• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ -

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

mood
fuck around and find out
mentions
none
tags
none
hey there! i'm one of the rare few that actually enjoys the new game, balan wonderworld. it's far from perfect, but also does nothing to deserve the hate it's been getting. in fact, i enjoy it so much that i want to roleplay it! i was hoping i'd be lucky enough to find a person willing to on here.

i have multiple small plot ideas, but they all mostly revolve around the existing story within the game. simple enough, yes? i'll lay the few ideas i have out below in order of which ones i prefer the best. if you haven't played the game before, i'll have a short synopsis of required knowledge there for in case it's needed.

chapter nine in balan wonderworld revolves around a boy named attilio caccini, who acts as a clown for an amusement park. his story is about him falling in love with the girl who plays the princess in the parade at the same amusement park. he wants to confess his love to her, however, becomes consumed by fear and therefore is unable to do it. after the player completes his story in wonderworld, he overcomes his fear and confesses to the girl he loves.

my idea for this particular plot point is that we play out a romance story between attilio and his love interest, which turns out to be cass milligan, the cat girl from chapter six. she entered wonderworld ten years before he did, so while she appeared to be a child to him in there, sheโ€™s actually the same age as him in the real world, and sheโ€™s the girl playing as princess merry.
tba
chapter eight in balan wonderworld revolves around a girl named iben bia, who has a fiancรฉ and a very happy life with her family. it all falls apart and she becomes afraid to ever love again when both of her parents die in a tragic accident, and thus she begins shutting her fiancรฉ out of her life. after the player completes her story in wonderworld, she overcomes her fear of love and runs back to her fiancรฉ with open arms, and has a happy wedding with him.

my idea for this particular plot point is that we play out a romance story between iben and her fiancรฉ, whom you or i can create a name and personality for! i'm willing to play as iben or her fiancรฉ, though I'd probably be better at playing ibex's character. we can start as early on in the story as we choose.
with this option, we create new characters to be part of a story not shown within the original game. we could do something angsty or romantic, or something that is truly tragic. we can work out the details of this together, the sky is the limit with this one!
this plot is more based on within wonderworld itself, and involves us playing out perhaps, the rivalry between balan and lance. i'm willing to play either of the two, so we can discuss this more together as a pair to lay out the specific details!

i think that's about it? please feel free to reply or pm me if you're interested in any of these, or even maybe have ideas of your own! i only ask that you reply at least once a day (of course there are exceptions) and be willing to give me several paragraphs per reply; i'm a very literate roleplayer, so my muse is more likely to stick with someone who writes at the same level i do.

anyways, thanks for the interest!

balan wonderworld

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back