• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for ghost bc/ghost the band roleplays!

callmelittlesunshine

call me little sunshine!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is Elliott. I’m 20 and I use he/they pronouns. I’m currently searching for roleplay partners for Ghost (the band)!

Some general rules/notes:
- I roleplay in third person, and I usually write around three paragraphs, but I may write more if I feel inspired. I am a literate roleplayer - I do not do script roleplaying unless it is for a texting sequence.
- As I am 20, I would prefer it if you were 18+. This is mostly for my own comfort, as well as due to the subject material. If you are 16-17, I will roleplay with you as well, but nobody under 16.
- I will roleplay any kind of relationship you want! M/M, F/F, M/F, anything at all. I will not do canon/canon. This is a personal preference of mine. I have difficulties writing out canon relationships due to the pre-established interactions and I prefer building something up from scratch.
- Please know that I do have a life outside of this! I am a working college student. I work 3-4 days out of the week, I have in person classes, I am participating in an internship, and I have assignments to write.
- I am caught up with the Ghost lore. The only problem I really have is differentiating early Ghouls, but that’s about it.
- I can play any character. I also don’t mind if we both have the same love interest, since our roleplays are taking place in different timelines to me.

I’m still trying to figure out my OCs, so I can bounce around any character for their love interest.

Please reply here or shoot me a DM so we can start plotting!

Hiya I'd be interested in an Rp but in unable to PM you becuase Rp Nation doesn't want to work on my phone, so I'd appricate it if you'd pm me thanks ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back