• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

penandpaper23

“I rather think he knew anyway.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking for some RP partners for any of the following fandoms (crossed out text means I’m not actively seeking an RP for the topic, but might at a later date):
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
    • Very much open to collaboratively plotting with this one! I've seen all seasons (to date) for both shows.
  • Stranger Things
    • Post-S4; I have a Kas!Eddie AU idea but am also willing to come up with our own plot!
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
    • Security Breach is my go-to, though I'm open to all games in the series (and the movie)!
    • Please note that I’m looking for a found family and/or horror-based theme for FNAF, not anything shipping-related.
  • Good Omens
    • Currently craving either post S2 “fix-it” plots or Reverse!AUs!
  • The Legend of Zelda
    • Botw/Totk.
A few qualifications for me and you I’d like to abide by to make this work best 😊:
  • I write literate, multi-paragraph replies (I don't like to specify how much per response, since it can change based on the scenario), and love plotting/world-building as the RP goes along.
  • 25+ preferred, though 21+ is a must; I will not RP with anyone under 21, regardless of content/fandom.
  • While I enjoy some angst/hurt/comfort as much as the next person, I prefer that not to be the main focus of our stories.
  • I'm open to AUs!
  • Please respect my time, and I’ll respect yours—I’m very aware that life can unexpectedly get in the way, but if there’s no activity IC and OOC for a few weeks without an explanation and/or communication stops entirely, I’ll consider interest lost.
Specifics of what sort of genres and preferred characters I lean towards vary by fandom, so please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks for reading! :3

Last edited:
I would love to do a FNAF Security Breach RP :)

Hi! I'm looking for some RP partners for any of the following fandoms:
  • Stranger Things
  • Good Omens
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Five Nights at Freddy's (Security Breach is my go-to, though I'm open to all games in the series!)
I write literate, multi-paragraph replies (I don't like to specify how many per response, since it can change based on the scenario), and love plotting/world-building as the RP goes along. I'm looking for someone who's comfortable playing multiple characters at a time (when the plot calls for it), and while I enjoy some angst/hurt/comfort as much as the next person, I prefer that not to be the main focus of our stories. I'm also open to AUs!

Specifics of what sort of genres and preferred characters I lean towards vary by fandom, so please PM me if you're interested!

My heart is aching for some good omens roleplay lately (S2 😭) and especially for some good aziracrow. If you haven’t seen the second season yet, that’s fine! I’m open to messing around with timelines and pretty much anything else

Heya!! I'd Be down For a Security breach if you wanna DM me!

Bump—edited/specified some preferences in the original post! :3

Hi Penandpaper.
Did you get enough interest? If you are still looking for another rp, I am interested to hear your thoughts about Good Omens.
I didn't find your intro post. Im a mature (30+) writer who typically writes with non-minors just as a general rule.

Hi! I'm looking for some RP partners for any of the following fandoms (crossed out text means I’m not actively seeking an RP for the topic, but might at a later date):
  • Hazbin Hotel
    • Very much open to collaboratively plotting with this one! Would prefer something mainly focused on the hotel staff & guests (aka the main cast).
    • The Overlord Husk AU has caught my heart as well!
  • Stranger Things
    • Post-S4; I have a Kas!Eddie AU idea but am also willing to come up with our own plot!
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
    • Security Breach is my go-to, though I'm open to all games in the series (and the movie)!
    • Please note that I’m looking for a found family and/or horror-based theme for FNAF, not anything shipping-related.
  • Good Omens
    • Currently craving either post S2 “fix-it” plots or Reverse!AUs!
  • The Legend of Zelda
    • Botw/Totk.
A few qualifications for me and you I’d like to abide by to make this work best 😊:
  • I write literate, multi-paragraph replies (I don't like to specify how much per response, since it can change based on the scenario), and love plotting/world-building as the RP goes along.
  • 25+ preferred, though 21+ is a must; I will not RP with anyone under 21, regardless of content/fandom.
  • While I enjoy some angst/hurt/comfort as much as the next person, I prefer that not to be the main focus of our stories.
  • I'm open to AUs!
  • Please respect my time, and I’ll respect yours—I’m very aware that life can unexpectedly get in the way, but if there’s no activity IC and OOC for a few weeks without an explanation and/or communication stops entirely, I’ll consider interest lost.

I know this is an old post, but I'd LOVE to do an Overlord Husk AU! I'm new to the Hazbin fandom, but I'm a 25-year-old roleplayer who's been doing multi-para roleplays since middle school (lol). I'd love to do a Huskerdust story, if you're interested! I think I'd prefer to play Angel Dust, but I can be flexible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back