• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Anzwars (and a roleplay buddy) One on One

Hitoriin

Hey! So I made this sort of little story where I have two characters Matthew Quest (Question, get it?) and June Anzwars (Answers, holy heck shoot me). The main little plot is that Matthew, a very timid bookworm with several mental problems, falls in love with June, a very outgoing and loud girl. They've know each other since they were very young and we're actually very close, which is what Matthew had always read about in the stories he had picked up from his mother his time alone. Matthew realizes, while reading his one of his favourite novels and his cat, Claude, asleep on his lap, that he is indeed in love with June. However, June is very popular and she already has a boyfriend, which is what made Matthew realize that he hates his situation, which is very ironic since he loves to read about these kinds of things. I believe that this roleplay should take all kinds of twists and turns to make my stomach churn. The joiner will be taking the role of June. Will the two teens end up being together or will Matthew fall into despair, even more so than he is already, with June moving on into more relationships? Who knows? The only way to find out is to go on with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back