• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For Fandom Partners! {Black Veil Brides, Harley Quinn x Joker, Book Reads}

WolfHugz

Roleplay Addict
Hey there reader! ^.^

So, currently I am looking for more 1x1 fandom RP's either on a private forum, PM or possibly somewhere else if negotiated. I usually play female, but would also be willing to take this chance to practice my male role. I also mainly only do heterosexual RP's as that is what I am, but I would also be willing to do MXM or FXF in this case to build my confidence or strength in those particular areas.

Annnnnnnyways, I'm kind of a romance freak. Yes, I know some of you may find this awkward or weird, but, well it's true! I add romance into basically every RP I have done, but, of course, it has to be okay with the other/s.
 Here are some subjects I am interested in starting.

First and most of all, I would really like some Black Veil Brides (BVB) and an OC romance RP. I don't really mind what the plot is, but I would like to play the female OC with you as a BVB member (they're all male)

Next, I would really like to have some Harley Quinn X Joker RPS mostly based off of the movie Suicide Squad.

Last, if any of you have read these books, I would really love to base an RP off of them...;

Book Name/Author/Characters would like to play.

(M=My character Y=Your character)

Wolf Blood (Is a moved series as well) Maddy Smith (M) Rhydian Morris (Y)

Firstlife (An Everlife Novel, Book 1)-Gena Showalter- Tenley(M), Killian (Y)

Fallen Series- Lauren Kate- Lucinda Price(M), Daniel Grigori (Y)

Night World series- L.G. Smith- Since there are many different characters in these books as they are like short stories, we will need to decide on one of them, but I will play female ^.^

Morganville Vampires Series - Rachel Caine- Claire Danvers(M), Shane Collins(Y)

Alice In Zombieland Series-Gena Showalter- Alice Bell(M) Cole Holland(Y)

Alexandra Jones Series- Samantha Towle- Alexandra(M), Nathan(Y)

Evernight Series- Claudia Gray-Bianca(M) Lucas(Y)

Thanks! I really look forward to your replies!! ^.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back