• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Entertainment

LivelyDeath

Here and There
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well hello all, it seems that I am back to the drawing board yet again to look for new partners. I have a few happening at the moment but many of them are not very active so I tend to get bored. I like to have a partner who can post at least once a day but I welcome more often if you are capable. I tend to sleep little and have a lot of free time so I'm normally pretty active. I also tend to reply quickly since I am online or at least with a device much of the time. I can easily write a couple of decent paragraphs so I would like to at least have someone who can match this. I like romance writing but it doesn't have to be the center of the plot since I like to mix it up with action and adventure a lot of the time. Normally I'll give any plot a try as long as there's romance or a good chance of romance at some point. I can do any pairing but I do like to do FxF best since it is what I know best. If the plot is interesting enough, I can work with any pairing though.

Rules:
1. Post at least a decent paragraph to keep things going well. (I will match what you give me so more is always welcome)
2. Let me know if you are going to be gone for a couple of days since I have anxiety issues.
3. Let me know if you are getting bored and we can work on trying to fix it. (I try to be very flexible)
4. I have no limits so if you have any I would like to request that you make sure those are known upfront so the lines can be drawn.

Plots:
I have a few plots that I will give brief descriptions of and welcome anyone who wishes to learn more about them to message me. I'm also open to any ideas that anyone has since I like to try to bounce ideas off other people. Most of the ideas I have are unrealistic because I come up with those easier but I'm open to realistic plots as well. I just can't come up with them as easily.

1. A school of vampires has recently decided to branch out and start teaching humans as well because they ran into funding issues so they needed to have more diversity to remain open. My character is among the first group of humans to start attending the school and immediately starts to cause friction with the vampires. You character would step in and sort of become a protector of my character to keep them from being killed after having not even gone to the school for a week. The two slowly grow closer as they spend more time together and it makes for something interesting when the school decides that the humans and vampires aren't supposed to be mingling. (We could change this up a bit. I would like the play the human though)
2. I have a half elf character who can be used for a couple of different plots since that might be interesting.
3. Two females who are next in line to alphas of their packs find out that they are fated to be mates. This doesn't seem like such a bad thing except for the fact that the packs they belong to are rivals and their parents might kill their mate before they get to know them very well. There's a war that has been happening for quite some time and the two females struggle to be able to learn to trust one another since they were raised in the war environment. Eventually they learn that need each other to survive the constant stress of the war and have to figure out if they want to remain loyal to each other or their blood.
4. I would like to do something with this writer character I have but I don't have a plot for this either.
5. Really craving a good studentxteacher plot. I don't have an idea for this one but I would like to play the student

Well feel free to message me or reply here if you have any interest. I am always looking for new partners so I welcome as many to apply as they would like. I do like a good challenge.

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade - I was figuring realistic modern setting for that one. It's mostly just a character I've been toying with and would like to give a try at some point.

Enchanted-and-Bliss Enchanted-and-Bliss - I think that we would could work well together. I'm definitely up for taking a look at a few plots together and trying to see if we can match interests to make a good story

Hello!
I am quite interested in your first idea with the vampire school. Is that still one you would like to do?

I'm always a sucker for teacher x student .... I wasn't very pleased with the ones I've done in the past but I'd love to try it out with you!

Alright cool. Yeah that's normally my issue but I do enjoy studentxteacher roleplays when they are done well

Agreed. At any rate, I usually prefer being the teacher so we're off to a good start ^^ would you mind PMing me so we can discuss the plot?

Guess I need more partners again. Come on hit me up

I even have a new idea in mind

Always up for a new partner. Interested in any of the ideas in particular?

I'm really into character focused stuff so if you'd be willing to work out a story between the two of us for either your writer or half-elf character (or both) with me, PM me?

I always enjoy a good vampire RP. 3 sounds like a splendid idea - would love to see that flourish.

But mostly interested in the writer character. Could you tell me more?

I could be alright with either of those because I quite like both of those stories but would prefer doing the werewolf one, if possible.

Well that character is just a person I've been toying with ideas on. I haven't really gotten much solid aside from the character itself.

Ah. If you would like you could throw me the character and I can see if he fits into one of my many up-in-the-air ideas.

I've never done a werewolf RP but I'm willing to give it a go regardless.

Well I've got two different working types for the character. One is an out of luck writer who stopped writing several years prior. The other is an extremely successful writer who is tired of the spotlight and everything everyone wants from them.

That would be awesome. It's kind of an odd pairing but the couple of times I've tried it before, the pairing works

The description of character reminds me of Interview with the Vampire. For whatever reason that's quite appealing.

If you could PM me the character for the RP that would be great. I'd like to get an idea of the setting you'd like it in and the style of character considering this is going to be my first werewolf. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back