Looking for Searching for Friends

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
On the lookout for friendship!
[ Purpose ]
I've come to the realization that jumping straight into a RolePlay with a random stranger causes me a lot of anxiety. I've been on a RolePlay hiatus for almost a year, and in that time I've been able to look back and find out exactly what caused me to lose my love for it, and really, that's it. RolePlaying with a person I don't know is stressful because I don't know what they're like, what they expect, whether or not we click as people, or anything like that! With friends, I don't have to worry about that sort of stuff, and I can just relax and let the muses take hold!

So, I'm looking for some new friends!
[ Basics ]
Birthday: February 14
Sexual orientation: Pansexual/possibly demiromantic?
Relationship status: Taken
[ My 'Groups' ]
Zodiac: Aquarius Sun, Saggitarius Moon, year of the dragon
Hogwards house: Ravenclaw
Ilvermourny house: Thunderbird
MBTI Type: ENFP
[ Hobbies ]
Drawing, writing, acting, singing, dancing, coding, playing video games, making video games, reading, reading comics, drawing comics, cooking, playing flute, composing music, tabletop RolePlaying on top of online RolePlaying, learning languages, creating languages, people watching
[ Important Fandoms ]
Note: these are just the fandoms I find most important. I also like other things!
Games
Dangan Ronpa, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Rune Factory, and various visual novels​
Books
All Series by Rick Riordon, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, various singular novels​
TV Shows
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, The 100, The Good Place, Voltron​
Anime
Deadman Wonderland, Durarara!!, Fairy Tail (unfinished), Fullmetal Alchemist, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Inu x Boku SS, K, Kaze no Stigma, Magi, My Hero Academia, Natsume Yuujinchou (unfinished), Ouran High School Host Club​
Webcomics/Manga
19 Days, Always Raining Here, Ava's Demon, Beneath the Ark, Cucumber Quest, Flow, Here it Comes, Hexus Elegia, Inuyasha, Lies Within, Lochbank Cryptid Society, No Way, Obnoxious Hero-kun, Phantom Paradise, Rise From Ashes, Room of Swords, Satan and Me, SE;ki, Seafoam Diary, Seemingly Adorable, Sharp Zero, Sprinter, Sweet Home, Unfamiliar, The Witch Journals​

I don't know if I'm allowed to bump threads here, but :')

I think the last time we tried to roleplay together it bombed pretty hard, but I'd still love to be friends, so here's my response!

Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Relationship Status: Forever Alone :P
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Country; Portugal

And that's about it as it regards me. Well, I guess there is a lot more to know, but I am a bit too tired to type it out. In any case, I hope we can be great friends :)

Did we try to RolePlay once? I don't remember that o-o Also, in terms of the fandoms section, I just listed those to see if I could make any fandom-related friends; I don't actually rolePlay fandoms ^^" In retrospect, adding a RolePlay preferences section probably would have been a good idea, but the code always acts weird every time I try to edit that in for some reason!

Did we try to RolePlay once? I don't remember that o-o Also, in terms of the fandoms section, I just listed those to see if I could make any fandom-related friends; I don't actually rolePlay fandoms ^^" In retrospect, adding a RolePlay preferences section probably would have been a good idea, but the code always acts weird every time I try to edit that in for some reason!
It may be that you're using the rich editor, which tends to mess up code.

No, I turn it off, so I don't know what's happening. Probably something silly, but I don't have the energy to figure out what >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back