• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for detailed partners + (m/f, m/m, f/f)

d a n g e r

High as the Beach
Hello, you lovely people! I'm Amy or Amelia, whichever one you prefer, I don't mind honestly. I'm 18 years of age and spend my days munching down on oreos and listening to Spotify, plus nowadays I've appeared to have more time on my hands. Anyway, here are a few things about me:

+ I live in the UK, so my time is BST for the time being. This means, our times have to be somewhat compatible, there's nothing worse than having a partner who wakes up when I go to sleep - but chances of that happening
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+ I will try my best to measure my post size up with yours, but for my average post size depending on what you give me, my paragraphs can go between 3 - 5. Although, I do tend to suffer from Writers Block so keep that in mind.
+Now, this bit is quite complicated. I can play all the gender pairings stated in the title, however I can only play m/f romantically, whereas m/m and f/f will have to be completely platonic. Lets say for m/m = Supernatural *cough* = Sam x Dean OR for f/f = Riverdale = Veronica x Betty. That's what I'm in into, more or less. Plus same sex pairings I will do, are mostly fandoms.
+ Depending on the pairing or plot, I have no problem with age, as long as you know the difference between they're/their/there, we're all good!
+ In all honesty, I'm rather good at playing a female, whereas for some reason, I'm more comfortable with playing a male. However, I warn you, I lose interest fast when playing males if the plot isn't interesting, so we may have to double or something. And I will only play male for fandoms, nothing more.

Now for the most amazing part, the rules:

+ The classic no-one-liners. Nothing pushes me over the edge more than being given a line that - not only wasted your time, but mine also.
+ Erotica/sexual themes/kinks - yeah, no. Site rules, are rules.
+ Now, you don't have to communicate with me when OOC, but if you have any concerns or are losing interest, I'm sure we can find a way to spice things up.
+ I will almost certainly become bored if your character is "perfect". I adore broken, flawed, dodgy characters with issues (may be mental), and that will keep things interesting.
+ Third person. I was raised like that, I guess.
+ Don't leave me without a word or explanation, please.
The actual amazing part is here, folks. * = the more stars, the more I likey and bolded is the part I'd prefer:

Roles (I'm quite a child, haha):

Supernatural (I'm proud to say, I've caught up with the series, but you don't have to)=
Dean x Sam *****
Dean x Castiel **
Sam x Jess **
Ruby x Sam ***
The darkness x Dean ***
Demon Dean x Crowley *
Dean x Lisa ****

Riverdale (I'm not caught up, so no spoilers)=
Veronica x Betty ***
Jughead x Betty ****

The 100 (I'm behind, not gonna lie)=
Bellamy x Clarke ****
Jasper x Monty **
Finn (not that behind) x Raven ****
Octavia x Lincoln ***
Murphy x Raven *****
Murphy x Bellamy ***

90210 (stuck on season 4, argh)=
Dixon x Navid ***** (a comedic kinda thing)
Dixon x Silver ***
Annie x Liam **
Naomi x Max *
Adrianna x Naomi **
Teddy x Liam ***
Naomi x Austin ****

Divergent (I've read the books and watched the movies both up to Allegiant Part 1)=
Beatrice x Four ***
Christina x Beatrix **
Ben x Beatrix ****

The Hunger Games (watched all the movies)=
Katniss x Finnick *****
Katniss x Peeta ***
Katniss x Gale **

American Horror Story (only watched up to Freakshow)=
Violet x Tate *****

Skins (finished)=
Cook x Effy *****
Freddie x Effy ****
Cook x Freddy *****
JJ x Cook ***
Alo x Rich ***
Franky x Liv ***
Grace x Rich *
Sid x Cassie ***

Avatar: The Legend of Korra (up to season 3)=
Korra x Mako *
Mako x Bolin **
Korra x Bolin *****

Pairings (cliché but I hate myself so...):

Realistic
Girl next door x Boy next door ***
Bestfriend's brother x Bestriend's friend **
Runaway girl x Runaway boy ***** (involves a lotta angst)
Foreign exchange student x Student **
Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy * (I'm sorry)
Celebrity getaway x Lower class ***
Street artist x Street artist ****
Musician x Musician ****
Roommates ****
Traveler x Local **
Nurse x Doctor ***
Camper x Councillor ***

Fantasy
Water elemental x Fire elemental *****
Earth elemental x Air elemental ***
Telekinesis x Flight ****
Psychic x Human ****
Vampire x Human ****
Werewolf x vampire ***
Werewolf x Human ***
Mermaid x Human **
Spirit x Human ***
Demon x Angel *****
Demon x Human ****
Angel x Human **
I prefer to base my plots from songs so here ya go:

You Don't Have to Say I Love You: Muse A spends her evenings escaping from the terrace of her balcony to explore the tranquility of the dark streets of Las Vegas. Gambling, drinking and flirting with older men used to be the usual, until her new next door neighbor, Muse B, followed her one night. Will Muse A refuse to stick to one person or will they give in to Muse B and resist her old habits?

The Clouds of My Breath: Both Muse A and B are friends of greatness, however, their lives at home aren't so full of greatness. One Summer Break, they decide to pack up and runaway for a while to escape their troubles and live with Muse A's uncle whom owns a beach house. Throwing parties and reeking havoc upon the town, will their fatherly figure rat them out to their parents or will they proceed disassemble everything in their paths?
Those are all the plots I can make up for the moment, plus I will definitely add more! Anyway, I hope to hear from some people and leave a comment if you're interested so I can get to you. :)

Last edited:
[font=Cabin+Condensed][/font]
hi hi i'm interested in roommates, psychic x human, and demon x angel/demon x human!

Hello! Im interested in the jughead x betty pairing ^^ and i love both your plots so if you wanna do one of those with them or come up with something together that be great too!
Please let me know if you're interested and ill pm you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back