I hope you all can give me a chance.

I promise you that I don't bite :) , I'm a good person with just a wish to find great partners.

• - Experience: I have been roleplaying for 8 years or more, maybe it's even closer to ten. That means I developed my writing and thus I now only feel comfortable with multiple paragraphs and a more advanced rper. So basically I can do 3-7 paragraphs or more depending on my partner. Since I mirror post.

- Casual/Advanced: That is the level I usually rp in, yet I prefer it towards a more advanced level. I mostly work with thoughts. Describing surroundings and all that isn't my forte.

- Grammar: I don't have a perfect grammar since I'm not a native English speaker. So please do keep that in mind.

-Type of writing: I prefer 3rd person multiple paragraph posts. I prefer 5 or 6+ lines per paragraph

- Post length: I prefer rp's with multiple paragraphs, meaning that my MINIMUM is at least 2 paragraphs with a decent length. If you give me one liners.. the partnership is over. I'd rather wait for a post than getting a bad reply.

- Activity: My activity varies, yet I do try to post at least every day and more so when I'm able. Yet I'm perfectly fine with slow paced rp's. On weekends I'm not as active. And do keep in mind that I live in Belgium. Yet it could be less

-Cannon/OC characters: I always try to make my characters as real as possible, there is no fun in characters that are perfect. There is no such thing. As for cannon, I only rp characters that I know and that I'm comfortable enough with so that they are as close to real as they can get. I expect the same from you.

- Communication and dedication: I expect to be talking to a partner who contributes and who reads all that I typed up. That is why I want you to add a fruit to the tittle of the pm that you sent me. I just want a partner that works with me to develop a plot.

That is what I also require of my partner and I hope that this is understandable.
I do hope that you read through all of this and that you were so kind to take a look at my thread. Don't be afraid to contact me :)

tumblr_mg9p3wxXnB1qbrs65o2_r2_250.gif

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 78
  • alien1.jpg
    alien1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea that might be a slight variation on your Cop's Daughter x Bad Boy. Rather than a simple bad boy, what if the boy is the son of a mafia boss? Just a thought. Contact me if you're open to it.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]I have an idea that might be a slight variation on your Cop's Daughter x Bad Boy. Rather than a simple bad boy, what if the boy is the son of a mafia boss? Just a thought. Contact me if you're open to it.

[/QUOTE]
I would love to see your take on the plot if that is the case. So he would be a true criminal?

Koala said:
I'm interested in the Girl/Best friend's brother. c:
@Koala, please do send me a pm :) . I'll be waiting. I just hope you can live up to my expectations :P

Hello ^-^

I was wondering if you require romance in all your roleplays? I didn't see it specified so I just wanted to ask.

Hope to hear from you!

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello ^-^
I was wondering if you require romance in all your roleplays? I didn't see it specified so I just wanted to ask.

Hope to hear from you!
@StoneWolf18 I do prefer to have that in my rp's... But I can do rp's without as well. It just depends on the plot. So go ahead and pm me

SerenaStark said:
Could we try cops daughter and bad boy? I usually play female is that ok?
Like I said in my thread. I prefer to double if I can't play a female. But I wouldn't mind discussing things over pm :) Maybe it can get interesting enough.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'd be interested in Girl/Best Friend's Brother.

[/QUOTE]
awesome. Send me a pm :)

Hi there-- I'm a newbie so I can't PM you yet but I'd be interested in a few of your pairings you've listed!

todoke said:
Hi there-- I'm a newbie so I can't PM you yet but I'd be interested in a few of your pairings you've listed!
If you still are interested. Please let me know the pairings so we can work something out :)

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Schuyler]I'd be interested in anything with romance, maybe the one night stand that turns into more?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me :) , go ahead and pm me :)

AnnaWinters said:
If you still are interested. Please let me know the pairings so we can work something out :)
I've listed the pairings I'm potentially interested in:

Best friend female/best friend male

One night stand leading to more

Girl pretending to be boy in male boyband

Something with a ranch and horses

Old friends

You'll still have to PM me first as my first 24 hours aren't up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back